Since all this white supremecy shit is coming back does that mean we can be skinheads again???

Since all this white supremecy shit is coming back does that mean we can be skinheads again???

Cuz that would be fuckin awsome

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2009/may/17/neanderthals-cannibalism-anthropological-sciences-journal
livescience.com/37130-did-humans-eat-neanderthals.html
clinical-nutrition.imedpub.com/nutritional-practices-and-predisposition-towards-aggression-in-homo-sapiens.php?aid=17493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You always could have been. Follow your dreams

You and me buddy time to reclaim whats fuckin ours!

>we

Yeah pal. I can just picture socially retarded you, walking down the street in the bomber jacket, Dr Martens and skinhead, awkwardly looking at the ground when passing black people, lmao.

Top kek

/thread

Anti fa = skin heads
They are only empowered when they are in massive sausage fests

looooool this right here most definitely would be the case

Keep living that American History X dream OP hahahaha

He clearly forgot what happened to the main character. Raped in prison, then his brother gets shot. You go, OP!

Could you be like tech punk skin heads pls. Way hotter

Top kek

Post naked ones

raver beat up the geeks
ravers get picked on hippies
hippies get beat up by nazifags
nazifags get beat up by punks
punks get beat up by redneck inbred hilla billies

what's it feel like knowing you're barely better than beta hippie fags?
and are so weak you're only able to beat up on passive betas

Do you know that you can dress as Skinhead without facism? You are confusing the skinheads with Neo-Nazism

I would love to live out Inglorious Bastards in real life when I rejoin the Marines. Go right the fuck ahead. It's great to feel justified in killing autistic white dudes

Fuck off with your movie quotes as if they apply to real life faggot

Marines are pawns for the jews u fuckin tool go die in a war for nothing lmao

Yeah
Dream about a white future

>the amount of shills samefagging in this thread
Yeah...
Kill whitey
Sage

You think I give a fuck? They pay me well and put me in command of other men. They brought me out of poverty and want to pay me to kill faggots like you while spreading my seed.

ur gonna die and i'm going to live a long life safe in my basement

Lol I bet none of u have to balls to stand up to a savage nigger and fight

>"I HATE NIGGERS!"
>shaves head
>covers self in tattoos
>literally acts and speaks like a neanderthal mongrel
OP: The Thread

Why the fuck do people act like neanderthals are savage? Homo sapiens were much more aggressive.

When did any white neo nazi/racists ever talk ljke neandrethals?? Making shit up now fuckass

Shut the fuck up. You don't get to defend scum.

No.. sadly SKINHEADS and neo Nazi leaders in prison associate with Mexicans and drug cartels.. it's practicly a white gang banger being a skinhead now a days .

Every single one I've ever fucking met. You all have the fucking vocabulary of TRAILER PARK.
Same shit as the ghetto ass niggers, just different particulars.
You are _literally_ the exact, same, fucking, thing.
If you were teleported through time back to 1930s Germany, they would've lined you up and shot you for being low life degenerates (and that's saying a lot).

People can do what the fuck they want. Let them be Nazis so I can skin me some Nazi scalp

no, degenerates discredit our movement.

Shit, you even have stupid fucking hand gestures and drop special meaning numbers to each other constantly, _just like the ghetto fucking niggers_.

Your movement discredits itself.

you can not even peel a banana faggot. Stop talking shit and go back to your mothers breasts.

True.
In California neo nazi's kinda adopt the whole cholo look.

I would love to see the citation for that one.

Are you saying that because of some particular reason or are you just afraid and have to encourage yourself? Times are changing friend.

>Cuz that would be fuckin awsome

>"I HATE NIGGERS!"
>shaves head
>covers self in tattoos
>literally acts and speaks like a thug nigger
Fixed it.

that would honestly be better then these haircuts, polos and khakis

Daww

You probably peel a banana from the stem side, huh?

What is Google?

theguardian.com/science/2009/may/17/neanderthals-cannibalism-anthropological-sciences-journal

livescience.com/37130-did-humans-eat-neanderthals.html

clinical-nutrition.imedpub.com/nutritional-practices-and-predisposition-towards-aggression-in-homo-sapiens.php?aid=17493

This.

