Shit tier drugs thread i'll start

shit tier drugs thread i'll start
Kratom

>heard for years of people getting kratom at headshops as some sort of legal high
>look up there's different strains with different effects similar to weed (energetic, euphoria, sedation, etc)
>I buy some thinking it's smokeable like salvia.
>come to find out its essentially tea
>took 10g of "Super Red Borneo" in 1 cup of orange flavored water
>had a bit of mild opiate effect closer to taking a bunch of benedryl
>barfed once

Would rate 4/10 completely overhyped and non recreational but I see how it could help opiate addicts get clean.

not-shit drug:

STP. Shit is fucking awesome, would definitely do again.

10g? Are you retarded? Do you just normally put things in your mouth without learning about how to use it first?

they sell kratom near here, 500-900mg capsules. took 7 500s over the course of a day, along with smoking a blunt.

puked as well, but i'd rate it 9/10 easy

steak
>heard for years that real men eat steak
>Different parts of cow you can slice up, cook and eat
>Buy some steak thinking you absorb it through osmosis
>Come to find out you actually smoke steak
>Eat a steak
>wow taste good man
>Didn't barf

I can see how people love to eat steaks

>be me
>hear you can smoke rat poison
>buy rat poison
>smoke rat poison
>wow 10/10
>mfw i am dead

Adderall. Felt like meth with 0 euphoria and enjoyable moments. Second would probably be recreational Zoloft use. I took 3 of my dad's Zoloft and just felt constipated and couldn't get erect.

Weed is the ultimate shit tier drug. I don't know why it's so popular. I use kratom daily though.

Yeah, honestly the sedative euphoria effect wasn't unpleasant but the nausea ruined it. So do you figure I just wasted it or what? It's not like 10g is toxic.

Weed is a good drug to do well doing other drugs like xanax and lean and dxm but by itself it isn't that fun once you've been around the block with other drugs.

Id rather od and turn yellow from percs than be some stupid treehugging fuck
>muh natural supplements and herbs
Might as well eat dirt too
People who use kratom and weed only but preach to everyone else are no better than fucking vegans

I'll avoid anything that turns me into some dirtbag weeaboo
Smoking meth would be better

Xanax and lean are my go to road-trip drugs

Not OP. OP says do whatever the fuck you wanna do bitch.

From everything I've heard Adderall is just a jew-mans dexedrine. They add a bunch of stuff to it to market it as it's own drug.

I have lots of experience with dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) and it can be very euphoric until you build a tolerance. Then it can really start to fuck you up like any amphetamines.

Amphetamine tolerance isn't shit you stupid cunt. Go take your suppository herb supplements, steal your dads handgun and blow your fucking face off.

I agree. I add it to all my blunts. Kicks ass!

10g is too much you're supposed to take a little if you take too much you won't feel anything I believe as weird as that sounds.

take nearly 100mg of dex-amp everyday for a while and then we can talk about tolerance fuckface. you don't know what your talking about.

order quality kratom from online. i wouldn't count on headshop stuff to be any good and it will definitely be overpriced.
take like an eighth at a time with some tums.

>be op
>read a few things about kratom on and off
>purchase some shitty headshop kratom overpriced probably mixed with other poison
>do like 3x regular dose
>feel like shit
>welp, seems like I know everything there is to know about this drug now

>i want to crash my car

I had a seizure from Kratom

never again

not headshop grade. i'm canadian, we have the best online kratom suppliers in the world.

Bullshit

ITT: retarded street niggers who overpay for drugs because they don't know the true connects
You keep wasting 20-30 dollars on perc 30s when I can about 30 dollars and get about 20 of the same highs. It's funny to see all these brainlets acting like they understand shit but they really dont. You're just one of those examples

No doctor prescribes 100mg a day, you fucking stupid bitch.

Took 2CB and got locked to my couch and couldnt move. watched alice in wonderland so not all bad. 5.5/10

t. negro

We can all agree Kratom is overhyped though right? I'm not saying it's bad per-se. It's not for me in the way I used it, but it's definitely not the "next weed" people think it is.

