Why didn't these two faggots rape their school mates before killing them...

Why didn't these two faggots rape their school mates before killing them? If I were to do a school shooting when I was in school, I'd make the hot whores show me their titties, and tear down their pants and fuck them in front of the class while everyone watched while I was pointing a gun at them.

> What would you fags do in a school shooting?

Pls don't arrest fbi lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVkhgjqM7gY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shooter on the roof wouldnt let them

When do you graduate middle school?

Yo man, you gotta be 18 to be here...

Fuck off normie.

youtu.be/TVkhgjqM7gY

i agree, if i ever see about a kill being killed i just hope someone fucked her before or after they did it , would be a god dam shame of a warm hole otherwise,

im autistic and tired btw kill being kill

Samefagging

My sincerest apologies, both of you are just retarded. Carry on now.

When do you go back to school kid? The end of August? Oh right.

I've been out of highschool for like 12 years.

And even while i was there, i never felt any strong desire to kill anyone. And i mean, i'm not suggesting i'm above that emotion. And i was not unbullied, but i didn't hate any of those pricks enough to want to kill them. Maybe shoot them in the knees. Ya know, cripple them for life. But not kill. That's just uncalled for.

no apologies needed kind user, ya we are a bunch of retards I agree. Never underestimate the power of potato .

>newfag

Because if you make hot chicks do sexual stuff you just seem like a little bitch who went crazy from a lack of pussy & whatever retarded message you actually had is lost to the masses.

reported

yeah.

there were so many cute little 14-yr-old boys there just for the taking

Also mean, but i don't wanna post the same pic twice, that'd be uncreative.

Alright shitheads, you know what time it is. We have an opportunity to change.

www.ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

Thank You.

How does get Sup Forums pass?

Go to the main page, scroll down to "support Sup Forums", you can buy one there.

kys

nothing about interacting with the hot girls from highschool as a peer of their age fosters a desire to have anything to do with them
you're looking at it from an older lens, when you know they at that same highschool age would be more deferential and feminine to you

you're a moderator?

No.

Cause that would literally be nigger tier behaviour

no thats fucked up just kill them instead lol. if they did that a lot of people wouldn't look up to them

This

because people freak out when you start point a gun, they don't just instantly do what you say, they get scared, panic, don't listen.

others run for the door, send sms messages for help. by the time you could actually effectively get your pants down the police are on their way.

its not sex you'd be able to enjoy, she's going to be dry, crying, the instant you try and enjoy it the teacher or students would probably bum rush you as they know your just a little bitch

>the face the class makes when you actually pull out a gun and try and give orders