Is women in combat actually going to be a real thing or it just a meme

Do they actually think this will not be a colossal failure

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
time.com/4030294/male-combat-troops-outperform-women-mixed/
cnsnews.com/news/article/federal-judge-imposes-racial-quota-fdny-responding-minorities-who-failed-entrance-exams
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

It will be a thing and it will be a disaster.

Reminder:

documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html

There are already women in combat roles worldwide.

Quit being dumb fucks. No one in the military gives a shit as long as they can pull their weight and not suck.

It's just plain awful. There's a number of reason why men go to war and women stay behind. Also imagine being a vet and taking orders from a cadet officer women without any combat experience.

>No one in the military gives a shit as long as they can pull their weight and not suck.

They can't and they do.
time.com/4030294/male-combat-troops-outperform-women-mixed/

Every single country with female combat troops that have bothered evaluating their effectiveness shows them to be lacking.

>documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
Sweedens not sending their women troops to commbat

Source on that chief?

Time magazine is not really a good place to refute a point.

Army grills!

Guys it takes skills to point 2 guns at yourself at the same time

Draft women, send them to war to die.
Problem solved either way

This

Use them in human wave attacks during WWIII

Yeah man. All my video games have women operators in them. If they can do it in games, why can't they do it in real life?

Ahahahaha hahaha we ALL care you dumb faggot. I joined the service explicitly for the camaraderie and experience that you get while serving. I joined the infantry because of that. It is well known that the very presence of a woman in any environment demands a complete restructuring of your behavior until said woman is gone. Women being anywhere near a combat environment threatens the most basic aspects of military life. Everyone cares.

This shows his point at the end of the paper,

I can't wait to see white women captured by some Mohammedan niggers and brutally fucked and beaten senseless.

Gonna be edging hard as fuck once they're uploaded to the Internet as propaganda.

here is is

I got out in 2012. It's been glorious watching the shit show from the outside.

>cadet
>giving orders
Also, this already happens to some extent. See: PACAF Commander. Gotta meet them quotas.

Oh man I forgot about that, I guess women can do just as good of a job in combat. It probably how we raise girls that they end up being weaker than men. I bet naturally woman and men are completely the same in every way. I love being born into a generation that is so enlightened.

The average woman, especially the average American woman, would be more of a burden than an asset to an army. There are fewer women who could be conditioned to fight than there are men. Drafting women would be a mistake.

Women can go ahead and join in their free will if they feel, as long as they're meeting the same standards held to men.

Men getting drafted because they're men sucks, but coming to the point where a country feels the need to hold a draft sucks too. It's a bad situation, and drafting women for the sake of fairness simply won't help.

For those who aren't completely familiar with how bad of a fuckup this is:

She has a M9 with the slide forward pointing directly towards her stomach and liver. The slide being forward means there may actually be a round in the chamber ready to fire.

She also has an M4 pointed upwards to her upper torso and spine. You can see this at the bottom of the image. Judging from the guy on the far left, it most likely does not have a magazine loaded and may not have a round in the chamber, but she still fucked up.

She's also doing this in front of an NCO and what looks like a general. I'm not completely familiar with US military ranks and appearances so any yank who can correct me on this would be appreciated.

Long story short, she's either going to get off easy because anything else would be sexism, or she's going to get pounded into next fucking week for ignoring parts of gun safety even niggers with an IQ of 60 have demonstrated knowing.

That's a misleading webm, murrican.

That's a reporter in slavland, not an actual slav conscript.

Because female slav conscripts stay in the barracks, to raise unit morale.

I've got one more year and then I'm gone. NCOS that are over halfway to their 20 are either getting out or seriously considering it after this most recent shit. We've already lost the majority of experienced guys that we had, and after our last deployment got cancelled due to that govt shutdown back in 14 we'releft with mostly slick-sleeves. Shit sucks, I'm glad I won't be in any longer than I have to. I'll wait for the next war to unfuck shit before considering reenlistment.

They're only weak because they are living up to the image society has set for them. If we just changed that image to a merciless killing machine that can't be drafted, they will become just that.

>hey're men sucks, but coming to the point where a country feels the need to hold a draft sucks too. It's a bad situation, and drafting women for the sake of fairness simply won't help.
Israel puts women in combat but only as border guards around Jordan their safest border. They have studies showing women mixed in with men units is a bad thing to do. Meeting the standards is irrelevant if theyre women.I think they know what theyre doing.

That's a brigadier general (division cdr), a captain (company cdr) and an e-8 (snco, alnost-first-sergeant, misc important enlisted roles)

None of them will say shit because doing so could ruin all of their careers.

All that blood and sacrifice in the ME to condition our military for WW3.. Only to see all of them jump ship just before the opening scene because equality

Worse.

