Yes

You're just fine the way you are

You're beautiful op

you are right. Without balls a dick is a clit

>tfw coloring waiting for tendies to be ready
>fall asleep
>forgot to put lid back on crayola scented marker

Yes aindie :)

Cut next time between your shoulders. Scars are gross and how do you think it will help? Those scars all of a sudden manifest into something good?

Nope your pretty and if I were to have you, just for one night...we would be fucking all night long from the windows to the walls, the washing dryer to the counter top. I would worship your porcelain skin till the sunrise...

You self mutilated yourself.
Of course you're gross.... and fake buy mostly gross.

Cringe :D

why do i hate myself so much then, i want to feel fine but i never do and never will

When did Sup Forums become so faggy, tits or gtfo OP (aindie)

no you're perfect

why you do it? genuinely curious

tits with timestamp or gtfo

No just an idiot. There's no reason in the world which should make you cut yourself. Go outside and have a good time.

Kek, youre beauty, you should see me.

How is she not an attention whore you bloody moron :D She cut her thights and posted a pic online so fat virgins like you can feel sorry for her.

now more than ever since i stopped taking my antidepressants i feel fucking worthless and hate myself and my body and theres this negative energy in my wrists that makes me want to slice it up over and over and feel the burning feeling like a blanket over my skin, it's comforting and i like the bad feeling because i know i deserve it and i know its real

this.

On the other side this shows just why you dont toy with discriminatory tactics. Even if its coming from a good place and even if it is making sense sometimes, there will always be a majority of people that dont get it and are just going to be
>muh tits or gtfo
>muh nigger gtfo
regardless of any context.

probably because you hate yourself.
I'm not in a position to give professional advice over Sup Forums, and you're not psychologically prepared for it anyway, but 90% guarantee that you've done nothing worthy of hatred.

Best guess I can give is internalized self hatred because you adopted another's (perceived) views of yourself like an abusive or absent parent.

Let go of attachment to people who serve you no good let go of their influence over your mind, and stop comparing yourself to other people.

Also eat good food and spend some time outside every once in a while doing nothing, just listening to the world. 5 min really, no phone, no electronics. Just you.

Because this is all that is truly important, as the first step to any endeavor is always: just you.

I'm not sorry for her you idiot. I only saw it necessary to inform your uneducated ass before this whole thread becomes a massive "tits or gtfo" parade.

You have been cutting the wrong way,stupid attention whore.

timestamp this shit then we'll consider your tits

Quit the wimpering and go outside. She ain't fucking you any time soon so don't try so hard.

>what is self-harm

I've always had a thing for cutters. Your body type seems okay. Just make sure you get screened for Hepatitis since that's how you get it.

You fucking moron. Start taking your antidepressants again. Start getting out more and actually stop taking the easy road and slowly start to change your life for the better.

I would absolutely destroy you gorgeous xx

this post is dubs

If it's any consolation, I am rock hard and I'd love to lick your legs clean.

As it wasn't fucking obvious to how is started? You call me uneducated and yet you need a fucking wall of text on a picture to explain to you how a an image board 3 word trend started?

>before this whole thread becomes a massive "tits or gtfo" parade

As it rightfully should. This is a prime example of an attention whore.

Just kill yourself already.

>tits btw

Bet there's a peenor under the hand. Also tits and timestamp or gtfo

just looks like your legs are covered in lip stick smears

go get attention somewhere else cunt

Yeah, i figured something like that. But what I meant is: What does it *mean* to you? like, *why* do you hate yourself? *why* do you think your worthless? What makes you think you deserve it?

I mean you surely have to agree that these are all very, very abstract thoughts and ideas - too abstract in fact?

youre right im being an attention whore. someone explained to me that i like negative attention so much because its the one time i can trust it and believe it because i know its real. when people tell me im garbage its like a refreshing glass of water after a hot thirsty day. i know im gross i want to hear it from other people instead of from my own voice in my head. same way i like to feel cuts because i know i deserve them

I live in the EU so i very much doubt she will cross the atlantic anytime soon but thx for the advice now pls shush, people are talking

scars are disgusting

Cute body ugly face moving on

Post tits you selfish cunt, and then kill yourself.

Take your fucking meds

Right! So how about them tittays?

cutter are stupid.

