SC6

>SC6

Holy shit ESPN cant die soon enough.

Nothing would make me happier than to see kornheiser, reali, and wilbon go to fox sports and join Whitlock. ESPN is straight up trash, everyone thinks it's garbage and its dropping viewers fast. Is its obvious race baiting and liberal bias the reason or is it something more

Whitlock is fucking cancer

I tuned in to the herd today, Whitlock was the host. He brought up Trump on 3 different scenarios in the one hour I listened.

Not surprised people here enjoy a fat guy in a tiny fedora. FS1 is garbage. SKEUUP and Muh Gramama, Hot Take Coherd. Katie Nolan is the only one any interesting and they shove her at midnight. Good job Fox

Journalism as a whole, whether it is political or sports, or anything else in general is becoming more based off of personal feelings rather than factual information. There needs to be some sort of renaissance or purge to fix all this, sadly that doesn't seem likely in the near future.

i listened for some reason
it was comfy
he was shitting on lebron for 20 minutes

I'm a baseball fan and I only watch MLB Network.
For basketball/football/hockey fans, are the league networks good enough to pass on ESPN/Fox? (yes I know those networks only talk about NBA/NFL anyway)

>factual information

because thats BORING

people want hot takes and buzz and unlikable personalities.

if you just want sports facts go browse rotoworld.

yeah its really bad

WE

It felt good hearing him. Though to be fair, the main I watch the herd is to see Kristine Leahy prove Chris wrong. I swear, her body brings me in, but it's her ability to call out lebron that makes me stay.

Inside the NBA is literally the only good sports talk show

I don't even like the NBA

Because it's done in the spirit of fun and fan service. Literally why would anyone make a sports show about anything else?

>tfw the only black man in ESPN Brasil is the argentinean

>joining a network with cowherd, whitlock and bayless
>better

also, those three arent influenced by the network they air on you mentally retarded mongoloid. they could have the same show on ESPN that they would on fox sports

I really like NFLN. They have a 3 hour show every morning called Good Morning Football which is miles better than anything ESPN makes any more. I watch it while drinking my morning coffee. Plus the host is a qt

NHLN is ok. Nothing special but I typically only watch it when they are airing live games

>there are people who watch sports shows or "debate shows" with talking heads
>there are people who watch pregame and postgame shows
>there are people who watch anything of sports besides the game itself

>defund public universities
>repeal or don't enforce Title IX
>give press passes to non-mainstream press
>stomp on the throats of the mainstream/opposition party
>Make Journalism Respectable Again?

>a woman
>opinion on sports

pick 1

Quick Pitch is the GOAT sport show. One hour, literally every single mlb game that day, ranked from best to worst finish of the day, absolutely no SJW stuff, top plays, home team commentary, and little to no talking heads.

i have that network, it's comfy, but pedro's accent gets on my nerves sometimes, but aside from that, it's good

even NBA tv is better than espn. they even have like fan night to watch live games

I used to watch that show every night when I was NEET

It has come to this unfortunately

just my theory, but sports journalism started to suffer when they started to make it more serious than it should and bring political protest and gossip about players and coaches personal lifes, social media is a cancer in that sense, sports are a way of entertainment with it's fair share of analisis, not a stage for propaganda or paparazzis, i don't need to know that the giants had a party in miami, or that Brady voted Trump, i just need good analisis for my read and good banter to watch, not sjw faggotry

Social media in general ruined the industry. Pandering went from a choice to a requirement for survival.

I heart Kay. Schrager and Kyle Brandt are pretty entertaining too. Nate Burleson isn't bad, but they could do better.

THE 6

That sounds abhorrently terrible. That's a surefire way to make things worse honestly.

FOR DA CULTURE