At best it's cat-nip for hippies to put in their kale shake. No reason for it to be schedule 1.

i tried it once OP and I agree, it was nasty fuck kratom

Haven't crashed it yet. I'd gladly run you off the road though.

Obviously not if you took 10g and all you felt was a very very light Benadryl effect

When I first started and I got really fire bags I could take 4-6gs and a beer or two and it'd be like I took 3 and half 7.5 hydrocodone, would feel really really euphoric at first and good overall, itchy, comfortable, then eventually nod off and sedated. I go through about 3 main suppliers now though and they probably got some of the best stuff on the market.

It's actually stealthily very addictive.

>implying we're talking about pharmaceutical use

nigga wtf thread do you think this is? we're talking about recreational drugs.

Kratom works great if you use it correctly, you pleb.

I didn't mention the price anywhere, you fucking stupid nigger. And you're going to assume everyone who buys percs is some desperate, broke piece of shit like you who can only afford 10mg at a time? LOL. Go fucking hang yourself. Clearly you're so used to spending your moms welfare check on dope you've never bought anything in bulk. It's welfare Wednesday tomorrow buddy. Maybe you'll be able to afford enough rope to fucking neck yourself.

This, starting out I thought Kratom was all hype too, but then I started getting it from good sources, and mixing it with different nootropics and strains and I usually did it in the morning, after awhile, it just became my morning routine because that mixed with a couple others make me feel ridicously good, like another level. Be careful if you do end up start liking it, and don't do it more than 3x per week

Of you take that much amphetamine everyday without even having some kind of prescription to supplement it you're just compensating for your fucking stupidity. No amount of speed will ever make you smart, you dumbass piece of stepped on dog shit.
Does someone need to fucking list off every single prescription drug that can also be used recreationally? Are you that fucking stupid? Try harder you fucking dipshit, your argument is fucking dense just like you.

Nope, we can't agree. It's exceptional for managing pain. Better than opiods, with minimal side effects. As a recreational drug, it's about the best legal high you can get in most places.

not a /light/ benadryl effect a /strong/ one. I meant in terms of potency. It felt opiate in nature.

I don't do opiates regularly so I can't gauge how many of whatever it would be.

Nobody gives a shit that you overspend your money on pills you wigger, go bad to trailer and eat the shit out of your boyfriends ass and down another bud light, because that's all your gonna be doing for the rest of your life

Kratom depends on a number of things. Reds are very mellow, good for sleep. Green and white are good for energy. They all work well for pain relief. Small doses (3-5 g) are the best to stick to without raising tolerance. Large doses (30-50 g) will get you as high as most opiates, but tolerance raises fast and you have to keep upping the dose for the same effect. I love kratom myself and stick to around 5-10 grams a day after a couple years of regular use.

>10g

Are you an idiot? Kratom has a peak. Once you get there, its effect go down, and even reverse. Kill yourself for not doing research.

Strong Benadryl effects aren't opiate like, therye fucking uncomfortable and painful, so I don't know what the hell youre talking about

>this guy
I mean the effect where you are sedated you dense motherfucker.

LOST

TGA 9/10

>Tough guy act

Been doing Kratom for half a year, 3-4x a week 2/x a day.

1.5 grams still does it (on empty stomach). 190lbs.

NO ONE should ever take 30-50 grams. Fuck, 15 grams is ridiculous unless you are an ex-heroin addict.

haha

Cocaine is probably the most over priced over hyped drug that is probably stomped on with fillers more than any other drug. I'll admit, the first couple lines from some really good fucking coke does have it's 30 minutes to hour of euphoria but I feel like a tolerance is developed as the night goes on and you're constantly chasing that first high. Also cocaine is absolute shit to do without copious amounts of alcohol and weed for when you're ready to sleep. Also an entire night of coke makes your dick limp. Have done one line and fucked like energizer bunny before so can't say a small amount isn't good for sex.

>better than opioids
You lost all credibility saying that. OPioids are addictive for a reason, no amount of powdered dirt will compare to it. Your dried up junkie grandmother would still be here if they weren't. If your vegan shit powder was "better" wouldn't there be a fucking kratom epidemic? Lmao

it's not a drug for getting high dumbass. it's for pain and anxiety.

if it got you high it'd be illegal.