>times are changing
>tries to stay in the 1940s

Arent Thug-Niggers robbing innocent people? Never heard of skinheads doing that. If they beat someone, it's always a negroe.

>What is Google?

Google is a search engine run by the NSA

damn that's homoerotic

no, we lost in the 40s. We win today because white people can witness the degeneracy of lower races in the streets everyday. We dont have to explain to them anymore why we are better and we shouldnt allow these people in.

Ask the punks about whether or not skins are violent.

dubs

trad skins
trojan skins
sharp skins
red skins
rude boys
raggaton skins

look it up, guys. Skinheads were originally Jamaican rastas who shaved off their dreads. It's... (excuse me while I laff) a part of black culture.

If we were gonna keep inferior races out of america we should have started in the 1400s.

How the fuck will you win when "the jews are in charge of the world's largest military"?

Try harder. You're fucking delusional. You're still salty about your shit life and haven't killed yourself so you're subscribing to a cult like ideology that gives your life meaning.

Please continue down your path. We will end you if you rise up. I look forward to it.

don't know about now, but back in the 80's and 90's skinheads were dicks who loved to start shit, but only if they outnumbered you by at least 3 to 1.

Sharps for lyfe

>clean cut Leave It To Beaver hairdo
>my-neckbeard-is-overpowering-me facial laziness
Love it.

White supremacy is not coming back. Just because some faggots decide to commit faggotry doesn't mean shit.

>Times are changing
yeah, after the shit you faggots pulled in Charlottesville, now every sane person hates your guts. Cool runnings, Aryan.

Not all skinheads were nazis bud

Exactly

>we lost in the 40s
>we
cringe overload

Don't dis Aryans by lumping these bottom-of-the-barrel pieces of shit in with them.

At least the Aryans looked good while they were being murderous dicks.

this

Yeah my daughter was a skinhead from chemo.

I'm Danish, was a punk antifa back in the 90's, we had the support of the skinheads (trads, trojans, sharps, reds) against the hammer skins and the nazi skins.

those poor nazi fucks got beat right outta town, haven't seen much of 'em since.

the original skins was all about drink-fuck-fight, but they sure did hate nazis.

Hope everything's fine

Pic related it's me all it means is niggers are finally getting put their places and all is good again. Niggers always step out of line it just goes to show they need to be put back in their place in society

Sorry user, I don't have a daughter. I was providing an example that bald people aren't all skinheads.

Skinheads are white supremacists though.

I'm as High Germanic as they get brah.. I'm Danish -nordid/corded phenotype etc, tall/blue eyes/muscular blah blah but who gives a shit... my negro neighbours are good folks and their Nubian goddess of a daughter makes my pickle tickle.

>If we were gonna keep inferior races out of america we should have started in the 1400s.
Except there was no American nation in the 1400s and most people in america were indians.
>How the fuck will you win when "the jews are in charge of the world's largest military"?
The jews are not fighting in the worlds largest military. At least not in big numbers. White people are.
>Try harder. You're fucking delusional. You're still salty about your shit life and haven't killed yourself so you're subscribing to a cult like ideology that gives your life meaning.
I was raised this way.
>Please continue down your path. We will end you if you rise up. I look forward to it.
Empty words. You won't do shit. People like you who think they are brave, while never been in a real combat situation, tend to overestimate their ability to keep calm while feared.
why? I'm german.

>why?
because you weren't even a glint in your granddad's eyes when the nazis got their shit pushed in, krautfart.

you're not part of any "we".

My granddad says else, he should know right?

America is two continents that have existed for quite some time.

And yes they were indian. Your pale ass is an inferior, savage race

It's a good way to fight premature male pattern baldness. Go faggots!

he said what?

Right before you even think of being a skin head you must watch and study
>romper stomper
>American history x
>green room
>that one with harry Potter fag in
>and this is England, all of them this will help you become super skin boi

If i remember correctly the inferior race got decimated to a point where they dont matter anymore at all.
I wonder if the indians were
intellectually equal to whites, why did their biggest empire get defeated by a few hundred hungry and tired conquestadors? All they had to do was charge, but they were just not capable of understanding the weaknesses of muskets, which is not a hard thing to figure out when you see guys reloading for 50 in 50 meter distance.

