Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums
Rough day, found out my girlfriend was dating another guy behind my back. And has been even before we started dating. She told me after I found out that she was going to leave him for me. I feel broken, post funny shit. your welcome to ask questions and give advice if you like.

it gets better
disctract yourself till your disctractions get more important her

here's some good advice. don't get in a relationship. you are flipping a coin on whether she'll be with you for the rest of your life or not. all the time put into a dumb cheating bitch could have been used on reading books, living a true happy life, etc

Bingo. Gotta Ralph Walton Emerson up in here

Fuck the boyfriend. Not even joking.

it's not about sex, you do that and you break the game. The girl eats her own shit karma and gets nothing while you benefit from the whole thing.

I'm sorry user, that shit sucks but you'll find another gf who'll be better.

>She told me after I found out that she was going to leave him for me.

Does the other dude know that? How much you wanna bet she told him the same thing?

Your first mistake was trusting a woman. Your next mistake was accepting that bullshit story.

Two options: just dump her and walk away, or get the other guy to help you fuck up her life, back room casting couch style.

Problem is that this is b8, and your a cuck who gets off on this shit, so neither will happen. But there is always the chance that some other user will learn from this, so hey, wh6 not....

>another gf
>be better

Lets not throw salt on an open wound.

was it a black guy

my first gf of 2 years cheated on me. i was 21. It gets better, hold in here

fuck this is hot

it was with one of my close friends while i was abroad.

Actual advice from someone who was in the exact same situation. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and she cheated again. fuck her off man. Don't even waste your time. Once a cheater always a cheater

this

OP here, thank you all for the brutal honesty. i really needed it. Yes I think Im going to be done with relationships for awhile. Sick of getting hurt.

The guy was not black kek! some skinny white wanna be stoner that cant even smoke because hes on probation.

does she like it gentle or rough? a finger in the bum

Dude do you not realize you were the other guy in this situation?

She's obviously not faithful. Don't feel like shit. She cheated on him with you. Tell her you won't date her, but she can ride your dick if she wants because she's just a slut to you now.

I agree with this user, OP.

hang in there dood. ive been thru it and still alive with some hope

This, if you don't stupidly throw her away you now have a fuckbuddy who could also just be a friend.
>free pussy no strings attached

Yes I realize that... it still sucks tho but you are right.