Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Mel Gibson or your dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGLGvjmzg-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mel obviously. My dad is 78 and Jewish

He looks bigger than my dad, tbph.

pretty confident my dad would. mel doesn't look too healthy and would probably have complications from the roids.

10 years ago? My dad
Now? Gibson

He hasn't been taking care of himself lately. It's worrying.

My dad has had an incredibly fucked up back and shoulder since he was 20, so that wouldn't be a fair fight.

mel gibson but i mean why would he fight my dad, my dad is a sad divorced man who lives alone and retired. hes alienated all of his family, and didnt even go to his own dads funeral.

just leave him alone mel, just leave him alone.

Probably mel but I'd beat mels ass

Don't worry, user.

It was a misunderstanding. Mel deeply apologized and bought him a beer. He even threw a big birthday party for your dad.

Def Mel. My dad has diabetes.

>Who would win in a fight?
guy on the left

hm, interesting question.

Mel appears to lift weights and stay in great shape upper-body-wise. My dad is a bit out of shape with a mild beer gut, but has a very strong lower body from years of cycling, hiking, running, and walking everywhere, as well as strong stamina from the same and general muscle buildup all over from his active outdoor lifestyle.

Honestly, I think it depends on how long the fight lasts. My dad's got the stamina and mass to drag a fight out and win once Mel's exhausted, but Mel could probably use his superior strength to end the fight early.

Really a toss-up, desu. Only thing that I think would spoil the fight is that my dad is now approaching 70, which means while he's still strong muscularly, his bones have probably experienced some density loss, making him more prone to a break. And if something breaks, it's over, Mel wins.

My dad is 47 and is pretty damn fit actually.

Used to lift and now does MMA. Toss up depending on how drunk Mel is.

They would refuse to fight each other. Both men are god-fearing Christians who are wise enough to know the futility of fighting. They would more likely sit down to a cup of coffee and discuss spirituality.

...and my dad would pick up the cheque.

>thumbnail
>God-fearing Christian

Top kek. The guy is a fucking """Catholic""" whore. He is even divorced.

youtu.be/bGLGvjmzg-c

Gibson, my dad is dead.

>mfw my dad would lose

Hmm. They're about the same age and my dad's fit. Skinny-fit, not buff-fit but he works construction so he's thick skinned. Then again, Mel's an aussie. Depends on how much softer he's gotten now that he's surrounded by pussy americans.

My dad maybe. 6'7" cop with black belt in martial arts. What Mel probably has in ferocity my dad makes up in size and maybe experience and talents.

My dad was part of Gold's Gym and all that weightlifter culture after the Pumping Iron movie came out. He's a weighlifter champion and would destroy Mel.

>black belt in martial arts

Yeah, but my dad could beat up your dad.

Prove it.

>tfw you share a surname with the greatest kikeslayer of all time

Mel?

My dad is 7'6" 780lbs space marine.

my dad is a bearmode, 6'4 schizo

Time and place, faggot.

My dad

Old man strength and used to be a hockey player when it was more brutal

What chapter is he in?

My dad, because he's younger, fit, and former SWAT.

hahaha the filename got me cackling. Thanks needed that

No, Stoklasa.

My dad is a manlet and he is also a huge mel gibson fan, so he would also pull his punches and get his ass kicked.

My dad because he's a big guy. He works on a farm and is 1.88m when Mel is only 1.77m. Plus we're slavs.

Watched blood father with my pops' last night, told me he thought mad mel looked like an old man, he's 5'9 and 160 pounds with a massive beer gut, mel'd fuck him up

Why are hillbillies permanently upset? Protestant harlots should be put down like dogs.

you're all forgetting that mel has Jesus on his side

he's already won

does he use a sickle and hammer?

My father, only because he's an orange belt, don't know what level. It's in tai quan doe or some shit.
Mel is looking badass these days.

I never knew my dad.

My dad has about 40 pounds and 6 inches on him so.. plus he was a bouncer and a shark back in long beach during the 80's

My Dad lost against cancer and hasn't been fighting since.

Why is everyones dad here involved in fighting or some kind of martial art.even my dad was (pro-boxer)..

really makes you think

No, he uses my mom.

They're all lying bro.Half of their dads are dead, other half never met their real father.

I guess most of our dads were real men who didn't spend 12 hours a day shiposting.

because my dad was/is a chad

Mel Gibson is a cucked manlet, an easy target for any self-respecting dad

If it wasn't for le jews he would be a laughing stock on Sup Forums

My dad can beat two trains filled with Mel Gibsons.

My dad has a bad knee and really let himself go. Does Mel have to adult sons that would jump in and stomp on a head for him? If not my dad would win the fight. Fuck the haters who say that's not fair.

I showed your post to other people I found it so funny.

I've seen my dad move a fridge-freezer on his own with no supports
He also played rugby for fucking ever so it'd be a good fuckign fight to watch
>implying they wouldn't just drink a beer and insult Jews together

My father is a soldier who's been on two tours in Afghanistan and fought in a war where he got 3 medals. Mel can just bend over.

My dad is a 6foot3 yugoslav war veteran, god knows what he's done during the war

definitively my dad, mel is great but still a manlet

i wonder if they are the 2 girls from this little tidbit >74220736
fucking based mel

Mine was in Oluja

Mine never dealt with croats, just bosnians and iranian mudjahideen (we're bosnian serbs)

Mel would win.
My dad has the anger, but is clumsy as fuck.
>Mel flinches my dad with a fake left
>my dad stumbles & trips
>Mel curb stomps my dad's head...JUST

Mine fought for 'em.

>Bosnian Serbs
GLORY TO REPUBLIKA SRPSKA

In their primes, my dad. Now, Mel.

I plan on being even cooler than Mel when I reach his age. My dad is dead though so Mel would win but would be publicly shamed again.

How was Blood Father?

DO TOKIJA!

mediocre.

Who's the girl on the right? (black bikini)

that's mel's left.

okay, do you know her name?

Don't bother, found it.

Britney Palmer.

Mel would of course

My dad is dead so...jews probably

I love Mel, but I've seen my father fight people and Mel wouldn't stand a chance. My dad would fucking rock him, the guy is like a feral fucking animal when it comes to inflicting violence upon others

My dad is JDF. He would fuck Mel's racist crimibong ass up free of charge. I would pay to watch the anti-semite motherfucker get his shit wrecked any day of the week and twice on sunday. Fuck Mel Gibson and fuck Australia!

Probably Mel Gibson. My dad is dead.

for you

>tfw fatherless bastard

Shut up racist.

My dad is the same age as Mel, and he is in good shape. He used to do karate and was really good. He still exercises so it's possible he could beat him in a fight.

Funnily enough my dad used to look like a mix between Mel Gibson and Alan Bates

my dad has arms but thats it his legs are fucked from motocycle accident and he thinks he prostate cancer, however he always carries his 9mm on him

my dad has been training in jiu jitsu for 15 years and is a black belt. he runs his own school with a successful handful of students that compete in tournaments regularly and win. I'm a blue belt myself and have tapped out black belts. I've been training all my life. So to answer your question, my dad would not only be able to kill Mel by only going 25%, but I would be able to kill Mel as well by only going 25%, and not only that, but together my dad and I would be able to stomp 99.99% of 4chans entire population.

Can based Mel kill my dad and be my new one?

you're a fucking faggot and id shoot you. then well see how well your gay faggy hugging contest holds up against a bullet between your eyes you subhuman nigger lover

My dad had heart surgery so he shouldn't be fighting

Petar?