Why aren't burger this passionate about their sports?

youtube.com/watch?v=0hJCbFSrmzU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pS_Ix2Npx6E
youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0
youtube.com/watch?v=CzU-HiLXnUI
youtube.com/watch?v=FHywRb9megA
youtube.com/watch?v=8KR9KKAC_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=e6pbRL3vWqU
youtube.com/watch?v=H1YaIN2q2-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Nlgfs7bIhys
youtu.be/okIfw3fCttM?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=o58stoJJ5No
youtube.com/watch?v=34EG55nJdDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ok0b2dJ82aY
youtube.com/watch?v=blmdWVuz7z8
youtube.com/watch?v=8nyg4WLh7IU
youtube.com/watch?v=9WhjLUnFIHo
youtube.com/watch?v=h4KQ8mOTV-c
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ErJo2CpAYps
youtube.com/watch?v=PLsIYSX2PEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

116 million tuned in to watch Superbowl commercials

checkmate yuros

what a fucking sausage fest

Sports are for entertainment, not to have fights with people. Fucking losers.

Who are they fighting?

the real answer is because poor people cant afford to get into the stadium

FIGHT AND WIN

>He gets confused when he sees a brotherhood of men

youtube.com/watch?v=pS_Ix2Npx6E

Deserves a (you) for truth

because their teams are just franchises that moves around, there is no real city belonging. Also football is very frustrating for fans as there are few goals compared to sports americans watch. this frustration leads to anger and violence.

In other news PSG just smashed Barcelona 4-0

why don't euros every consider college sports when they try to give meme answers? why do they keep saying the same stupid shit over and over again?

We watch the game, not wave around flags and light up flares to distract us from how shitty the action is on the field.

Then why does college sports not have intense atmosphere like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0

No passion, can't even be arsed to stand up.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzU-HiLXnUI

refer to the scoring explanation

because stupidity is not a passion

*tip*

fucking embarassing tbqh. just watch the game and enjoy it. football """culture""" only appeals to 15-year olds who want to wreck shit and those who never grew up

no surprise you were a shitskin.
causing the game to pause because you throw so much confetti on the court is impressive? again, grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHywRb9megA

>MOM MAKE THEM SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET I WANT TO WATCH THE GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=8KR9KKAC_Jk

youtube.com/watch?v=e6pbRL3vWqU

Then you guess why Madrid always win...

sports are interesting tp the white man because they showcase a combined battle of athleticism and strategy.

you are entertained by many people making noise.

go back to turkey subhuman.

Lmao he doesn't know that the players react on the fans getting behind the team and chanting

Have you even watched the game? Do you even know that there is a home turf advantage because of the intimidating atmosphere?

How new are you to football?

>this frustration leads to anger and violence.
>getting angry and rioting over a childs game
why dont these poorfucks get a job?

I have nothing against singing songs and such during sports but it's a little pathetic when grown men are lighting flares and acting like savages, do they really think they are doing something important?

back in the 90's serie a stadiums were amazing, every sunday was a battle inside and outside the stadium, home or away

>Dancing and singing in a group is now savagery

Because there are more important things in life.

yeah the players in that video look really fucking thrilled their game is interrupted by ""fans"" who are just using the game as an excuse to get drunk and act loud in a crowd

If these people were black or brown people would be calling for their heads for being so unruly

what happened?

They actually do, watch the vid. The players are fucking stoked compared to their opponents.

Eh no

Ticket prices went up

more like we actually have logic and realize it is not worth it destroy your own city

How are they destroying it by dancing and singing?

cable tv, ticket prices went up, repression

>universal body language for "oh for fuck's sake"

Dancing around a fire or in this case flares without any choreography is indisputably nignog tier savagery.

fuck you

-another finnish

what a surprise. you keep the trash out and the place becomes civil. almost like there's a correlation HMMM really makes me think

it's almost as if unruly activities are primarily for those too stupid to do well in life in general hmm what an odd suggestion

joko tilasit netistä soihdut että pääset larppaan lädiä heti kun kausi alkaa?

there is no passion in american sports.

You do seem to refer to blacks, nignogs and brown people a lot in your posts

Do you have something bottled up? Maybe go to pol and tell them all about how you feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1YaIN2q2-o

>celebrating when you could be watching a commercial with your family
lol!

Denmark assblasting all these faggots alone.

