Will your country support sanction against Poland for not taking refugees?

Will your country support sanction against Poland for not taking refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Park,_Toronto
euronews.com/2017/04/28/france-s-macron-wants-sanctions-on-poland-others-for-violating-eu-principles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will do as we are told.

Can I have a quick rundown on his wife?

yes

BTW, if you want to understand what's happening read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Park,_Toronto

Dumping niggers in Slavic areas is a routine.

Unfortunately, yes.

Cantonese - 17.9%
Unspecified Chinese - 15.8%
Mandarin - 5.9%
Vietnamese - 4.1%
Bengali - 1.5%
French - 1.3%
Somali - 1.1%
Portuguese - 0.9%
Tagalog - 0.7%
Punjabi - 0.3%

so where are the slavs

You're about to be kicked out.
Even Orban backpedaled.

EU East expansion was a mistake and it's either about to be corrected now or you agree to a swift demographic change.

She's basically a pedophile who got away with it.

You supported him like a porc, because he is pro-EU like you Poolish, but now you grumble because he will force you to take Africans and Middle-Easterners.

>so where are the slavs
Exactly. They were chased out by nigger crack heads.

>The area was purchased from the Denison family in 1841 by Sir Casimir Gzowski, a Polish engineer who built his grand home, which he called 'The Hall', at what is now the south-east corner of Dundas St. W. and Bathurst St. A neighbourhood sprang up around Gzowski's home that was inhabited largely by Polish and Ukrainian immigrants in the 1920s and 1930s.

I apologise for our moronic government's reckless pro-enlargement policy in 2004. Good luck if you decide to get rid of them.

The only countries that took significant numbers of refugees are Austria, Germany and Sweden.
Even France, Italy etc. will oppose sanctions so you don't have to fear.

> In the 1960s, 'The Hall' and many of the surrounding homes were demolished to make way for a public housing project.[1] The public housing projects brought in many immigrants from the Caribbean, East Africa, China and Vietnam. Alexandra Park is known for having one of the largest African Canadian communities in Toronto, and people of African American ancestry are still evident in this neighbourhood. In the 1970s and '80s, there were racial tensions between the established Polish and Ukrainian immigrants and the new immigrants. An infamous African Canadian gang called the Project Originals emerged. Drugs and violence were a huge problem, and during this time, a crack epidemic swept the area.

Dumping niggers in eastern Europe is this same thing on a national scale.

You realise men married with older women are hiding their homosexuality right ? Macron is dating someone named Mathieu Gallet everyone knows it

marine le pen must win

>Poland
>not taking refugees
B-but half of Ukraine's population are in Poland nowadays.

>area filled with Poles and Ukrainians
>let's dumb niggers and Mudslimes there

See
We had this happen in Toronto.

German reunification was a mistake

>43.7%

My God

Canada is truely a yellow colony

>dumb
dump*

and you are nigger and algerian colony, pretty sure we both know who is better off

We are the ones who kept them in leash all these years, YOU helped them unite perfidious Albion

it was. Europe ends at the Rhine.

True but she began courting him when he was fifteen and she was thirty-nine. They've claimed some bullshit about how she didn't consummate until he was seventeen but I doubt anyone believes that.

Yes, any country that does not follow what the EU says, wtf is doing in the EU? i would sanction them and if they insist just expulsion from the EU

>just expulsion from the EU
All 27 members would have to agree for that. Good luck getting Poland on your side or basically any East European country.

I use to walk by this neighborhood alot.

Not many black or muslims, its primarily asian since its right in china town imo.

polish community lives like 3 blocks west.

Why are Germans like this

Why are they deliberately destroying Europe by importing hordes of third worlders

If Poles and Hungarians aren't happy with German stipulations they're free to leave.

I don't get why you guys put so much effort into this shit, it doesn't matter even if you take them, they will just leave as soon as possible to sweden/germoney.

That's true but beside the point. Why is Germany acting against the long term interests of its own people and continental Europe in general?

This.

Because we can't have nice things. Now pls go away.

Germans didn't import shit. The current immigration crisis is 100% do to americans invading and bombing the middle-east.

Easy to talk shit when you're sitting comfortably on the other side of the atlantic. How about you take some of those millions of people you've displaced.

You won't?

Then shut the fuck up slut.

Germany doesn't really "control" the EU, although people's ignorance on the matter is in their interests so they aren't quick to correct them. However, the floods of poos and Turd Worlders are being orchestrated by NGOs exploiting the failure of the southern nations to police their own borders. Germany is only a reactive player, not a proactive one. The French are as bad as the Germans for this kind of thing because they know that "their" poos only want to move on to the UK. Everything about this comes down to buck-passing.

Very much hope so.

I agree that American foreign policy in the Middle East is the engine of much of the refugee crisis (although the French are partially to blame for Libya); however, regarding EU policy toward these migrants, we can hardly be blamed. We did not force anyone to honor asylum requests or allow aliens into their country.

>Easy to talk shit when you're sitting comfortably on the other side of the atlantic. How about you take some of those millions of people you've displaced.

Shan't be doing that lol

>there's a discussion about sanctions and maybe even expulsion of Hungary and Poland from the EU for not taking refegees
>no one is mentioning Slovakia and Czech Republic

Why?

IS THIS OUR PROJECT ?

You are taking some refugees from us and Czechs have some as wll (not many though)

But why? They could just pay some random unsuccessful model to pose as their wife. They would definitely agree due to the added publicity.

Unless if they leave the country they have been assigned to, they get deported.

euronews.com/2017/04/28/france-s-macron-wants-sanctions-on-poland-others-for-violating-eu-principles

Tell that to the ones in asspain, they are leaving in droves. Specially the ones that that just get rid of their passport and will continue to do the same shit constantly.

>what are fingerprints
>what are dna samples

I admit though I am not really knowledgeable about how things currently are, but there certainly are ways to prevent them from doing this and keep them in the places where they have been assigned. If they don't want to, then that's their problem and they can leave.
But more importantly, Poland etc should not be forced to take them in in the first place.

I support US sanctions on anybody that tries to strong-arm other countries into harming their long-term demographic future, especially when they abuse something like the EU which is supposed to facilitate friendship and understanding between western nations to do it. Go fuck yourself, macaroni.