It looks her direct superior, either a troop or company commander, what looks like a brigade or higher sergeant major, and a two-star.

If that wasn't a woman, and I am not joking, she would have been kicked in the head, tackled, and thrown off that range, pending a charge or a psych evaluation.

[KNIFE HANDS INTERNALLY]

>starts blind firing at one point
Holy shit, I do not want her anywhere near me.

>even niggers with an IQ of 60 have demonstrated knowing
Vet here. No they don't. Women are equivalent intelligence when it comes to warfare.

We were punished for breaking the "laser" rule and she managed twice, nois.

There could be an entire discussion on the Military's struggles to retain their high-skilled individuals in all fields.

I'm a damn dirty pog from comm, but why would you do IT in the Military when you can make so much more civilian side? Everyone with a brain was getting out, and it seems everyone with a brain in infantry will want to get out when the diversity quotas arrive.

Sheer fucking idiocy at the highest levels.

Jesus fucking christ. This is the state of your military?

They generally have the knowledge of "Don't point gun at people you like", so really for the purpose of most niggers it's close enough.

>They generally have the knowledge of "Don't point gun at people you like", so really for the purpose of most niggers it's close enough.
No, they really fucking don't.

>t speaking from experience

it's the state of women in any military

>veteran
>had one on one experience with niggers using guns
Story time?

I'm actually in the military.
I really do give a fuck.
I do NOT want weak whining women in any job of any real importance.

It's a meme that took off in 2014 after there was media coverage of some Kurdish army girls getting ready to fight the Islamic State.

>or it just a meme
sadly, some memes do come true

>women are just physically capable as men
>women have significantly reduced physical requirements

This is literally how it works in the US military. Which is it? Are they just as capable? If so, why are they only required to do a fraction of the push-ups male soldiers do and why do they get so much extra time to run their 2 miles?

The truth is so few women would pass male standards that logistically it wouldn't make sense to even consider them. But the government has to be PC and let women LARP that they're soldiers. Trump, save us from this madness.

That's because meme magic.

This is how it works in the U.S. Military, U.S. Fire Departments, and U.S. Police Departments.

>They're only weak because they are living up to the image
kek you sound like a naive 12 year old. Are you a naive 12 year old?

Fire departments?
cnsnews.com/news/article/federal-judge-imposes-racial-quota-fdny-responding-minorities-who-failed-entrance-exams

These women aren't held to the same standard as men, there's no way they'd pass, so instead they cut all the requirements in half and call it "empowering".

>hey solider my leg's been blown off I need you to carry me to safety

>sorry no can do sir, you're too heavy
>but if it makes you feel any better at least you know that I'm an empowered woman who joined the army to act out my fetish of being a male while keeping my female privilege, I'm one of the men now sir, it's not important that I'm weaker, slower and less able to form a comrade-like bond with my male counter-parts, also that the men in my group will sub-coniously attempt to protect me more as I'm a women who could possibly bare children. That's also ignoring the fact that if I got captured it would be much more important as I'm a woman and feminists would be screeching at the government to help me.
>sir

What's wrong with this?

>This is the state of your military?

The Jew's power is absolute and corrupting.

We aren't going to win, famalam. We lost decades ago. But we're going to take as many of those kikes out with us as we can.

Trump is literally the last bastion of hope for this country.

No its more of a state of leadership thing. Politics have infected the us military at all levels. Guys like who are integral to the military machine experienced it before those of us in combat arms because we were in wartime (we all thought the realities of war would make us immune from stupid bullshit. Oops we were wrong), but the long story short is that a handful of assholes are using the military as their little pet social project to secure reelection, promotions, or whatever else they can. The usmc pushed back -hard- against gender integration and it accomplished fuck all. The us army used to but then our leadership was fucked after a handful of scandals and Obama outright removing generals that didn't agree with him.

The Obama administration is the absolute worst thing to happen to this military. Whether its his policies or not, an absolutely horrendous leadership environment has been fostered and we've got complete dipshit in control. No one can speak their mind because doing so means removal so we end up with a bunch of - at-best - very disgruntled sycophants for leadership that try to sympathize with us about how much it all sucks. Officers that care can't change anything, and no grunt ever has, so we leave, all of us.

There is no reason why lolis shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.

>racemixer is now single mother
what a shock

>2stars
>brigadier
>not major
Somebody forgot the "be my little General" saying...

so far it seems like its been mostly white women interested in this..

Kek, already woman in combat, look at MPs

Major General**

I didn't read the thread but until they require selective service for everyone over the age 18, there are still things only a real man will be honored for.

> t. Iraq vet

I hope it's true. Maybe when cunts start dying and being raped by the dozens their libcucked daddies will think about what they've been supporting for decades.

Too bad, slut. You want equality? You got it. Now either you're gonna join the draft or you're not going to vote.

