Only liberals, antifa and Blm are stupid enough to believe this picture is real it's by "artist" Alison Jackson...

Only liberals, antifa and Blm are stupid enough to believe this picture is real it's by "artist" Alison Jackson. Antifa and blm should do us all a favor and kill themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/13/an-american-tourist-gave-the-nazi-salute-in-germany-so-a-stranger-beat-him-up-police-say/?utm_term=.b717b7e92900
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/26/wasserman-schultzs-pakistani-it-guy-arrested-airpo/
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/24/fbi-seizes-destroyed-computer-equipment-from-garage-of-pakistani-dnc-it-staffers/#sthash.a9W53PTN.dpbs
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/26/dnc-it-staffers-lawyer-has-deep-ties-to-clintons-and-this-is-what-imran-awan-is-charged-with/
youtu.be/t16xYMSyMXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The picture represents alternative facts. So it's a perfectly legitimate representation of reality according to the clown in the WH.

Not even close faggo, but I will say that Hippocrates do bug the fuck out of me and faggos like you(antifa,blm) obviously spin lies as facts to suit you.. just like that orange faggot so y'all are the same also kys

Is it sad in your existence? In what world would you gain anything of value by doing what the side you are fighting? It just discredits all you faggos and makes you seem pathetic

Fight fire with fire!

it's david dukes wet dream come true

I mean, he accepted an endorsement from the KKK and has claimed that the fault for violence isn't with the white supremacists who are marching with assault rifles.

It's not so much that anyone with a brain believes that it's an undoctored photo, it's that it's a photo that more or less aligns with reality as it stands.

Symbolism rather than evidence, if you will.

anyone who uses antifa/blm in the same sentence is a fucking nazi.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/13/an-american-tourist-gave-the-nazi-salute-in-germany-so-a-stranger-beat-him-up-police-say/?utm_term=.b717b7e92900

Well lets look at it like this. Whos at fault. Someone that takes pride in their own race and marches with a rifle. Or someone that thinks because you are white you are a racist and attacks and try's to kill you because you are white and take pride in your race because it doesn't fit into their ideology.

And I guess Hillary would have been better being aligned with Islamic terrorists and selling out our country.

your god emperor just fucking apologized to russia for expelling 700 fucking diplomats. fucking nazi

Bro gets it, over the last few days I've been reading little militant Antifa faggos threatening ppl who won't support their cause even if you don't support "the Alt-Right" that's pretty fucked up... Hell even terroristic

Please fuck off you antifa blm cock loving piece of shit

>Antifa should do us all a favor and kill themselves
You should kill yourself you pro-facist faggot.

Trump is actually being investigated for colluding with a foreign country. That's realer than any conspiracy "Shillary XD" crap that you retards bought into.

Literally no one protesting them thinks they're racist because they're white. They think they're racist because they're allying themselves with the most notorious racist groups in America and literal Nazis. And the only people doing the attacking, injuring, and killing, are the white supremacists.

Yeah! Cuz those antifa fucks arnt militants? They are peaceful loving ppl who protest by rioting and violence they specifically went to the United the right to stir the pot... Now would you just let some random person come and attack you with bike locks or pipes and bats?

sarah huckabee! how is it living as the real life quasimodo?

As opposed to the complete lack of militant fascists and white supremacists, right?

Lol not even close you fucked in the head militant antifa bitch.. because I don't support antifa or other wishful thinking groups makes me a Nazi? Never mind they aren't Nazis but neo Nazis but that doesn't have as much of a nice ring to it eh? Gotta throw out buzz words and try to paint a horrible picture to make yourself look like the righteous one

Y'know, y'all seem to be clinging to this argument that "antifa is militant" when it's a tiny group of anarchists that aren't even making the bulk of protesters.

Also, guns > bike locks on the scale of violence-provoking, unless I'm mistaken

Then get a gun idiot, and I don't think for a second that antifa is as small as you say and they sure as fuck are militant but whatever helps you sleep at night faggo

The DNC tech person that destroyed evidence for Hillary was caught with smashed hard drives in his rental property while he was moving more than $30k across border to flee to Pakistan.
>innocent people don't flee countries that have no extradition agreement with the US

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/26/wasserman-schultzs-pakistani-it-guy-arrested-airpo/

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/24/fbi-seizes-destroyed-computer-equipment-from-garage-of-pakistani-dnc-it-staffers/#sthash.a9W53PTN.dpbs

theblaze.com/news/2017/07/26/dnc-it-staffers-lawyer-has-deep-ties-to-clintons-and-this-is-what-imran-awan-is-charged-with/

lay off the breitbart. god emperor already said he didn't fire the fbi over hillary, he did it bc of russia

fucking nazi

Oh It's real altright. It's all over @foxnews

Is it Mr. Trump having fun with ordinary American guys clothed as ghosts at halloween party? He is so cute. Everybody loves him here in Russia. Hope, he will overcome his problems with shitty senators and make America great again.

Standing on the sidelines while a group of peoples are being hated on for merely existing makes you a piece of shit. Be a decent human being and respect your fellow man. Any person that spends their time making another person's life hell deserves to eat shit. Wether that be through actions or words, we need to eliminate hate. So fuck nazis, fuck neo-nazis, and fuck you for defending them.

Lol thanks for proving my point... You little faggots wanna attack everyone and everyone is a Nazi if they don't agree with you.. if I was potus I'd eradicate all you fucks supremacists nazis antifa everyone of you faggot ass groups are a threat to normal ppl and the country but hey thanks for proving my point for me bitch

kimmel ripped him a new one
youtu.be/t16xYMSyMXU

sucking cock doesn't make you gay either

>Fight fire with fire!
All you get from that is more fire
Do you even get how fire works

Lol you are fucked man fucked... I hope you eventually kill yourself because you are a fucking waste on humanity