Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here to tell the story of how I became a straight up cock craving sissy

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm here to tell the story of how I became a straight up cock craving sissy.

I wasn't too big on RPing or ERPing on Steam, as alot of people are. But one day in June 2015. Someone by the name "Thick Horse Cock" added me out of nowhere and I was confused. So I accepted and he asked if it was alright to have him on my list. I said sure, I guess. Didn't even question how he found me. Over time, he kept saying things like "So..You should change your picture~" Then sent me a picture of an anime chick choking on a cock. This aroused me but I didn't do it. He kept pestering me over time and got in my head with things like "Why not call yourself a cumdump? Thick cocks will add you and they WILL pump you." That sentence alone started changing my mind. I removed him and a month ago he readded me. He really got in my head this time and finally made me crack.."I still know you're a cumdump. Why not give up life to suck my fat cock? You'll get your asshole stretched too~" It rushed so many emotions to my head. I literally dropped my pants, stroked my cock and began fingering myself. Ever since then, Ive developed a fetish of being used and manipulated. All because of one simple ERP add on Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/notreallystrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's hot

Thanks.. :P

steamcommunity.com/id/notreallystrong
Here is my Steam if anyone wants to add a shy fuccboi. Will be online in a few hours.

I'll add you when I get home.

fuck
martin, what are you doing here?

kek

Post pics of boi pussy and mouth

I second this.~

Not original poster, but I'd hate to see you poor lads go without, pardon the blurriness.

8/10 would fuck.
Thank you.~

Your "Boi Pussy" picture.

Thank you~ I'm taking requests if you have interest in pictures.

god I'd fuck you good.
Can you get your feet and butt in the same pic?

I want your kik

I aim to please, my good sir~

I have one, though being anti-social as hell. I fear I may end up making a fool of myself. But I'll still provide it if you wish

Yeah i really really want it

can i see your cock and bussy in the same pic?

nnf, perfect. Post your kik if you want to see the cum I'm gonna shoot to you.

Flaccid at the moment but your request shall be done.

Alright, my kik is "ThatOneFemboi". Cringy I know but mistakes into miracle, am I right?

Ps, I can retake the picture if you want, more balls than cock as I see now.

Sissy as well made by my neighbor

Really boipussy? There's no such thing

A parody picture/scrap, to keep this thread up. My cat decided she wanted in on the action. You will never know the struggle of your cat preventing good nudes.

10/10
Would tongue ferociously

The fuck you kids doing with your video game systems these days ...

man, that butt

I thank you! Will admit i've never had someone rim me, but the idea has lingered in my mind admittedly.

so where is "thick horse cock" now?

flaccid is better

well flaccid or Chasity, either way sports the same result, sexual torment!

Ever been fucked/fingered before??

im sissy and you lot ar abunch of faggots you cant change yoursexuality with steam your not gonna go cock hungry one day cos random micro penis guys tell you to

I want to see your cum dripping off your cock. Can you do this for me?

I've been fooling around once or twice. But they went from barely getting the head in, to a fighting/wrestling match. So I would say yes though barely. Still rather tight, cannot fit any of my BD's up there easily.

not you, the cat

Oh shit, you're onto me. No but serious the cat is all cool.

Also in general still up for providing content if anyone is willing

Too bad a drawn cockguzzler will always be more attractive than you.

How many sexual endeavors did you have? And with what gender?

Nice dubs, I'm a boy and like two at most. Much of it didn't lead anywhere.

Looks like no one cares and you gotta go whore your self out else where.

or that people simply moved to kik, my dude.

Got any panties?
Where are you from?

The good ol' north, Ontario be my province. I have a collection of panties and thigh-highs so I can provide what you seek for.