Hia b it's that guy from last week I'm here to announce I started cuming on my 3dmousepad cos why the fuck not this is...

Hia b it's that guy from last week I'm here to announce I started cuming on my 3dmousepad cos why the fuck not this is a weeks worth so far I'll post every Wednesday To keep you guys updated

Havent been to /b for quite a while. Nice to see nothing has really changed

I'm only doing this for the oldfags I remember there was this guy who went in full details about the old days and I just thought I could make a difference and bring back thos memories

Does it smell?

Not really it's just a faint smell if anything still smells brand new

How long do you plan to encrust this pad with jizz? And is there some sort of end goal?

I'm not to sure when I'll stop I guess I'll leave it to b but my goal would to at least get it like this picture but when I get it to that point I'll use it to cuddle will I sleep or I'll give it to my girlfriend

>> my girlfriend

Oh, i remember this degeneracy..

That pad sure looks like it's been through the semen mill, alright. I'll look forward to next report report. Good shit, OP!

I'm glad someone actually cares thank you

give it to ur gilfriend?
really?

She's pretty fucked that's how I acquired that picture

that makes it sound like a not so bad idea...

I guess...

She has a lot of problems

Mind freshly cumming on that and taking a pic or two for, OP?

I could bet that

Suck that there is not a lot of contact like this out on the Internet

For dad brother and uncle raped her so I'm kind pritty dating her but then she grew on me

Keep it up user. You're doing gods work.

Oh dear

People are being a lot nicer then I thought

We appreciate old Sup Forums when we see it

I'll be going now see you guys next Wednesday

Cya friend. We'll be waiting for you

I am at once impressed and sickened.

You're doing God's work. This is why Sup Forums is my comfort and my home.

I keep a roll of toilet paper and a bin next to my computer. You have to use just the right amount of toilet paper to catch all of the cum, but not too much so you don't waste rolls. Sometimes I'll jack it 3-5 times a day and I don;t throw out the bin for a month or so

I've calculated out of my 3-ply 190sheet roll I can achieve 38 wanks

Disgusting and amazing, keep us updates you bastard

>3-5 times a day
My limit is 2, otherwise my dick will hurt like a bitch, you need help dude.

Which equates to 4 rolls worth of cum soaked toilet paper sitting in my bin before I throw it out

It does start to feel a bit sore and tender, but every day it's healed and ready for more

You are doing gods work user

You have a gf? Cause if you do your gonna get problems with your boner when your fucking her.

nah man, women are fucked in the head and not worth the bother. Sometimes I'll hop on tinder for a bit of social interaction but it always ends up being a one night stand and I can't see the point in putting in effort to see them again.

Not all women are fucked in the head man, Sup Forums has brainwashed you, just interact with them more, you'll find a nice girl trust me.