Ask a rich 20 year old anything

Ask a rich 20 year old anything

can i have 1000$

how much money do you have

how do i get NEET bucks like you?

Are traps gay?

Post proof

And also how did you come to inherit said money?

do you like it in the pooper?

No.

My personal networth is around 280k - 300k. That doesn't include my family. That's just mainly assets and profit from my businesses.

I'm employed and in college. Not a NEET

This

and send me an i7 7700k so I dont have to buy one.

How did you become rich. What's the secret.

I have about 100k worth of cars, if you want to see. Nothing crazy. A new Tahoe, a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, and a 2014 Scion FRS. I'm trading the FRS soon for a WRX and once I'm out of college I'll probably trade that for a Lamborghini Gallardo or 911. I don't use any online banking software and most of MY money and assets are tied up in real estate.

Yes.

My mother passed away, leaving me to be the only person that inherited a company my grandmother started. It deals in rental properties. I didn't include those in my net worth though as I believe it's cheating, really. I'm building up companies using the money that was left to me currently.

old meme is old

show a pic of your pooper

Good amount of starting capital, the ability to deal with rejection and failure, and motivation.

I could kick back on my ass and shitpost for the rest of my life but I'm out there hustling my current businesses everyday. I want to create my wealth myself. I don't feel accomplished through just inheritance. I spent the past three days driving to every business in town and putting up flyers. I got rejected a lot. Failure is important. Just never give up.

that's not rich, rich is 10 mill +

When do you plan on losing your virginity?

I said that doesn't include my family, which includes inheritance money. Including that, I'm slightly above what you said is "rich."

Also, the top 1% in the US starts at $429,000 USD per year. I make more than that. I don't exactly know how you could consider someone in the top 1% "not rich" but you are just a Sup Forums shitposter so I'll let you have your fun.

At 14.

Also, I've learned that people who use "virgin" as an insult are usually virgins.

Why are you on Sup Forums and not doing something with your daddies money?

Did you start that business on your capital or did your parents provide the capital for your business?

Because it's 11:41 at night on a Tuesday. I'm 19. I can't go drinking. I don't really have anything better to do but listen to motivational speakers, write down phone numbers of businesses to cold call tomorrow, and talk here.

I got a small amount when my mom died. I started it with that. I didn't really want to waste that money on bullshit, y'know?

jews

Which state do you live in?

didn't know you made 430k+ a year, yea you're definitely rich

Nice try dude. This is Sup Forums. The only people that are going to believe you are summerfags and youngfags.

How long until you kill yourself?

can u give me 1 dollar

Arkansas.

Low cost of living will help you, more than anything, become rich

Christ you should make around 25.8 million buckaroos if you live up to 80, right?

what is it like to be rich and 20

Could I have like $20 in amazon gift cards?
Or tell me an easy way to do that?

>expects people on Sup Forums to believe that he's rich

proof or gtfo

What state has the lowest cost of living?

Ok

I talked about my cars earlier. Can't wait to get a WRX.

Assuming you researched it.

Probably some midwest state with really low taxes. Montana or something.

Best I can do now