Yo whats yo Sup Forums

Yo whats yo Sup Forums.
We've been grouped up in this shit hole for years now and now I just need a Sup Forumsrother.
Me and my gf of 5 years are splitting man. It's been a hard and painful downfall. She just changed and became really abusive. I put up with it for 2 years and now she just finally gave me her last final powerful blow by treating me like absolute shit and has left me. Idk Sup Forums. I'm not ugly, I'm /fit/ I'm a successful man, I live on my own and make a decent living, i treated her like a princess despite the way she treated me. I started cutting a while back bc of her and had to get on antidepressants and go to therapy from the emotional abuse but I never let her go
I always worked towards making it better and she always threw it back in my face but I didn't care. Now she finally just told me that she doesn't give a fuck and she's done with me. I know you guys are gunna say to an hero or that I got cucked or that I'm a beta fag but I really really love her even though she's abusive to me. I know you're gunna say that it's good that she's gone but now that she's gone I just feel idk...
empty...

Bump guys I need help.

It's alright man. Just know that its extremely natural to feel the way you're feeling right now. You're gonna look back on this moment in the next 9-12 months and realize that a part of you still misses her, but you're glad its over. I was in that an hero position 3 years ago. Make something positive out of it user.

bro just like forget it

you might think this is not a solution but smoke some weed and relax, think of some friends that u can call up or talk to, even if its been a long time.. get real with yourself and get real with someone else..

next time when you go out searching for a girl, find someone who is real with you.

also get off anti depressants and shit whatever, seriously fucking smoke weed its a natural plant, it helps much better. (experience)

build something awesome

How can I be positive man? Being with her for this long
She was literally my life and now she's gone
It's like I have all this stupid shit, I have all this money and this fucking job and this fucking place to live but without her it feels like I have FUCKIG NOTHING

Fuck that bitch bro, she never appreciated you, you're better off without her. I promise there's a girl out there who will make you happy and put in the same amount of energy to make it work as you do. Just be patient man, it'll come I promise.

I'm rooting for you man, you'll find someone to treat you right. Just don't quit

Stayed positive by doing what said. Mostly calling up the friends and working out, going outdoors more, meeting more people. Socialize even though it feels impossible

I'm not gonna say anything, but I kind of know how you feel. She wasn't abusive to me, but we had other pretty big issues. But I know for a fact I'll never find anyone like her, and I will love her till I die. It's too painful to talk about too much, but I know the hardest thing you can do emotionally is let go.

I already smoke. I'm faded now because I'm trying to forget and get over it but it just intensified my sadness. I wanna build a rocket to shoot myself up into space

I cannot picture myself with anyone else.
Thanks but I wanna quit
It does feel impossible and I wanna fucking off myself
Dude it fucking hurts so much I have this huge ball in MY throats and my hands are like shaking I can't deal with this I really can't

Been there, and done that.

I've learnt to follow my own path, and never linger for love and companionship in uncertain times.

Forge your own world, and of someone wishes to join you, set the rules for how you expect to be treated. You're not their to give women opportunities to lay idle, and it sounds like this break up will be a good thing.

Let old blood bleed dry, so your body can restore itself.

No man is a slave to another unless he chooses.

Well I just walked around for two hours at 3am and got home and cried uncontrollably for 20 minutes. That's never happened to me before. All because I've decided to stop sleeping with her (we officially broke up months ago) and truly try to move on.

What's your feelings on it? Sounds like she isn't good for you user. Sometimes shit happens that is in our best interests, even if we can't see it at the time. Even if it feels like your world is ending.

>I can't deal with this
Because you dont believe you can, you absolutley can deal with this.

I just feel like she is so important to me and it feels like I literally need her to live. Idk how else to explain it. It's too hard of me and I feel like fucking dying
My thoughts on it are that I can't breathe and I can't think straight. I'm tunnel visioning and my hands are going numb because it's such an unbelievable thing. I don't want to believe it. I don't want to believe that she doesn't actually love me. I was here fucking hoping that she loved me and for what.. for her to not actually love me in the end

What game is that you nigger.

It feels impossible. It feels like not having batteries. Or not having the confidence to even get out of this fucking bed anymore. And it's fucking shittier because she used to sleep over and lay with me in this fucking bed. Fuck my life man

Everspace

Lego starwars

Get all the pain out, but never say a word to her. Let her come to you if she is going to. It may take weeks, moths, or she may never talk to you again. The point is, it's not your job.

Bro all you have to remember is this....
Rubbing alcohol is for outside wounds and you treat inside wounds with drinkng alcohol

Take shrooms in a field and listen to music you've never heard before

You had to go on anti-depressants because of her emotional abuse towards you? Why the fuck were you with her?

It's a straight up no-brainer that you break up with her.

Now you feel empty? What the fuck did you feel before? Fulfilled? Sure doesn't sound like it.

"I'm a successful man, I live on my own and make a decent living,"

Why the fuck do you feel like you need her? Find a new girl who appreciates shit instead of taking it for granted.

I simply don't understand why you wanted to be with her when you said yourself that she made you miserable.

So you're miserable with her and without her? Are you just a miserable person no matter what?

People stuck in abusive relationships confuse me, as it's completely self-imposed. You are free to leave at any time yet you stay.

3 months since breakup, back in shape, getting more successful lifewise etc, but Jesus i still miss her. Have 2 dates planned this week with girls that could possibly move me past her memory.

The point is i guess, we may never be over them, or find a real replacement, but you have to keep living user and moving fwd.

Im saying all this shit, but if she texted me out of the blue i'd dump whoever i was with and take her back immediately :(

Underrated Advice

See, women like to do a thing called the shit test. They push you to see how long it takes for you to say "no, this is where I draw the line." The longer it takes for you to make a stand, the worse the shit test becomes. It's all to see how good of a match you are and how good of a provider you could be. Basically, "If he can't handle me, then how is he going to handle the two guys that live a couple caves down armed with clubs?"