Finally going to pluck up the courage and kill myself

finally going to pluck up the courage and kill myself
i set a date and i know how to do it
i just thought i'd ask you guys for suggestions on how to spend my last few weeks alive

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get someone to give you a prostate orgasm

take all the money you have and go down to mexico, fuck prostitutes and do a bunch of coke, then hang yourself

Play some old nostalgic videogames you remember loving

What a waste

Give away all your worldly belongings and gather money, travel to some vast wilderness like the Amazon and just live as long as you can there until you eventually die and become one with nature.

Go shopping. Rack up $100,000 in bills then jump off a bridge.

don't do it. you know why.

oh, and OP is massive faggot. OP always faggot.

Visit a country where living is cheap and prostitution is cheaper. Look for a pro that will satisfy all your deep dark kinky desires. Hire said pro and geg busy.

Try to rob something big before you do it. If it works, you are rich. If not, doesnt matter. You want to kys anyway

smoke some DMT and then decide if ur still in such a rush to get back to void

Dearest OP,

You should find the ugliest, most unwantable girl in your town. Fuck her, and pretend you are in love with her, and then roast the fuck out of her in your suicide note.

I have decided to take my own life, as I realized I sank to the lowest point in my life when I slept with this chick that looked like a fat sloth ate a walrus. I kept thinking, it isnt real. I did not just do this, but I did. And now, I am ending it all because I cannot live in a world where that happened. I cannot unsee her fat flapping around and her whale sounds when she moaned.

N

Watch Jordan Peterson and do something with your life! NOW!

>I am ending it all because I cannot live in a world where that happened.

good. you deserve worse.

*ahem*

Dear OP

use some good drugs, and i don't mean the hallucinating crap, i'm talking XTC, MDMDA, maybe some coke and of course, weed.
cuz if you are gonna end it anyway, might as well enjoy the last bit of life.

though i always suggest people not do it.
drop the beta bitch attitude for a second and be real against yourself, is it really that bad? were you molested as a kid and never sought help, now losing your mind?

or are you just another edgy 17 year old that can't live without linkin park being complete?

KILL AS MANY NIGGERS A POSSIBLE

Do a flip

My advice? Do some fun stuff. Go get some good head, hang out and laugh with friends or make some, and then drink the Kool-Aid and fall asleep, and never awaken again.

Have fun, shithead.

Why not spend them weeks saving your life.

dothethingneedsdoing.com

If you don't have any living relatives or any you don't care about, if you live in the US take out a bunch or credit cards and loans and just have fun

call suicide hotline how about that