You're the dense one retard, why would you use Benadryl to describe opiate effects in the first place, and also you could just fucking say
>I felt very sedated, similar to opiates
Christ you're a illusive mongoloid, just say what you have to say, spaghetti o child.

You literally do not. You have the exact same suppliers. Shit and non shit tier.

No because opiates are sold legally by doctor cartels and they are trying to criminalize kratom.
>liberal argument

Are you on anti-seizure meds? Did you pump 100g up your ass? Did you mix it with Tramadol? How did you fuck up?

This is why I'll never do any drugs besides smoke pot.

Like fuck it is. I go off it every few months cold. Caffeine withdrawal was worse.

diphenhydramine is pretty horrible unless it's below 150mg. anything higher though and i felt like killing myself. dreadful anxiety and dysphoria and the restlessness is just shit. you feel sleepy as fuck and just want to sleep off the terrible high but you can't because of the restlessness.

150mg for me was a sweet spot, i'd take that every night and doze off to music or fap. i've used plenty of meth and other stimulants but none of it compares to fapping on diphenhydramine. it really felt amazing. and the hallucinations when watching music videos with my eyes half shut were real nice. dph and boards of canada is really good.

>being this retarded
>1970 + 47

You think I'm trailer trash but you're the one flinging shit and calling people niggers, you stupid ape. You haven't evolved much from your parents have you, I guess you wouldn't know since you've never met them you fucking dumpster baby. You should've been aborted. Just because your dealer rips you off for shitty dope and you sell ass at the truck stop, doesn't mean everyone else who uses painkillers are on the same scumbag level as you. Stick to your meth, you fucking piece of shit. I wonder how fucking stupid you sound in person with all those missing teeth. It's idiot fiends like you that jack the price up on painkillers for everyone, like I said, you're too fucking stupid to understand what buying in bulk means. You're just used to turning tricks for that next bag of stepped on shit. Kill yourself.

>getting high on benadryl

This thread.

I'm not trying to sound tough. Causing an accident is easy as fuck, just one well timed brake check or not letting someone pass. I'd lol if I saw someone get smoked by a truck. My point was xanax and codeine make me give even less of a fuck, I'm surprised I haven't been in an accident yet.

Weed is utter shit. It does practically nothing, and isn't fun in the slightest. Alcohol is easily more fun. Mandy is okay I suppose, but not something I would ever jones for. Salvia tastes like shit but can be pretty freaky if you take a strong enough dose.

Lmao you keep bringing up the dope thing but I don't have to middleman to get what I want, and I don't use dope so why don't you stop projecting your insecurities on me there pill head. You seem pretty rustled up by the possibility that someone lives more comfortably than you spending about 20x less. Why don't you just go pop a xanax, or maybe do the world a favor and do like 30 of them. It's always funny when a agitated junkie writes out a whole paragraph because he's so upset where his life is at so he starts thinking everyone else is him. Enjoy your shit life faglord.

you're a genius and you're not just a genius but you're a funny genius.

itt people thinking kratom is a "drug" and kiddies fighting over popping pills

kek join the show lads

hey, when you're underage that shit is available and is an escape from reality. not necessarily desirable past age 14 tho. at that age it's just about feeling different. most don't have the luxury of shopping around for a better high

I've been a kratom user daily for almost a year and I can tell you getting the dose right is extremely important, and 10g is way too much for a first dose. Its very much a less is more drug, using too much just makes you nauseous and actually kills the effects somewhat. Also some strains can be way stronger than others/make you nauseous at lower levels. I would say at best you might get a light opiate feel, but it works amazing for chronic pain while being way less adictive/cheaper/less side effects then opiates.

