Pope Francis blames Europe for Brussels attacks

yahoo.com/news/pope-criticizes-west-trying-export-own-brand-democracy-204509348.html?nhp=1

>Pope Francis has criticized Western powers for trying to export their own brand of democracy to countries such as Iraq and Libya, without respecting indigenous political cultures.

>Francis also blamed European "ghettoising" of migrants for causing terrorism.

>He cited as an example the militant attacks in Brussels in March, when three suicide bombers killed 32 people, calling the terrorists "Belgians, children of migrants, but they came from a ghetto".

>By contrast, the pope praised this month's election of Sadiq Khan as the first Muslim mayor of London.

He's right you know.

Even the Christian God doesn't support European mistreatment of Islamic migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=p1nDSQUdodo
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hang the Apostate!

What is this guy's fucking problem

He's a true christian, you know "if someone slaps your face show them the other side"

Friar Cuck strikes again

That's what happens when you have a jew Pope

FUCKING ARGIES

The one thing he is right about is blaming the Belgian government for this. They fucking knew exactly where these extremists were living and operating, and they did jack shit about it.

im skeptical about a lot of these "quotes"
most of the time he just says something somewhat related and the media then takes it as "OMG FRANCIS IS GOING TO ALLOW GAYS TO MARRY"

No he's literally just a shitty Marxist (or if you're being generous, cuckservative) spic and the cardinals were stupid to expect otherwise in electing him.

We've been at war with Islam since Mohammed invented it and we've grown complacent in the relative peace in the last 50 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Wrong, you heretical monkey.
That passage is speaking on petty offenses, telling people to put their ego aside. Slapping someone in the face is a public insult, its like a challenge to your manhood. Christ told people to offer their other cheek, instead of restoring to violence over a petty matter.

This passage does not condone bending over and letting people conquer you. The Pope is the furthest thing from a Christian that could possibly exist. Hes a wicked man trying to destroy the core of the faith.

because he doesn't worship the christian God

The Christian God is saying "What the fuck turning the cheek is only for other Christians why are you not executing Jews and Muslims enmasse and converting Hindis n Buddhists?? WHAT THE FUCK"

he's right, people should keep their culture in their own country.

He's most likely an atheist. He was visiting the Philippines and a little girl asked him why God allows suffering in the world, and he replied "There is no reason."

A N T I P O P E

THE ULTIMATE HAPPENING IS NEAR

>Pope Francis has criticized Western powers for trying to export their own brand of democracy to countries such as Iraq and Libya, without respecting indigenous political cultures.

Wow. I agree with him. We shouldn't import millions of people that do not respect indigenous political cultures.

>for trying to export their own brand of democracy
Well he's not wrong there at least.

Makes him sound like a Pelagian. Pretty rad.

Ehh depends on the interpretation, for many it seems like it's he's telling to forgive violence. I mean Christ himself accepted to be brutalized and killed like a good goyim, you can't expect anyone who follows his religion to do anything different.

I'm not even a Catholic and I'm ashamed of the fuckin guy, he means nothing to me spiritually but I'm genuinely sad the Catholic faith is led by such a fucking cuck and a fucking straight up sell out. When/if Europe implodes, he should be one of first to hang on the day of the rope.

But Pelagianism is a heretical doctrine, user

Christ fashioned a bullwhip and hit people inside of the temple with it. He was not against violence itself. Not in any way, shape, or form.

That passage is up not to interpretation. It has one meaning. One.

Doesn't stop it from being better.

New pope when

the Bible doesn't say that he actually whipped anyone,

Hopefully not for a while. The amount of butthurt he inspires is amazing. And not the normal kind of butthurt Catholic clergy cause.

this is what happens when you give power to non europeans. They ruin things.

>implying the human will alone can allow a man to live a sinless life

You would think that if he really had any self-preservation instinct he wouldn't go so calmly into death's door.

he is right and you have to be a faggot to deny it.

He didn't go through the trouble of making it just for show. He flipped over a table, verbally berated the bastards inside, called them vipers, and he struck them.

But we have war and tribal alliances are the only thing they know

Christ did not die on the cross by accident. He knew it was going to happen. Dying to atone for humanity was his purpose on earth.

It can, though, otherwise what's the point of having free will, or life at all?

THE TRAITORS DIE LONG BEFORE THE DECLARED ENEMIES

>Pope Francis has criticized Western powers for trying to export their own brand of democracy to countries such as Iraq and Libya, without respecting indigenous political cultures
I'll agree with this much at least.