Fuck me you're right. I always get those mixed up and i may or may not ve drinking. They're all sir to me, and the number of stars is just the pucker factor if any of them are ever around.

They're pushing to get women in it now. I can't recall if they forced it through.

Not that guy, but the only person I would never do the range next to, especially if it was a maneuver exercise such as bounding, was a Basketball-American.

I think she had no ear protection on

someone post the gif of the bootcamp girl who couldn't throw a grenade more than 2 feet and the boys had to save her life

>I can't recall if they forced it through.
It passed the committee, needs to still be voted and signed though.

this is meme dark magic

>women
>as soldiers

what a fucking joke. holy shit.

Literally everything is hinging on whether Trump wins. And even then he probably won't even go far enough.

I think it's to the point where our entire culture is so deeply corrupted that it can't be reversed. What the fuck can you even do?

The point is to kill all this equality bullshit once and for all. Tie voting rights to selective services, then when they refuse, take away their right to vote.

badass bitch incoming

pretty sure that's a major general

At least it was a flash bang or dummy grenade. I've seen worse footage.

>What the fuck can you even do?
Try and survive. Western civilization is circling the drain.

wew lad

>There could be an entire discussion on the Military's struggles to retain their high-skilled individuals in all fields.
>tfw your old unit would routinely get investigated for having such a low retention rate
>tfw when it was SIGINT and labelled a critical skill
>tfw you got out because the Marine Corps is fuckretarded too much of the time
>tfw when you see, for the most part, only the shitbag retards stay in

All non-married and childless women should be drafted.

Also single women on welfare should be drafted to help pay their debt to society for raising their little shits.

trump wont go far enough at all. just another pussy retard cucked by libs and kiked. Why build a wall when we can nuke mexico? why force women out of the military when we can force them into camps? why deport only "illegal" immigrants? I'll tell you why, because he is a cuck.

Speaking of fire department shit -

The Swedish fire departments are currently in the middle of a crisis, thanks to their new 'scoring policies' and 'revised tests' they're letting 100% diversity picks through without them actually being able to even drag someone out of a building.

It's rationalized by the fire department issuing statements like: "We want to have the public fire department show the same image in its personnel as the people, we're moving to a more communication-oriented approach..."

What it means in practice is that the application scoring system now gives more points to, lets say, an Arabian female manicurist, (She's bi-lingual! Has work experience in a social environment! Is a woman!) than a white man that has done every possible course about fire safety, health etc etc, has 20 years of experience on the job and is extremely fit.

It's really scary! Thank god I don't live in Sweden.

yeah totally. she definitely learned a lot and will be a valuable addition to the military.

shit tier bait, why'd you even post.

look, I'll bet you reply again with more shitty bait

>more communication-oriented approach
I suppose that works for sentient talking fires. Do you have a lot of arsonists?

Sweden is going to literally burn itself down kek.

the tip toppest of keks

>Why build a wall when we can nuke mexico? why force women out of the military when we can force them into camps? why deport only "illegal" immigrants? I'll tell you why, because he is a cuck.
You need to go a little more subtle next time. Instead of a nuke, suggest invasion. In stead of camps, say back in the home. 3/10, needs improvement, talk to an Aussie.

Is pulling the pin and throwing the grenade that difficult? Pulling the pin seems like the hardest part.

wow, I would expect to see a post like this on tumblr. You are a literal cuckold if you think anything I said is wrong.

It's satire, my nip friend.

did I hurt your feelings you libtard piece of shit?

It's so they can tell you how to prevent fires happening in the first place! Isn't it lovely? I mean, anyone could do that, but at least the idea counts, right?

The solution is simple. Separate male and female warriors. Women officers leading women soldiers trained in women training camps.
Women know how to motivate other women.
Give them slightly different equipment and tactics too.

No, it is not difficult. It doesn't just fall out, obviously, and you don't do it with your teeth. But it is not a difficult task to pull a grenade pin. Children in goddamn Vietnam managed to do it.

This too. Especially the niggers.

KEK
>Wait, this is not the equality i wanted

>Women know how to motivate other women

>Double your number of armed forces branches
That sounds hilariously inefficient.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Fuck off you dumb nigger

That would be an absolute waste of resources. There is only one situation in which it'd be better to have a female unit rather than a male unit, and it's somewhat niche.

>interacting with the females and children of a culture in which it is taboo for said females and children to interact with unrelated males

That's it.

Its like she tosses a fucking fit when she throws it. Like she just got so upset at the grenade shes just standing there like a angry bumbling retard

So, like, separate, but equal?
Bro, I think that might just work, dude.

typical libtard. cant disprove my argument with logic so you resort to petty insults.

>Reddit clumsily attempting to "get down" with the native language

NIGGER