Atmosphere
Flobots
Brother Ali
Spose

I could go on and on

I was gonna post a better rapper but then I got high

Fresh kid ice

Only list shit

Nigga have you listened to any of his lesser known shit?

Sus

Holy shit .. I bet you like m&m and Dr Dre too

Watsky is literally with Simmons literally kill yourself and one of if the the fastest English rapper.

Have you listened to anything on that list? I doubt it . ..you like afroman after all

lol this is "i like rap with a message" pandora radio tier shit.

Goddamn Mac Lethal is better than this nigger

lil pump new tupac

Yeah rap should only be about guns and hoes. And drinking that lean and drugs and ghetto shit for niggers.

Too short

its just that youre acting like these guys are the best at rapping about non nigger shit, and they arent. i respect those dudes and own a few of their albums but they aren't anywhere near top tier

My ass. Atmosphere beats anyone lyric wise
Watsky is probably the fastest on the planet in English right now
Flobots can use insturments like no other their range is god like
Ali has better beats
And I just like spose

I disagree with you about atmosphere. Rapping fast doesn't make it good. Flobots is normie shit and I dont like it. Ali does have solid beats, but that doesn't make him a better rapper. And spose is joking half the time.

Kendrick Lamar
Mac Miller
MF DOOM

>basicallyeveryone.jpg

I suppose if you're talking about comedy rappers, you might have a point.

Atmosphere-yesterday , want watsky doesn't even go fast most of the time but it is in his arsenal. His lyrics are also way above the average bullshit on the market in mean -ill never let it die or kill a hipster. And flobots bringing insturments to a level like there are is something I've only seen wyclef top

Spose kills it in the comedy department much better than afro

Kanye West
Litterally who is this guy???