I'm suicidal AMA. Say mean or uplifting things, I don't care

I'm suicidal AMA. Say mean or uplifting things, I don't care.

do you have a nickname for your dick?

love u

give your meat a good ole rub for me, OP

why do you feel that way, OP?

No, But as of 2:11am PST I declare it named "Piledriver"

It always get better just give your best and wait for it.

I am also suicidal. I also have this picture on my pc.

Coincidence? I think not.

I used to be suicidal. Don't act on it, man.

You're a lil too late for that boyo.
I've hard evidence that 12 years of my hardest work is sub par at it's best.
love u 2

ye-heh boy

What hard evidence? What's your work involve?

The pic of suicide.
I'm not brave enough yet.

>Multiple layoffs/firings.
Been back to school many times for that subject that is "my future" or whatever people want to say.
>Failed each major I've chosen.
3 girlfriends told me I cant bother to "show them off" because girls like that I guess. I try but it's not enough? Should I go on?

personally i think death is the most exciting adventure, and i look forward to it. Unfortunately i still care too much about my family to do it. I'm tempted to make them hate me to solve that problem

I think perhaps that's one of the last threads still attached to my life.

If you think your work is great, that's all that matters. Fuck others and what they think of you. But always remember there will be someone out there who is better than you, there always will be. Just like you're better than someone else out there. If you've failed each major, that should be a clear sign that it's just not meant for you. Don't take those as failures, but a push in the right direction. Should you be pursuing something you're better at, or more engaged in?

Show your girlfriends off? Like, take them out to your friends? Not even sure what that means but maybe they just wanted to be shown you're proud of them and proud to be with them. Clearly they haven't worked out for you and aren't the right girls, so look for ones (if you want) that aren't so shallow and preoccupied with what others have to say about your relationship.

Sorry OP. I'm trying not to give advice here but you shouldn't feel like these failures warrant a suicide. That's a very final, permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I don't know the whole situation you have, but to me it sounds like you care too much what people think. You need to remember that most people are fucking retards that binge on shit tv shows like the kardashians. If someone is pissed off because they think youre not trying hard enough (and you know you are), then it's their problem - not yours.

How old are you brother?

I've been passionate and genuinely intrigued for every major that was chosen. Music, Computer science, Mechanics. I'm running out of things to do with my life and I ain't going to become a neet and sit around all day.

I don't know about these girls. Everything I did always "had ulterior motives". What happened to jsut loving someone. Not having to tell everyone "HEY HERES THIS GRILL AND SHES DA BESTT

Forgot to mention, Turned 30 recently.

Surely your skill has shined through in one of those fields, but still music/CS/mechanics are only so many.

Then honestly fuck them, and they're undeserving of your time.

You're worth more than just offing yourself because of a few bad events in your life.

It's a rare condition, this day and age
To read any good news on the newspaper page
Love and tradition of the grand design
Some people say it's even harder to find

Well then there must be some magic clue inside these gentle walls
Cause all I see is a tower of dreams
Real love burstin' out of every seam

As days go by
We're gonna fill our house with happiness
The moon may cry
We're gonna smother the blues with tenderness

When days go by
There's room for you
Room for me
For gentle hearts an opportunity

As days go by
It's the bigger love of the family

Man you have literally eternity to be dead. What a waste to quit living now.

Listen to Some Mindz by flume

>Just think it would be better to give all y'all the oxygen I'd be breathing. Obviously not really doing too much to help society.
I may be suicidal, but i know that's an undeniably stupid thing to say. Why would you want to help a sick society anyway? Why not subvert it?

Best was in music, however I lost interest pretty quickly. Being undeserving of my time may be true I suppose, but I still want someone to care for.

Well, sometimes I get to thinking, "It's my turn to be selfish."

Pic related says it all

do a different major simple and do one that has a high demand but low supply like medicine. you seem hard working enough by doing multiple degrees so you should persure medicine because there is a shortage and all are high paying jobs just research what jobs your hospital is lacking for example a cardiovascular surgeon, they will be going in shortage by 2020 and people need life so high demand and low supply and you help so fulfilling too.

nothing matters so go do anything you want and stop caring what other people think of you.

was thinking about medicine next, but who knows when I'll get back to school.

Anyways, I'm going to /thread here since it's late and I just want to sleep for 12 hours now. Thanks to the anons who came. It made my night a bit more... tolerable?

I can appreciate that you're trying to make OP feel better, but you don't know what it's really like; you can't enjoy anything, and everything feels like a chore.

Nothing matters. Life is a joke. The only reality is what you experience. So, make it an enjoyable ride for you. It works better if you make it as enjoyable for others as you can. Laugh at pain, find a way to make it funny. If you die, they win. It doesn't matter who they are, but they cannot win. That's not fun. Make them fight for it.

Im presuming you guys are american

I have a question: How do you guys pay for your education? Here in the UK the government gives you a loan (which you dont have to pay back until youre earning a good amount of money and theres no interest), but only for one degree. For this reason no one really does a second degree.

I often hear americans saying they've done loads of degrees and qualifications. How do you pay for that?