But you're cute tho, remember to take your meds lil kiddo.

cut it out ASAP! then you will finally wake up

the dyed hair does make you look bad.
natural is always greater than dyed.

you look like a boy no offence

>you look like a boy no offence
or do boys look like girls now-a-days. really makes you think of Atrazine and BPAs. Imagine what all the extra estrogen does to females as well!

Yes user but this is a very attention hungry thread and you know it, she's just fishing for compliments and she bows us spastics over here on Sup Forums will give them to her

because i cant function like a normal human being. im ugly so i'll never feel any love. im alone. i dont have anywhere to go. theres no lust for life with me anymore, i hate everything. theres no reason i should wake up in the morning to feel pain and burden others by wasting resources. and no i cant just find reasons or go outside or enjoy things, it all hurts. i wish i had good memories, and the only ones that keep getting made are bad ones. i deserve to be hurt because in an eyesore, annoying, pointless, i know my feelings of hate toward myself are abstract but they will never go away
because i fucking am?

fuck off tony the tiger

this
see
>dick and timestamp

Ya need to stop!

why do you dress up like a girl then

Sounds like you should hurry the fuck up and kill yourself then, what makes you think we're in anyway interested in helping you you soppy cunt?

>natural is always greater than dyed.

Truth

why do you dress up like a girl then???

Animorphs tiger looks pretty dope

Put a little effort in, and you'd be a convincing trap.

exactly mate ur an eyesore, getting cuts all over ur body ain't gonna help that.

If dubs op posts sharpie in pooper, if trips op cuts swastika into forehead

You should try working out. It gives you a nice feeling of endorphins and you accomplish small gains over time. This instilled confidence and makes you look better. It's an easy way to start working yourself out of depression. You have to dig yourself out. Sometimes it is the only way.

You look pretty hot in your photos, and if you're actually gonna an hero it means you've got nothing to lose, sell nudes online for top dolla

Winrar

Deliver OP

Yes you are an emotionally defunct attention seeking whore who does not deserve to be loved. That is proven by your willingness to harm yourself. Do you think another person deserves to put up with your emo bullshit? What honorable man would have a woman who would permanently damage the body given to her by a mother and a father? Worse still how could you love a child, the most vulnerable of life, when you refuse to love yourself? You are not a complete person and therefore should not be granted the rewards of a fullfilled life. You sicken me you selfish bitch

You're female ?

Post dick tho

Let's see if OP decides to do the right thing and deliver, it will make you feel better about yourself OP

I mean I think you're really cute and u probably won't take my offer but if you need someone to vent to or talk to we can talk

*M'boy

You hate yourself because you're ugly as fuck and a complete failure.

Do it OP

ur a female you feel more than guys it's fucking normal to cry when you're alone.

cutting urself has become a addiction just cut yourself little by little you can't just beat the addiction by stopping suddenly.

Yes.
My gf is an old cutter. gotten her to stop.

i dont think youre interested, nor am i interested in your help because i dont think there is any help that will work and its just false hope, thats why i stopped taking my meds because theyre just tricks
what do you even mean dress up? im just wearing a tshirt
that doesnt fix anything, i dont feel any reward or pride over things like that so its meaningless. i know i am the only person who can dig myself out but there is nothing i can do to do that, and im not just being defeatist im being realistic and speaking from experience of getting beaten down more and more
basically
this feels so good to hear from someone that isnt myself

damnnnnnnnn that musta hurt.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmFpYdwqLs

while you yourself probably are not gross, those marks on your legs are and they would keep me from dating you..

OP you better fucking deliver, he got dubs, don't blueball us here user

Bait

No, you are a tiger

Show tits it's all you're ever going to be good at.

>that's what doctors are for?

>also, you are wasting much more resources by not doing anything than you ever could waste by doing at least something. The production of your body and mind has cost a tremendous sum of effort, you can't just quit in your teens, youre too expensive. Valuable or not, you be the judge of that, but expensive.

How old are you? cause you look young if you stop cutting now while your still young at least over time those scars will become less noticeable. If your depressed just do what most other people do and drown your sorrow in booze and cigarettes.

This is actually kinda hot...

You're not a fucking dude with all of those feminine facial features. Why are you lying?