Who here at cal? Freshman here, don't really like the big parties but can't find any friends

Who here at cal? Freshman here, don't really like the big parties but can't find any friends.

>inb4 /soc/
im impatient

Other urls found in this thread:

orientation.berkeley.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
pls ;-;

rip at least I got dubs...

I'm actually at cal now. Internship ending so leaving this weekend.

Nice, I guess you're upperclass? This unit 2 party is really loud.

Senior. Yeah I was over by Phi Delt/DG/TKE earlier, now I'm back at my place near People's Park.

How do I make friends who don't party/go out all the time? I like my roommate (double, unit 2), but she's is a super social person and has barely been in the room.

Develop your own interests, join organizations and groups that do those interests. And figure out how to get ahold of weed and you'll have plenty of friends.

Go to class, talk to people

I want to make close friends, not just acquaintances, so I'll skip out on the weed. I guess I'll just wait for the start of the semester and talk to people in class or in a club. Just kinda sucks having no friends for the first couple weeks.

I mean you should try and make friends asap because it's easier to make friends when you already have some. Kinda a mindfuck.

Yeah, I've been trying to, but things just aren't clicking. I've probably shaken a hundred hands by now, and it's only been a few days. Maybe I'm too picky or something. Also came here alone, I didn't know anyone before.

Girl/guy? What are you interested in? From cali? I've done a ton of outdoorsy stuff this summer just because the ease of availability.

Girl, idk talking, vidya, music, trying new stuff, I'm pretty open minded. International Student, but from an English-speaking country so I'm not like some indian chick or something.

Huh interesting. Make a tinder then I guess.

don't necessarily want a hook up, just a friend ;-;

Interestingly enough, guys are much more willing to be friends with girls that blow them.

but tinder? That's just for hookups

You'd be surprised. I've met a good number (4-5) of my girl friends off of tinder. Usually we become friends after banging a few times, naturally.

I live in Van Nuys and have no friends. XD
we could hang.

Im in scv. Whats up neighbor

I would volunteer to be your friend, since I live fairly close to Berkeley, except that I'm too busy, I'm old enough to be your father, and it might annoy my wife. So, instead, a sincere welcome to the Bay Area. Now do this:

orientation.berkeley.edu/

I wish. I had to look up those places, need to learn more cali geography I guess

Does the location of magic mountain help you at all?

nope, but I mean I just googled it so yeah. Don't think I can do an 8-hour one-way commute to meet you

isn't Cal in LA?
I'm just over in the valley not far.

Van nuys is like 20 minutes away from me lol.

It's in Berkeley, SF. It's called the University of California, Berkeley lol

that's not so bad really

Not at all. I used to go to shows out there a lot.

what kind of shows?

Hardcore. Metal. Grown out of that though. Now i just try and stay out of la and the valley as much as possible.