Drawthread

drawthread
wine-drinking edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtu.be/PtdxPgtyGm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Try drawing Mega Man in your style.
Jump and Shoot Man.
>I'm telling Wispen you're banging others with your fingers
Aren't you supposed to have rabies?
>welcome to the thread, yall
Heyo.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Thank you, Nameless! One of these days, I will try & compile a collection of all your drawings.

i'll draw some stuff.

SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME SLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

draw the stuffest stuff you can think of

draw a tree as a serial murderer

i'm gonna hit the hay. have a good thread!
damn it, you're right.
but i dont see it mentioned in the threads when im on so i just assume nobody cares so why should i bicker on, y'know?
never drew him before but im glad i found these nice references on the wiki. have fun w/ him

Have a nice night, L.

Requesting mama peach working at a gloryhole, fondling one of her tits while fingering herself silly at the sight of so many smegma covered dicks.

Have stuff.

Can't fault you there, still, be more open in your interests. Liking dream daddy doesn't compare to that one time people found scat art and thought it was wispens. You'll be fine.

Also tell me you wouldn't smash Robert, just look at him

>trying to copy mama peach and abusefag
You're not gonna get far with this, what do you have? 10 of these?

A prime example of stuffage good sir

@742252856
(You)

Who wants to see a picture of sonichu

>
yes.

I need more.

>10
Nigga how new are you did you even check the doc

Hello, I am the owner of the board /eerie/, where I blog about my "waifu", Eerie from TELEMONSTER.
I had abandoned the board for a long time but I've revived it as of yesterday and I would very much like to have a new third banner to celebrate its comeback. The two existing banners can be seen in the top left of the image if you'd like inspiration.
The banner must be 300x100, or a multiple of that.
I am very passionate about Eerie being on-model! Please do not stray from his anatomy!
Thank you very much!
If you give me a URL to your gallery, I will advertise you on my sticky thread if you would like.

Didn't Rarthorn make a banner for a while back & caused a huge uproar because he traced an image for you?

yeah he has a bunch of random fucking pokemon from the later gens in it, so?

Yes, that would be this one. (Sorry, downscaling the ref made those banners in the top left look horrible.)
I actually don't mind tracing at all, I'm seriously so into on-model that I'd sort of prefer you trace so long as you stylize it like he did. I love what he did with the background.

>I am very passionate about Eerie being on-model! Please do not stray from his anatomy!
>so I'm going to go to Sup Forumsusts and manga banter
What's your actual motive here? suffering? also are you part chug? how often do you wash your hair?

Draw a marked man from new vegas

I had some luck before, I think these two came out perfect. Here's the second one since as I said turning that ref into jpg turned it to shit. This one was freehanded and not traced at all.

Alright okay, nice Sonic but seriously... how often do you wash your hair and are you an indian?

They're not random they're the remaining ones user

>remaining
in what way?

I mean... you like one.

As in those are the ones he still needs to complete his rukia pokedex

>rukia pokedex
If you're implying what I think you're implying I might already have a tumor.

Swordbro has been here a looooooong time user so yes that is what I'm implying

>>trying to copy mama peach and abusefag
xd

Bottom tier bait?

I'm going to go to bed

Wow, I guess everyone is asleep.

draw tibby dobbs

gotchu was lurking for a bit but felt like the thread would die

got a ref?

Thank you

You'll never catch anything with bait this shit.

Here's a ref

Requesting mama peach working at a gloryhole, fondling one of her tits while fingering herself silly at the sight of so many smegma covered dicks.

It's already kinda dead save for a few stragglers, but that's not really a huge problem since it's still active enough to be sustained to some degree.

Lurking.

Also requesting a bank note happily flying off a person's wallet into deserved freedom.

HEY

allo frankie

i couldnt tell what he was holding
i dont think i can sleep anymore anyway also is it just me or is it dead at this time more often
hell0

HI thar
hey hey

who hav requst

Sweet, I like your take with the tiny wings, didn't expect that.

It is the fall season. Most are going to school and/or work, So it tends to die down a lot on weekday nights.

Speaking of which, I am quite tired from tonight so I "might" call it in.

I'll try to stay up long enough to pass the torch to the morning shifters.

how does your butthole look like?

Drawfag here, I draw by hand and am trying to improve skills, criticism welcome!
Post requests with a reply to this post
All posts will have faglord123 on it somewhere to show its me

what kinda reqs you lookin for?
tru

dunno dontHAb one
soft girls??

Draw me Frankie giving sloppy messy titfuck pretty please.

Useng tumblr or something similar by any chance?

Requesting her begging for cock

can't really make out what's goin on here. i see a hand holding a sword tho

how about galko-chan

wo ah
nop jus drawin by myself!
wuts that

this is galko

i really gotta decide on how hair looks from the side
youtu.be/PtdxPgtyGm0

Hah nice one, however would have hope for juicy Frankie, not ink character, as frankie be real hot.

Shieeet so there is no way of contact? discord mayb?

I cant send you images on discord cause you removed me but i want you to have this

suuure herE!
oh i seee
yeah discord is kool
THICK HORN??

yeah mister

she's beautiful thank you!

hghRGh
THANKS

Request: a nude redhead with curly hair and freckles being surprised by her futa penis.

Anyone going to request from me?

boy oh boy

Would you mind dropping discord here?

Omg, in 3 years I haven't been less than 100 kg and now I am!

>oh i seee
Is there chance you will draw it with her then? She sure is hot.

Fucking keyboard or something, I have no idea how that was sent

wow what an achivement for a midget

IKR, lol. I was 107.7 few weeks ago so it's big thing for me

Y'all disavowed communism I hope.

got professional dietary guidance?
as BMI is often bullshit if you are active
as i weight 105 and i supposed to have obesity but muscle/fat content measurement told me I am fine, just built like breed of tank and bear

I don't give a damn about BMI, I just won't eat carbonhydrate rich food and visit gym 2-3 times per week. More veggies, salad, beef jerky as a snack... Works pretty damn well

Sorry, noticed that I didn't answer your question. I don't have any dietary guidance, only Facebook group about low carbonhydrate dieting

>105
>not fat
i call bullshit.you're probably not just fat but OBESE,post a bodypic if you want to prove otherwise.

60kg of muscle mass measured, fat levels normal. If I had to weight optimal 85kg I would have literally 0g fat and dehydrate myself
labour work man, grt some shit hard job and be ripped

okok!!
not thx, but u can!
prob not tonite

Okay, here goes nothing MechanicalCookie#5924

Yo doin sum requests

>nude redhead

Still thank you.

it 5am im bad at READING
yes yes

I can take a request for you
Nothin sexual k?

you're retarded.even elite bodybuilders have 4% bodyfat.you probably have 25+% right now.