No, it doesn't. But He brought one with Him. Why do you think He did? Why do you think He had the apostles get swords?

That was prophecy. That is literally why Jesus came to Earth. To suffer and die for us so that we would be given a chance at salvation.

Someone needs to shut this smug spic the fuck up, he's pissing me off.

I'm not even remotely religious, but I still view this man as a cultural traitor to his people.

What the fuck is this?
We need to pepe him out of existence.

BANTZ

Sin is an unavoidable part of human nature. You can give into it to a greater or lesser degree depending on your actions, but the idea that you can completely avoid it is stupid. None of us have done that, so it's silly of you to claim it's possible.

That's why it's important that Christ's sacrifice allows sins to be forgiven

He's absolutely right.

If secular Europe and US weren't so hellbent on enforcing a globalist agenda of universal values on the rest of the world, we wouldn't even be having a refugee problem right now.

And guess what?

EUROPE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THESE PEOPLE IN, AND THEN NOT DOING ANYTHING TO BREAK CULTURAL BARRIERS AND INSTRUCT THEM

THE GHETTOISING IS A CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR SECULAR ENLIGHTMENT EMBRACE OF MULTICULTURALISM

The seculary european union has itself to blame for this mess, and the Pope is saying that the blame lies at their feet for doing it.

Hell I'm not even catholic and I agree with the sentiment

God gives babies cancer to turn up the accelerator for our medical Research..

If we really loved we'd cure the babies as a Trial God has set to us instead we refuse to cure cancer and cry.

literally redit: the pope

Seems more a matter of opinion, and an underestimation of the true ascetic. Plus, Christ's sacrifice is for that which we cannot overcome ourselves. Not that we shouldn't try at all.

The church shoudl burn him desu.

yes, but somehow whe your county intervened in theirs politics, you found the way to keep them quite calm.
when the eurofags intervened they unleashed the rapefugees

Whelp, fuck this cunt. Only reason why he's saying this shit is because he's Argentinian and not European. Fuck this pathetic cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1nDSQUdodo

>calmy
He was afraid how dare you

Him and the Russian pope signed papers stating all Christians will fight the Jihad and start a New Crusade Only the Russian Pope spoke of the agreement and they pulled back when they realized our Pope was not sending reinforcements.

Its the pope's job to advise the church militants who OUTRANK him.
>since we may not be up to date on worly affairs living our lives n all.

So he knew people would create a religion that uses few of his teachings, that would manipulate people's ignorance, that would destroy native cultures, that would try to suppress logical reasoning as much as it could, that would teach people to do some good things without teaching WHY they are good and etc.? That doesn't sound very noble.

Look I have no problem with Christ's teaching, but the catholic church has been a political tool for centuries, people should be more than able to read the new testament and learn with his words by themselves instead of relying in a big rich egoistical institution that tells people to be suicidal.

Sounds reasonable to me
Anyone who isn't a brainwashed idiot knows democracy is shit, and western liberal universal suffrage is killing us

Yes of course the western governments are involved, if they weren't letting muslims in we wouldn't be having terrorist attacks.

Because Yuros can't do anything on their own just look at Yugoslavia. France had to ask the U.S to help out

>God gives babies cancer
No, God gave us a world where shit can actually take place. Where we can evolve and act according to our own will, as well as in reaction to the rest of the world.

God's kingdom is the kingdom of heaven not earth.

Christ died so that we could someday be free of original sin, which compels us to sin. Until the resurrection, this is something we're stuck with

You misunderstand I am saying its a Good thing.
>I am arguing against Stephen Fry 's arguement.

im not saying he magics a baby to have cancer its a 4th dimensional genetic ploy, Given by random Mutation radiation or Hereditary issues.

Its a Good thing babies get Cancer.

God's kingdom is all reality and beyond.
>sounds like you are worshipping Yaldabaoth.

>Hahaha! Nothing hypocritical with importing people with the same similar mindset to European countries though!

2014 FIFA World Cup, 1v0 - Germany v Argentina, best year of my life.

Islamic nations have been savage and violent since their beginning. Arabs as a whole were a savage people before the advent of Islam. Islam's pedigree is 1400 years of constant warring and slaughtering Christians.

