Daily reminder

Daily reminder

If you think anyone who is not a Baratheon belongs on the Iron Throne you are literally retarded

>OURS IS THE FURY

Isn't your house like totally fucked? Seriously, I don't think there are any true Baratheons left.

You sure about that?

>True Baratheons
>Stannis
>Renly
>Bobby B
>Gendry the Bastard

Three are Baratheons. One of these is not like the others.

Now this fucker. He's due a castle. The longer the series goes on, the bigger the castle's going to get. He'll be the one to get the Iron Throne.

Gendry is only a bastard until a king legitimizes him. If only he knew a king. Hmmm.

Wrong
Our lord and savior Sandor will vanquish all enemies and assume his rightful position as king of the andals and protector of the realm. All houses will bend the knee, or he'll be forced to eat every fucking chicken in this room

Well let's see:
>Robert Baratheon
Most likely to do it because he hates his shits for sons, but dead

>Joffrey
Dead

>Tommen
D-E-D

>Stannis
Mannis is dead

>Renly
Went out like a bitch

>Jon Snow
Has no authority in the South; needs Dany's men; barely knows the kid

>Euron Fucking Greyjoy
Possible but would have to do some weird sex slavery

Now the current rulers:
>Cersei
LMAO bitch tried to kill him

>Dany
She'd kill him as soon as she finds out who he is, not to mention hates Baratheons

Lines of succession only matter until there's a civil war. Then it's whomever has the biggest army and the deepest stomach for fighting.

after dany dies, and jon not wanting to be king, gendry is made king.
it's already confirmed in next seasons script

>Gendry
>Not Littlefinger
>Not Varys
>Not anyone in King's Landing
Yeah right. Your fake spoilers aren't fooling anyone.

The best he can get would be a pity marriage to Sansa

Floppy weiners

Ned and Bobby go way back like car seats though. Jon will help him out and then him and Gendry will retake the secen kimgdoms. Jon will rule the north and Gendry B will take everything else

It's a pretty sad ending.

Dany slowly begins to succumb to the madness like her father did but she's completely aware of it. She kills herself and sets her dragons free.

Does she let jorah get a crack at that pussy first

Ned and Bobby B didn't talk to eachother for literally over a decade and a half. Ned was Bobby's 2nd choice as Hand (or was it 3rd?).

Jon meanwhile has no idea who this kid is other than Davos can vouch for him. Fucking Davos has more of a chance of getting the throne than some murderhobo off the street.

She has a child before she does it but no idea who the father is.

Apparently GRRM is going to have Dany and Jon have a kid but the show guys David and Dan don't like that because of the incest.

Ned was his first choice but Ned said there must be a stark in winterfell and was given the title warden of the north. Thats not exactly a small thing. Its been a two fucking decades because theyve been busy running shit. Also they took a fucking kingdom over together. Thats not the kinda friendship you just walk away from. And lastly if Davos has his back tou better believe Jon is going to take notice fucking Davos has his shit together

Beat me to it. Anyone have link to script? I heard the studio is doing rewrites because of the leak. RIP Dany

Stop posting leaked script shit please

Hahaha try a Targaryen. Named after the conqueror and son of Rhaegar. After he bangs his aunt anyway.

targaryens got their shit pushed in during the rebellion. Dany is going mad and I doubt jon wants to rule all 7 kingdoms. Gendry is the only one with a legitimate claim for the throne anyway

>Gendry is the only one with a legitimate claim for the throne anyway
see >Lines of succession only matter until there's a civil war. Then it's whomever has the biggest army and the deepest stomach for fighting.

fuckoff hbo. my sources are my own.

don't rewrite the story because i'm shitposting random possibilites on /b to piss people off

>Apparently GRRM is going to have Dany and Jon have a kid but the show guys David and Dan don't like that because of the incest.
my theory is bran, which would be azor ahai reborn and the night king killer
the show has had every kind of sex so far, cripple sex is the only thing missing.

err i mean bran and dany fuck, and their son is the one who saves the world

Season 7 Episode 6 Holy shit the way that dragon sank into the icy lake after getting necked with a spear by the Nights King. People are not going to like this Sundays episode. and Jon sinks too but he has to come back up right? RIGHT???

dude it literally shows him being pulled up onto a drogan with dany riding it.
he's saved by uncle benjan after he's surrounded and alones

i doubt you even saw the actual episode
faggot.

You'll see, Tormond almost goes in too which is a pretty intense scene but the hound pulls him out in the nick of time.

Oh, Thoros dies too. and Gendry Spartans his ass back to the wall to get Dany there to help in the first place, pretty decent episode

Night King belongs on the Iron Throne. Not even trying to be an edgy contrarian here. He is objectively the least fukt up ruler possible.

none of this is news. was talking to people about it here months ago.

Hows this?

Dany's reaction

?nothing i haven't seen already, the fuck is your point?

>Bobby B got fat
>Renly is a faggot
>Gendry is a bastard
>Stannis has no friends
None of them are like the others.

How bout a bear?

So many lands without ruoers nowadays
Riverlands: Tully x > Frey x > ???
The Reach: Tyrell x > Tarly x > ???
Stormlands: Robbert x > Renly x > Stannis x > ???
Dorne: martell x > ???
Westerlands: Lannister - occupied
Iron Islands: Euron Greyjoy - absent
The Vale: robby arryn (de facto Baelish/Littlefinger)

Littlefinger will be dead by the last episode of this season, I just finished watching it.

which site are you streaming this from? I looked on my usual ones. nothing.

Baratheon is best, but yeah the leaks are INSANE this season.

>usurpers
>"deserve" the throne

Get fucked

yeah someone must be pisssed at hbo

or maybe it's some sort of entity apart of a bigger conspiracy against hollywood/american media as a whole.. thinkabout it.