Supergirl is on Netflix now

>Supergirl is on Netflix now

Is there anything worthwhile about it? It looks really bad but I enjoy the Flash and earlier episodes of Arrow. How bad can it really be?

I watched 3-4 eps and the characterization is weird. Its meant to be a strong female lead, but shes fairly pathetic and somewhat incapable if doing much of anything on her own.

The Jimmy Olson being black thing isnt a problem because theres some newbie office twink who fills the Jimmy Olsen role. Real Olson is just a generic alpha love interest that the protagonist must discover they are, in fact, good enough for them.

Imo its really skippable.

If you like those other two dog shit shows, why would you think you wouldnt like this one?

Arrow can be fun sometimes, but both Flash and Supergirl are 100% dogshit

Low iq show

No it sucks

It's cringy and cheesy as hell

Watch the crossover episode with the flash if you must, but even that sucks

I had a gift card and bought the season. Wish I could get the money back.

Flash doesn't feel like Supergirl, and neither feels like Arrow. They are all doing different things despite being in the same genre.

One is a lighthearted, comic book show faithful to its source.

One is a moody, crime drama set in a seedy city full of action sequences and terrible character drama.

And one is basically Ally Mcbeal.

She's a qt guess so there's always that.

She is a coalburner.

You clearly didn't watch Flash if you think Arrow can be "fun".
Pleb.

Cat Grant best girl, Supergirls sister = cute operator, evil supergirl smoking hot. everything else is meh.

also nigger alpha jimmy olsen is a complete fuck you to the source material

I wonder if she squeezed Jimmy hard enough if he'd turn into strawberry jam or a diamond..

>Cat Grant best girl

Cat Grant is awful, funny how people bitch about Jimmy but they turned a character who is a supermodel bombshell into a skeleton granny and no one says boo cuz "le quirky Devil Wears Prada homage".

>also nigger alpha jimmy olsen is a complete fuck you to the source material

Not as bad as all those Superman stories they ripped off and made worse.

>Black Mercy gets attached to her
>instantly begins to suspect it's a false reality

like fuck off.

It's target audience is clearly purely females. It's shit

i watch everyone of those shows, cause i'm bored at work.
flash is silly, but that does not make it fun.

>supermodel bombshell into a skeleton granny
i would still smash Calista Flockhart

Would be like that scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

no

Alex > Lucy > streets ahead > anything else

Because Jimmy Olsen is a known character, no one knows who the fuck "Cat Grant" is. And yes, she's obviously a homage to Devil Wears Prada, but it works.

Good old karma.

Chyler is mai waifu.

If you enjoy shit like Arrow and Flash, chances are you'll like this shit as well.

On it's own, it's not really worth it. As a "Hey honey, wanna watch this show so I can make you like superheroes" show? Pretty solid.

Single Female Lawyer

>And yes, she's obviously a homage to Devil Wears Prada, but it works.

No it really doesn't, it comes off as a cheap ripoff and even worse is how they shoehorn her into stories she really has no place being like with the godawful finale.

It's pretty awesome. People gave it a hard time because of 'reasons', I really didn't have a problem watching it. The first three episodes can be a little overbearing, but after that I felt the show found it's footing and only got better after that. I didn't mind the feminist tones, I mean she is female after all and the creators clearly wanted to widen their viewer base... sides that it was pretty solid and wonderfully cheesy at times.

Still though, I enjoyed it. I just worry about it going to the CW.

>faithful to its source
l o l

Thanks for your objective criticism on CBS' Supergirl, Captain Shillenstein!

What? Flash feels like a comic book.

LOL, I have no regrets :-)

so does arrow and supergirl.
It's just that Arrow is geared to teens, Flash to kids and Supergirl to girls.

None of them is true to their source material and if you knew anything about original Flash you would not like it, just wheep in the corner

No, Arrow and Supergirl don't feel like comic books at all. They feel like television adaptations featuring comic book characters. And this isn't a criticism, I like both shows.

Also when I say faithful to the comic book, I don't mean in terms of the specific Flash books. I just mean it terms of feeling like a comic book in general. Tone.

You will never cuddle Supergirl when she fucks up.

Worth it for Martian Manhunter.

its the worst capeshit show ever created

didn dis bish get sex?

Her brother is a Power Ranger