Step into the light, Poor Lazarus

Step into the light, Poor Lazarus
Don't lie alone behind the window shade
Let me see the mark death made

i could link you to an iso for w7 that i use and the cracker i used for my server, the crack i use is easy and doesnt require user input for the most part.

I meant to reply to the other one, but that's actually interesting.

As much as I would appreciate it, my OS seems to be somewhat stable now, and I don't really install OSes often unless it's for my own PC. Thank you though.

Anybody else have pets? My damn cat is so squirrely this time of night.

Cats are always little spazzes at night. That's when they are normally awake.

aight, if you change your mind, hmu

This is one of my pets.

Love spiders. Would put on my face/10

He's a total sweetheart. I have several tarantulas, a scorpion, a vinegaroon, and four millipedes. My roach died last night.

I too have a monster baby as a pet.

I pride myself, and at the same time am ashamed of myself, for being able to spot a gfur thread without hesitation

I swear, any kind of feminine ass can immediately make my libido spike way up. I love ass too much.

The former 3 are awesome. Millipedes are a'ight, but I don't like centipedes. Had a house centipede in my bathroom earlier, fucker was still crawling after squashing him with my boot. Hate centipedes, creepy fuckers. As for roaches, I just think they're gross vermin.

I would get a B.smithi too if I could afford one right now.

My cat is jonesing for more catnip.

let's give that a try....

Madagascar hissing roaches are definitely worth keeping. They're incredibly clean animals.

>a scorpion
I always loved scorpions. How are they as pets? Are they energetic or more relaxed?

>"hey. get hard and do a cartwheel for me."

I just have a general disdain for them. They just look gross and weird, and are just pests. One little nigger tried to buck up in front of his buddies a few weeks ago, and tried to chase me off while his friends ran off. After 3 circles backing up, I got the nearest object to squish the bastard, and was very satisfied. I did warn him first.

They are delightful tarantulas to own. She is my only T that i have. I also have a ball python and i used to have a solifugae bit sadly it died about two weeks ago.

fuck my ass

ys pls

No.

I will if you're cute and close enough.

He just stays in his hide most of the time, but sometimes he crawls around his tank.

If I see one I pick it up and take it outside. I say, "Now now, little friend, you know you don't belong in there." Then I let it go.

I'd like to get a solifugae, unfortunately out here they're kind of rare in the shops and tend to get bought up quickly. I hear that about all the Brachypelmas. I've only got albopilosums as far as that branch is concerned

I wouldn't have a problem if they weren't such invasive, disease-ridden pricks.

so they are kinda low energy then?

I'm in northen Europe and cute af

Damn it. No one lives near me.

And where do you live my friend?

Most arachnids are. It's to do with not knowing when the next meal will be.

Madagascars have no diseases.

yeah same, no sane furfags to be found here

Solifugae are native to where I live. They are crazy to watch. Super aggressive, dig like dump trucks and they really dont like light.

>When you live in South Georgia and not a damn furry exists there so you take your anger out on the one thing you love

huh, I never realized that. I also keep forgetting that scorpions are arachnids. Idk but I find them adorable.

I don't believe in catching and removing animals from the wild.

The shitty state of Georgia, where there's only niggers and rednecks. Couldn't get more prejudice anywhere else in this country.

True, but they're still ugly roaches. And big ones. That doesn't sit well with me.

What unfortunate location do you live in?

I live a little south of ATL, but probably still too far.

It is pretty cute. Though when I drop crickets in the tank for him he gets pretty active.

Madagascars are adorable.

You and Satan ship

Lovely little Estonia. It's mostly alright, but people here are so dry it's unbelievable.

I can imagine, considering they apparently don't know the next time they will get a meal.

I'm talking about Valdosta

That's not a country you hear much of. I can imagine why.

Figures. I'm around McDonough.

Yep, that's why they're inactive when food isn't present. It's also why they will eat all food presented and why you need to monitor how much you're feeding it.

stud

Need sleep now. Night, gfur.

Ah ya. Catching that guy has been the only time I've done that kind of thing. I mainly caught it to observe their behavioral patterns and actions. There are tons of them in arizona but I've never seen much of anything about them observationally.

One of my spiderings is an A.chalcodes, an Arizona Blonde. I would also like to get a desert centipede that y'all got out there.

Awh, everyone is leaving.

I'm here, Huckleberry.

Ah man I'd love to own a centipede. They are such marvelous and terrifyinf creatures. Desert centipedes are quite lovely.

It's 11am

yea I could definitely see that being a problem. How often do you feed them anyways? Twice a day?
it's okay I'm still here sorta.

They really are a sight. They have Vietnamese ones, but those are a dark grey, not a bright orange. I may get one anyways.

It's 3am.

Three to four crickets once a week.

What a surprise, I wake up too early again

Good. People should stay awake. I don't want to be the only one awake all night.

Where are you?

better than too late I suppose.
why are you staying awake all night though?