What are your opinions on the 5 day work week?

What are your opinions on the 5 day work week?

I work 6 days a week like a regular Christian should.

Don't be a lazy ass piece of shit.
Go to work tomorrow user

Gets old just in time to get fun just long enough.
Need more, take more.

4/3 would be preferred.

wait, is this a meme to trick the dumb yuro or do merifats really work 6 days a week?

If being on benefits wasn't so frowned upon in the UK, I'd glady sponge. But I work 5 days a week minimum, usually about 45 hours and get just over a fucking grand a month due to 'living wage' bullshit because I'm under 25 though have more responsibilities than those over 25 and doing the same job.

Americans work more than anyone else on the planet.

I work 7 days a week some weeks.

Refuse to work more than 20 hours a week.

Not reproducing or marrying so that gives moar time.

Living alone until I die.

This is the future I chose.

Physicians work 80 hours a week out of med school, and other professions are comparable. Don't be a bitch

I work in Silicon Valley and it's not really practiced.

Most people who aren't terribly productive "work from home" at least one day a week, and come and go as they please.

It's probably closer to a 25 to 30 hour work week. And note that's not people who have any particular skill set or are particularly intelligent (i.e. chinks). Just people at the right place at the right time.

Boring, I fucking hate it.

I'm a grown ass man, My life shouldn't be constricted to just sitting on my ass all day and listening to what people say.

I couldn't even stand high school. I decided not to go to University. The thought of staying in an office every single day for 30-40 years makes me genuinely want to dome myself.

I do 24/7 electrician work as part of my own business. My two best friends and I work in shifts to supply good service to the region. This shit is WAY better than sitting in an office every day.

Hell, I dabble in programming so I've automated pretty much everything that isn't manual labor. I like it that way.

yeah thats why they make six figures while plebs dont

It's kike brainwashing.
I work an average of 3 days a week.
Used to work 5 days a week back in the day.
Now do freelance and turn down jobs regularly.

Pretty retarded
Not a whole lot gets done other than gossiping and online shopping
Hard not to blame management
Make sure we're busy and give us incentive to work hard

In before you should feel lucky to have a job

I only had two days off last May, half those days I worked more than eight hours. Hell, it would have only been one day off but I requested another so I could go to a gun show

I think it should be reduced to 4. Fuck sitting there all day and going home and having barely enough time to do anything before having to go again

My first day at my job was when I realized it's mostly bullshit, I did like 2 hours of work and the rest I pretended to look like i was busy cause there was nothing to do
I have now since essentially turned into George Costanza

eggman?

Lie to your self some more you fat lazy fuck I bet you still live with your parents I hate your generation

>a bloo bloo bloo he's not as much of a wagecuck as I am

Cry more you petty faggot, I live in a tiny one bedroom and pretty much buy only what I need to live.

Get into a trade. The first time you work 3 hours to get more than most office goons make in an entire day (210 vs 190 for a guy working 7.6 hours at 25 bucks an hour) the beer you have on the roof of your office will be so fucking worth it.

Hell, I employ myself. On a decent day I can make it out with $800 for about 7 hour's work. I save everything I don't spend (aka 85% of my money) and spend it on amazing shit.

You're missing out senpai. You really are.

I work home 15 days a month. It's good and bad. Bad is I have to work London England hours 5 AM - 2PM so depending on how much I sleep its good or bad.

Thats a perfect meme

Shit sucks man at least I don't work when it rains so that's pretty cool ig

What is less of a wage slave career: Software Developing/IT or Accounting?

Software/IT is being completely taken over by Pakis who'll work for a few dollars an hour. Absolutely everything can be done remotely now.

Accounting will be profitable as long as there are Jews still around. Especially forensic accounting. Tracking down missing shekel is good money. We haven't been able to wipe them out in the last 2000 years, so I think you're good for another 50 or so.

I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days one week and 4 days the next. Love it. 5/2 isn't bad though.

I have no problem against working 5 or 6 days a week
however I have big problem with that they take my hard earned money to support parasites in this society

i work 6 every other week

i work 7am-6pm m-f (1 hour lunch break)

then the next week, i work 5 hours on saturday, but can take a half day on any weekday i want

so its 50 paid hours per week