And wait, did you really just say I'm the one calling people niggers as a argument?
This is some next level autism

TRIGGERED

>im a retard that doesnt know how to dose kratom

prove that you're not samefagging so i can actually laugh at this because right now i want to laugh at it but i just can't unless i now for sure that it's real

Talk about drugs in here discord/ eBAh6gE

Fuck the politics though, anyone who agrees with that was obviously dropped on their head.

let's just hope op follows the same trend of taking drugs before research and ods on sum coke or something

another horrible drug is the psychedelic 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine

lasts for fucking ever. feels like your veins and arteries are being pulled. after a while, my jaw began to really hurt from all the teeth grinding. was very dysphoric for me. all sense of comfort left my being. my house felt extremely boring and uninteresting - felt like i was watching paint dry. so i took a train into the city but that was even worse because it felt like everybody was looking and thinking about me. i remember sitting in the park on a bench feeling like a homeless schizophrenic meth addict. lots of anxiety. very, very stimulating, so if you don't like the high and just want to sleep you are out of luck. listening to music at night with my eyes closed was amazing though.

Im on mobile though
These be me tho

checked

I weighed it, mixed it with my orange water, and drank it. Pretty fucking simple.
I did research but decided the dosage recommendations were all over the place and figured Kratom isn't toxic so who gives a fuck.

Goddamn this so hard. 100 bucks a gram for disappointment

What exactly are you spending 20% less on? Your either stealing grandmas pills or selling ass for heroin. You think I'm a fucking head like you? LOL. Apparently you're too fucking dumb to understand that buying in bulk = discounts. I hope you get a good batch next time, nobody's gonna miss you. I'm doing great thanks, you can keep buying your pressed bars and stepped on shit. One day you're gonna eat shit and nobody will remember you. Lmao

Xanax: has its uses,like fast forwarding a few hours, also has allowed me to hook up with some really hot women but I hardly remember it happening; overall retarded because it's highly addictive and you act like a complete retard when you're really beaned on

Coke: it's pretty cool but in my experience it's not worth the comedown, it also stupid expensive. I would rather just take an Adderall or vyvanse, haven't had coke sex tho

I really don't like alcohol but that's just me, I prefer smoking weed and if I smoke when I drink I always get the spins

God isnt that the worst? The part of the trip where you realize youre the crazy dude on drugs in public and wtf are you doing with your life

Anyones thoughts on Seroquel?
I get prescribed 300mg pills and the Doc says take 3 for me
Shits pretty guud, besides sometimes i get a weird heart thing going on kinda like i can hear my own heart inside my head then i think it causes me to have a small panic attack that then i jjust center my chii with a deep breath and it's all gucciiii

100 a gram? im sorry dude

You might save a few bucks if you go for balls instead lmfao

just buy a kilo if you want to save money.
bulk = discount = saving money = smart buyer

I thought everyone knew cocaine hasn't been cocaine since the 80s. I wouldn't know anyone well enough to trust them if they told me they had coke. I'd just assume I'm buying crushed drywall, and considering how available ADHD meds are, why bother.

theres more to dosing than eating it you moron lmfao stop over-simplifying things in an attempt to defend yourself

And then once you get her in bed you got numb dick and end up forgetting her name the next day. Xanax sucks if you're trying to get laid LOL. It's nice traveling time though, perfect for flights and hanging out with gf.

I use it for pain management. Works better than opiates.

so where do I buy kratom I live in Arizona

can't relate
how much crack do you usually smoke? you guys are funny as hell

>20%
>20x
I know maths always been a hard concept for you buddy but I thought us getting your 6th grade helped with that, and yeah man I hope I get the bestest batch because I use all the dope bro, all of it. Can't wait to get home and inject all of the illegal dopes I have.
>one day you're gonna eat shit and nobody will remember you. Lmao
Alright just chill out there fonsi, keep your little ego boner in your pants there cause I dont know you like that. Anyways you know being the important person you are, esteemed and coddled, I'm sure, I'll leave you to deal with all your affairs. Just don't forget
>you'll always be a pillhead

For sleep or for schizophrenia? Seroquel isn't recreational XD

If you're weak enough to get hooked on Coke you'll never see a kilo. You probably can't even afford a 9 pack buddy. 100/gram too LOL. I bet your shits been stomped on more than your fucking face.

Anybody know good tor links- silk road is gone right?

So much this. 10 fucking grams is waaaaaaay to much, esp. for a first time. At that does you've passed the "high" and went straight to "shit". 1.5 tsp (packed) is s strong 1st dose ffs.

you can plug it up your ass if you want.

or what do you mean, extraction? because I don't have a chemistry set.