When you're getting a blowjob, do you ever think about how every decision the person blowing you has made in their life...

When you're getting a blowjob, do you ever think about how every decision the person blowing you has made in their life, has led to this moment with your cock in their mouth?

inb4 OP sucks cock and is a tremendous fag

bump

I don't get blowjobs. Who is the girl?

Ex indonesian gf

no

I just try not to cum

I basically have to do the opposite. Maybe I've just never gotten a great blowjob but sometimes I can't cum from it at all.

i more just think of how aweful they are at sucking my dick and how much nicer this would be for both of us if we were just fucking.

seriously girls act all slutty these days but all of them are just so shit at everything when it comes to sex.

i know your pain brotherman

Dude! Think about that shit after the blowjob if you have to, but overall be glad that you got a blowjob at all.

>Asking Sup Forums what they think about during a blowjob

Who's your audience, faggot?

Guess I should have asked what they think when they are giving one.

Kek I was thinking fapping but based on all the degenerate trap and bbc threads, you are correct sir.

I'm just thinking about getting them off. See what makes them moan and making note of that. Do they like it when I tongue at their head? Do they like it when I suck their balls? And so on.

congrats on your 3 blowjobs per life

once you find a chick that suck a dick, your opinion will change

I used to be just like you, where a blow job sucked and I just wanted to fuck

but then I got my first really good blow job and everything changed.

Talk to your girl giving you head and train her up man.

I have only had two BJ's in my life I have stopped wanting them.
Something about teeth near my cock turns me off.

I used to think
-"I wonder if she will spit or swallow?"
-"Does pineapple juice really make cum taste better?"
-"Geez dicks are ugly looking contraptions"

no, that's not what i think about

i try to focus on pumping as much pre-cum as possible into her mouth, then i check to see if her chin is dry so i know she's swallowing all that shit as she goes

moar of her please

Just did last night
idk if you do it right the motion can be soothing.
Mostly your mind just fantasizes about what the situation could be and role play a little bit

>Tfw I'm better at sucking dick than my wife
>I usually just try to imagine someone hotter is doing it, and try to ignore the teeth scraping
>tfw no face

Her handies are from heaven, though

Meant for
Oops lol