The newest GoT episode was just uploaded to thepiratebay uk net

The newest GoT episode was just uploaded to thepiratebay uk net

Get it Sup Forumsros

Not posting link, just search game of thrones s07e06

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5x4eaw
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18374356/Game_of_Thrones_S07E06_SD_[Leaked]_-_[ECLiPSE]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liar

Don't believe me, I don't care. kek

FUCK ME

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO WHEN JOHN COMES UP OUT OF THE WATER?

IS THAT A CONTINUATION OF THIS EPISODE OR IS THAT THE NEXT EPISODE

Not sure, downloading now. I'll let you know if this thread is alive still. If not I will start a new thread in a bit. I was only able to watch it on dailymotion before now and it looked cut off before the end.

Not using caps now

In that thread where the dailymotion video got posted, another video also got posted and it was Jon coming up and out of the water taking a big breath. I am fairly certain that is going to be the beginning of the next episode because where it ended felt like a good ending for the entire thing. Also downloading now just to find out...

Forgot to mention, in that video about 20 min in you can hear the guy recording it cough. Laughed my fucking ass off when I heard that.

Could be, however I heard that this episode was supposed to contain the outcome of the dragon and Jon's fate. I think it was just cut off. I hope it was just cut off.

Do you have a link to the second video?

yeah I was like COVER YOUR MOUTH FAGGOT. kek

UPDATE The piratebay download is the complete episode. There is another 14 minutes after the end of the dailymotion video! WOOP

I could've sworn I clicked the "PARTE 2" link. Guess it's not showing up in my history...

hbo already got to the part 1 i watched so i would guess part 2 is gone too

dailymotion.com/video/x5x4eaw

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18374356/Game_of_Thrones_S07E06_SD_[Leaked]_-_[ECLiPSE] Was it this one?

No worries mate thanks for looking, if you are downloading from piratebay you will get the full episode.

yes

How in the holy fuck did you download this so fast?

it is just finishing. Been downloading for 30 min. I have good net though.

the episode ends with the dragon being pulled from the water alongside the nightking, then having its eyes opened, only that it's blue color.

stupid faggots can't even get a proper leak.
fucking spaniards are some really big asshole trolls. unbelievable. indians releasing quality worse than an n64 game was bad, but this is just a whole new level of douchebag

i was too busy watching the first part in dailymotion and i forgot to download the part 2 before hbo took it down damnit

John snowflake take the Queen who fucks her brothers, son with four other guys to catch a one of them dead soldier things, they open the walle gate
That grill with big eye gap finds a a script in the bed of the dodgy guy.
The miestr fat Lad steal paper rolls and leaves with his family.

uhh just download the torrent from thepiratebay uk net

Did you not read the original post?

Why can nobody leak episodes in HD dammit, sick of these SD releases, not watching this trash.

Yeah SD leaks are kinda gay but the real problem with these is the audio.

You forgot the impending mid-sea dani-jon cream-pie

The fact that it was HBO who actually "leaked" the episode I feel like somebody would have got the HD stream potentially, but who knows, time will tell. If I don't see atleast 720p I'll be waiting until monday.

Was it HBO? I was under the impression that this was part of the big hack that had all the actors/actresses information posted and scripts and other tv shows released...

To add to this, I just finished the episode and I gotta say it is mad gay that the ice dude can just take this dead ass dragon and revive him for himself. With powers like that, how can he honestly lose? There has to be some cripple against him or something, especially the dragon. That thing shouldn't be allowed to fly now or maybe unable to breath fire/ice. Maybe ice nigga won't know the fucking CAPTCHA to activate the fire/ice. I'm too attached to the main character to see all of them die to some idiots stuck behind a wall.

Was reading on reddit that HBO Spain aired it for an hour before taking it down. The freefolk subreddit says that there is apparently a HD version captured. I'm also downloading what could be a HD version, seeing mixed things in the comments on the thread.