Tell me about this show; is it an edgy soap opera with PG-13 gore and overdone character acting (à la Gotham's Joker)...

Tell me about this show; is it an edgy soap opera with PG-13 gore and overdone character acting (à la Gotham's Joker), whose sole purpose is to justify owning the license, or is it actually something worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oPZU-HGhy5I?t=91
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch it for mads u faggot.

>2016
>not understanding that Hannibal is homolustkino

don't bother watching it OP you sound like a shitty pleb

>not watching for ungg dancy

It's not because it got cancelled.

The cinematography and SOME of the acting is top notch, but not much else.

It is one of the best shows in the last 5 years. Seriously. I wouldn't have believed it when I heard first about it but it's pretty damn good.

It's a bit like Dexter in that it starts really well, builds nicely and then drops the ball during the 3rd season massively. On the plus side every episode looks amazing. The gore is R Rated and Mads Hannibal is awesome. The other thing to look out for his your sexuality, because if you are not 100% into women this may drive you towards cock. It's basically a love story between Will Graham and Hannibal Lector. Not making it up either.

A. the gore is way higher than PG13, I generally dont know how it made it on a network tv channel. B. Its the best show that started after 2010 bar none. Go fucking watch it

>I ate his cock with fauva beans & a nice chianti...thththththth

pure kino, save for the first half of the 3rd season

I miss this show. If only it was on FX instead of NBC

>is it an edgy soap opera with PG-13 gore and overdone character acting

I'm pretty sure it's not PG-13 but otherwise you're correct.

>and then drops the ball during the 3rd season massively

The fuck? I agree season 2 finale is best episode but season 3 was the best overall.

the two arcs in season 3 are a little rushed. like the entire character of chiyoh is just terrible, for instance.

once it gets into the red dragon adaption it gets a lot stronger though

The Red Dragon parts were fantastic. I thought they handled mason verger well too

3 was fine halfway through, but the whole Will and Hannibal thing during Red Dragon was boring and didn't make much sense

The ending was dire

At least four actresses in it have hairy arms. It's tumblr shit otherwise.

>ywn invite your bros over and serve them human remains

I miss our comfy homolust-threads ;_;

>it's a hannibal smells will episode

Great show. Bad it's ended after 3rd season.

;_;

Man, that final fight was amazing. I felt like i should kill someone with cannibal bro.

It's good. It's not great, but it's pretty decent. At the very least, it tries to be way better than it is, which is admirable I suppose.

There's nothing PG-13 about it. It pushes the boundaries as far as they can possibly go on network television.

Well, except for nudity. I'm sure you heard the story of them covering someone's ass crack in digital blood.

Hannibal Lecter is supposed to talk in symbols and metaphor as the smart ass he is but what i don't get it in the show is how they make every single character talk like they are saying something deep with a double meaning.

>I stimulated your prostate with a cattle prod, Mason.

Such meaning wow such depth

The most satisfying moment in the series.
This fat faggot was so annoying.

>when he was stalking him in the Opera

>tfw this didn't get picked up on Netflix after Season 3.

It would have thrived there.

I laugh every time Hannibal cooks for people.

w/e when you watch the whole show you feel that all the dialog are wrote by the same person.

Char doesn't feel like they have different personnality.
Just my impression

All the people in the show are brilliant psychopaths, just like him. They aren't regular normies.

Mads Mikkelsen is starring = watch

Beyond that, it's overall great show with a big slump at the beginning of the last season, but it picks up and gives a grand finale to the series.

I've rewatched it again recently and I found Hannibal's time in France/Italy quite enjoyable.

>I've rewatched it again recently and I found Hannibal's time in France/Italy quite enjoyable.

That wasn't bad, but those 5 minute snail erotica shots taking place in Hannibal's childhood home didn't exactly help the pacing of Graham's storyline.

True, true.

2>3(Red Dragon arc)>1>(Hannibal arc)

It's good but skip season 2 and go right to 3.

>skip season 2

Is there a reason why you would want to not only confuse this user, but make him skip the best season?

But I'm obviously making him skip the worst season.

Delete your posts and shut off your computer.

sounds like reddit-tier garbage and everyone who liked it needs to be fucking purged
glad I never picked it up

Fortunately for us, no one cares about the opinions of someone whose obsession with another website is the basis for his film and television recommendations.

>us
awww, do you feel a little safer now?
fuck off, pansy, and take your fag shit with you

>awww, do you feel a little safer now?

No, I'm being bullied by an imbecile. :(

youtu.be/oPZU-HGhy5I?t=91

1:32 = best moment in the show, should have left in

*tips fedora*
It's funny how you claim not to care, yet still feel the need to reply and insult me.
An intelligent person would at least be consistent with their logic.
Kill yourself, braindead Reddit trash.

Okay.

Obvious crossposters need to be gulaged

>the florence arc was shit meme
Shut the fuck up. Episodes 2 and 3 were utter shit of season 3 but that's it. I've never one felt like the smartest person in a thread as much as I do right now. Use that brain and low IQ of yours to distinguish two shitty episodes doesn't mean the whole arc is trash. The Mason Verger scenes are pure kino.

I loved this for the pure slow paced drama. It started out with a formula that we have scene a thousand times then moved to something so much more.

My favorite activity was making a really nice diner and trying out a new red wine. I would do this while watching the new episode of hannibal.

>inb4 psycho

it shouldn't have another season. they ended it perfectly by giving Hannibal and Will what they wanted at the end
its probably one of the most satisfying endings