White Supremacist is a scary named used as propaganda by the media and the commies. There are perhaps white nationalists on the rise slightly but being a white nationalist does not necessarily mean you believe whites are superior nor does it have to mean you hate all other non whites and are gonna shave your head and go around bashing niggers.
Do not perpetuate the commie propaganda.

He said, in the moment the war was over, that all his children and grandchildren will be raised like real germans, in order to be able to create a real aryan state again, once the time has come... Why do you even care? you are obviously brainwashed, rude and extremely hostile towards people who hold believes that differ to your own. It's funny, because that's exactly what you are accusing my people of.

The white peoples main weapon against the natives is how infested with disease they are.

You're like rats carrying plague from place to place.

yes

This

Jews took control after WW2 because muh holowcoast

The actual white people in charge felt they had been given a bad deal so they gave them power.

The jews proceeded to toyally fuck the western world up and the stupid cunts who let them do it were now out of power or dead.

We have to take revenge

Oh lets blame the jews for our own inadequacies. How did everyone let such a small minority rule the world?

Jews are clearly the master race.

Jews were already in control in many countries, In Germany they were spreading Marxism and funding protesters to go disrupt and fight any political meetings that the Jews didn't like, exactly like you see today with Soros paying protesters to fight people on the right, it's amazing to see how alike today's USA was to 1920s Germany.

Hmmm, Trump fucked up his response this whole thing.

Here's what he should have said: "We allow KKK/white supremacist to march and assemble because it's their constitutional right. We, the office of the president, do not support their cause, and are sickened by the murder of someone else practicing their constitutional right to assemble."

Nazi's are a disgrace to humanity. They stand for an organization that put people into ovens and did medical experiments on children. One of my grand dad's fought them, and another was conscripted into the german army. The one that was forced to wear uniform burned it in disgrace after the war (and married my grandma who he met in a camp).

That white supremacists shit has been there you are either a racist or not and that includes all racists you don't have to be white but you can be a racist white person but if you are asking if we can be skinheads again then you obviously aren't a real racist

It's an impressive feat. It's essentially like columbus in 1492 went back in time to the Roman empire in 300 BC and took it all out. The Aztec's are comparable to Romans right? And Cortez got them with a handful of soldiers.

Remember though the winner writes the history and while Germans probably did bad shit a lot gets exaggerated. I mean the shit about Hitler people believe like he was in to scat, a drug addict, hated his Dad but had a fucked up relationship with his mother, all bullshit to make him sounds even crazier.
Also most countries did fucked up experiments on people as well.

See

White nationalism is not on the rise it's degrading if anything plus this whole racial thing with whites blacks and muslims is going to be a way of thinking that in 100 years will be laughable at best

>lucky quads
The evidence shows there are more people at least speaking out as nationalist or white nationalist in Australia, the US and many European countries.
The reason why it will be laughable in 100 years is because the global elites are pushing for globalization, this is a bad thing because all ethnicity's and nationalities have traits that are special and deserve to be preserved.

I still say globalization is the only answer.

The only way to get these people to stop killing eachother is shove a gun in both their faces.

First quads ever and bro idec man I was skinhead I'm truly not a racist I know who I am and as for the preservation of traits man that's some straight bs because the true purpose of any living species is to adapt and evolve ohh

Lol

Literally the one time I'm not trying to get dubs trips or quads I do fml

But while we are on the topic I'm tryna get banned from Facebook so post the most racist shit you have

There will always be fighting, you think magically when we are all the same religion or have none and are all equally brown we'll stop fighting? People will find new things to fight over. We are tribal and will war among ourselves. Look at Afghanistan, they are mostly the same sunni muslims yet one tribe from another village will kill others.
It's not bs if you believe in it. If your happy with the world being one brown blob all the same people in it that is truly abhorrent and sad thinking.

Dude it's not abhorrent its reality and the sooner everyone realizes this the sooner we can progress as a species not a singular race a species