Bros i need help. I just fucked a tinder girl(pic related) without condom but didnt cum inside of her...

Bros i need help. I just fucked a tinder girl(pic related) without condom but didnt cum inside of her. Now she doesnt want to take plan b because "youre not benefitting do it" "im gonna feel sick the day after taking pill".

What do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_PLEASURE/comments/4itpcj/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck her again in mouth

or do something like this

reddit.com/r/NSFW_PLEASURE/comments/4itpcj/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

tell her to take the pill or you will send that picture to the police. (unless weed is legal in your state)

tell her about the 3 months she will be puking if she dont take it

Go out and dissolve the pill in drink. Might work

Enjoy your paki babies.

then a further 6 months of hell ending with some of the most excrutiating pain a woman can endure.

>using dating apps
LOL faggot
>not using a condom
enjoy your aids and "feeling sick" only all day everyday.

Moar pics of the girl? Hot AF, love that brown skin

She will be such a milf smoking weed with your kids friends. Fuck her a few more times cum inside her in the future fucking retard don't let this one get away.

>But didn't cum inside her

Okay?... What's the issue here then? Your penis alone doesn't impregnate women user.

Spotted the virgin

Falcon punch. Cheaper than plan b/abortion anyway.
Enjoy your AIDS dickhead lol

Precum does, faggot. It still has spermatozoids.

Pre cum

D E S I G N A T E D

or the guy with 100 kids

>"youre not benefitting do it"

I can't solve this puzzle

If he precame inside her, that's not "not cumming inside her".

So she wont get pregnant?

Haha then don't fuck without a condom you ducking retard. Why else were they invented, to store jars of marmalade???

And since you can't find a decent girl in your life, and have to go on tinder, you get what you deserve desperate desu

no, she can very well still get pregnant from precum

S H I T T I N G
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

What is your point dick tooth? Semantics?

how fucking old are you?

She can definitely still get pregnant numbnuts.

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/

No it doesn't.

She might if he precame inside her. when he says he didn't cum inside her I wouldn't assume that's the case.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it it seems fucking highly unlikely that the single sperm in his thimble of clear ooze would inoculate her, niggers.

I fucked my gf condomless for about a year and a half. She never got pregnant that I know lol. Or I'm sterile

indian women are thousands of times more fertile than the white devil

Last name Banderas?

Nothing.

You're fine- the chance that she's pregnant is pretty slim if you didn't actually bust inside her.

I've probably worn a condom less than 20 times in my life including during a 9-year relationship, my current 6-year relationship, and numerous 1-nighters and other short term relationships not worth mentioning. Some were on birth control, some weren't...if they weren't, I'd pull out and shoot on their tits, stomach, or into a kleenex if they didn't want to get showered in man juice. If the girl was on birth control I came inside her 100% of the time. Never a single scare.

Actually when my current girlfriend decided she wanted to have a kid, it took over 4 years of trying/not trying in order for her to get pregnant. By that I meant I came inside her 100% of the time we had sex but never really tracked or "timed" her cycle. Basically just let nature take it's course and one day we noticed she was about 2 weeks late on her period so she took a test and it came back positive. We were both shocked and very excited as I was beginning to think my shit was broken.

Nice aids. Im still jealous you fuck

> There are rare cases where living sperm can be presented in the precum and conception subsequently possible.
Maybe fucking read the article you posted?

Whats the point of the headphones?

Lmao I didnt know who the girl was until I looked carefully

You're right OP is probably one in a million and that is the case for him.

There is no girl...

stroke.

Not necessarily, there are cases where she's not that easily impregnated and your sperm count isn't as high as to get someone pregnant without special help. Then there are the opposites, that's why you see girls getting pregnant after the first unprotected fuck. I would recommend you that when you feel like having kids go and check your sperm count first.

Post nudes for a more accurate assessment

>kek