Keep up the good work brother.

if you want passion in american sports look at fucking college sports

>starting fires in the stands
>throwing flares on the to field
>10 foot tall fences encircle the field
literally beyond nigger-tier

yes they have

DE FENCE UH UH, DE FENCE UH UH

africa begins at the alps

>can't dispute it
>g-go to Sup Forums!!

howling

>GIVE ME AN O
>GIVE ME AN H
>GIVE ME AN I
>GIVE ME ANOTHER O
>WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? OOOOOOOHIO!
>passion

Anyone wanna dig up that video of the american bball player and his bitch at a game for his new team in Greece (IIRC) and she looks terrified by the crowd?

It's a tip top lel.

>Dane innocently shitposts to try and bait Americans into responding
>gets pounced on and cannibalized by other Europosters

interesting thread

have never seen it, someone post it.
as for me, i dont really care if people are loud and sing, get drunk or even fight, as long as no innocents get involved or property gets destroyed. it can be a nice distraction from your everyday life.

The tomahawk chop by FSU is pretty cool, but they do it too much during a game which kind of kills its hype after awhile

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlgfs7bIhys

because they're too busy being successful to bother with such retarded shit

Small time compared to us but congrats, I thought all euros were like asspaniards that wave little handkerchiefs and act like complete faggots.

>youtu.be/okIfw3fCttM?t=50s

yw

Isn't your league the one where the fans bring cows onto the pitch? Embarrassing!

This is real #passion

youtube.com/watch?v=o58stoJJ5No

wtf is this cultural appropriation bullshit, very ignorant

men fuck ohio state thats not passion. I mean all the shit they do in the south is more passionate

>thinks euroshitters can compare to south americans when it comes to fans

topkek

Their will to kill themselves after watching another tied outcome.

was probably confused because of the lack of niggers at a basketball match

>seminole tribe has actually approved it

without those handkerchief waving faggots you'd still be living in a mud shack pedro

that is if you currently aren't

I'm glad their are euros out there that are waking up to how dumb soccer culture is.

>being woke
uuuuuuuuuhhhhh...racist and sexist much?

That's really good, I genuinely thought outside of germans nobody else was like that in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=34EG55nJdDw

youtube.com/watch?v=ok0b2dJ82aY

youtube.com/watch?v=blmdWVuz7z8

>Germany

The best ones in Europe are eastern European countries and turks. Germany dont even come close.

The Germans copied it from the Italians

I know turks are crazy, also greeks. Didn't know they were european, I can't locate them in the map.

It's a shame nobody ever gives any credit to African ultras, Morocco especially has some awesome fans

youtube.com/watch?v=8nyg4WLh7IU

youtube.com/watch?v=9WhjLUnFIHo

I actually worked as a football journalist in Brasil for a year so I've been to enough shitty atmosphere matches with annoying samba bands playing throughout while nobody pays attention to them or the match. Even Boavista matches have a better atmosphere here.

To be fair nobody even know Africa plays football

>AFCoN literally just finished

Mate they love it

I mean people outside of Africa

>there's no passion in american sports
>says the brit

better sit down so they don't cancel your season ticket la

he's never been to the Lane, the Den, or to Goodison park

youtube.com/watch?v=h4KQ8mOTV-c

>tfw was there

Did you get robbed

>shitpost
>australia
really made me think

why would you think that

Atmosphere is pretty hectic, nig nogs thrive in that type of environment and use it to hold people up at knife point and steal their shit 2bh

The synthesis of passion
youtube.com/watch?v=MYWVuz2zBbM

youtube.com/watch?v=ErJo2CpAYps

i do wish we had passion like that

we just sit there and 'yayyyy go team go' and do the fucking wave, all these euro soccer teams have 90 different chants and shit

We don't have atmospheres like that because at every entrance and exit there are 2 police officers. And every officer has a gun. It only takes One motherfucker to get too close to the cop while being rowdy for a possibility of something bad happening.

Passion or insanity? Riots and hooliganism in the streets doesn't sound all that great. I don't go to a game to actually fight people. I'm all for more inventive cheers and chants at the games. Not all that willing to die for my teams. Especially because 1) they're all disappointments and 2) they just want my money and don't give two shits about me otherwise.

Maybe if they focused less on being hoodlums and more on paying debts, we mighty Americans might respect them a little more.

Good timing
youtube.com/watch?v=PLsIYSX2PEI

>german """banter"""

>missing the point completely

Low test weakling spotted