Blaming Europe or all of western civilization for these terror attacks is placing blame on the wrong doorstep. Our governments did agitate these Islamic terrorists, but they were terrorists to begin with. They wanted a global caliphate to begin with. Populations demographics alone would have caused these same issues to come to a head eventually, wold events over the past 15 years have only accelerated them.

high sparrow would be a much better pope tbqh

Yea, that's opinion as well. Especially since it relies on revisionism by God. Why make humans incapable of salvation by themselves until Christ was sent along to patch out that particular bug?

Fair enough.

>Europe is responsible.
>Not America's international dick-size contest with the USSR.
>Not America religiously supporting Israel to speed up the apocalypse.
>Not America shamelessly and hypocritically sucking Saudi Arabia's dick - even after they support nonstop forces that aim to destroy America.

As a Polish naturalized American citizen, fuck off.

Because it was the deal we took to have free will

They didn't agitate shit. These fuckers were attacking us long before 9/11 or whatever you want to blame this on. The U.S had to go to war with these savages in 1803.

No it's literally heaven. On earth anything can happen.

Is there a single Catholic capable of justifying their support of this loser?

schism when

>the deal we took
Did we now? Because all this is just sounding like Catholic hierarchical reliance.

You are aware that Heaven means SPACE yeah?

How come God can own everything BUT earth.
>which you imply satan owns?????????

Christianity decalres not to make Temples to God.
>since everything is in possession of the Alpha and Omega

Did Adam and Eve not eat of the tree of knowledge?

And yes, arguing the Catholic position usually ends up sounding Catholic

>in the relative peace in the last 50 years.
>the last 50 years.
This shortsightedness might be what floors me the most, and not just in religion, but nationalism and community cohesion in general.

In the past fucking 60 years alone, we've undone centuries of human development and accomplishment, all at the behest of some shitty ideologies born from a relatively tiny time frame of peace.

Wasn't that a trick rather than a deal?
And yea, tautology isn't usually a great defense.

What part of that disagrees with anything that I said?

Western Liberal Universal values tied with globalist reach is the problem. We impose values systems and meddle in places we don't belong and feel morally validated when we do.

Europe is responsible as well for its hand in this bullshit.

Europe builds itself on a progressive pretense, but the facade fails when you take a walk in the slums, which are full of hungry, angry, ignorant people whose countries were most likely a colony at one point.

I can't help but think that europe deserves its muslims after parading itself as the model for the rest of the world.

If it is, then this problem shouldn't be existing.

Sure, what exactly makes you think that europe is by any means capable of "civilizing" them?

Contain the problem and be done with it then. Let their cultures destroy or grow on their own, and stop enabling their dysfunction.

This guy is literally Islamic.

It was the original sin. The first instance of free will being used to do a morally wrong act. It wasn't so much a trick as giving into a temptation, like all other sins.

And Catholics only use hierarchy as an argument because some debates are long-decided, and all the arguments that were used are available for anybody curious enough

Guess we have to agree to disagree. After all, if you have free will to sin, why would the timeline of them matter?

he's not my pope

Originally Adam and Eve were like children, incapable of evil. In giving in to original sin, humanity was given free will at the expense of mortality. Christ gave us a path to overcome original sin if we use our free will to live righteously as he taught.

BASED

Can we just act like he's not one of us
or something
please

>catholics
please stop lumping these heretic pagans with real christians

>like children, incapable of evil.
Certainly have to disagree there...
But it is still something i prefer in Pelagianism, how children don't need to be baptised just because of original sin. Fits in with the "sins of the father" bit.

What, so Jesus died for nothing? Have you read Genesis?

>What, so Jesus died for nothing?
No, He died for OUR sins.

Seeing:

>Donald Trump, American Fascist

Makes me feel cozy as fuck inside.

There's no way he isn't some kind of plant.

He's right about the first point, completely wrong and cucked about the others. There needs to be a coup of cardinals real quick.

And why was that necessary?

>it's a blame the entire West for Americas actions and say they deserve terrorism episode

good goy

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

lol

Because of the sins WE commit? How is this a hard concept?

>gays
>global warming
>muslims???
>capitalism
>jesus
what the fuck horsey?

maximum damage control

Denial

>truth is damage control
VADE RETRO SATANA! NON PRAEVALEBUNT!

Jesus' teachings about Global Warming:

not an argument

Game of thrones is shit.
I finally watched some of it, it's shit.
Go outside, TV is cancer. Once you stop being involved in the hype machine you see what it really is.

>Star of David on woman's shirt
Is this an edit?

I have to get out of here. I just can't take THIS FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE! FUCK EVERYTHING WHY DIDN'T I TAKE THE BLUE PILL?!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore