Imagine being attached to someone for the rest of your life

Imagine being attached to someone for the rest of your life.

You shit together awkwardly, you masturbate together awkwardly, you walk in public and everyone stares and thinks wtf, you have sex together with the same guy, you piss together, you sleep together (I mean imagine if one is super tired but the other dosnt want to sleep yet at all),

Holy shit... Just think about it. Being attached to someone for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xf-2NaK6TxU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoracic_diaphragm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noodz

I think itd be hot as fuck to sex them

do they both have to eat or can they take turns?

I mean... If you fuck them.... Who will feel the pleasure? The one on the right or the one on the left?

Do they both orgasm at the same time? Or is it different? So many question.

They both have to eat because they have 2 stomachs

youtu.be/xf-2NaK6TxU

Check out this video. It's crazy how the one on the right always predicts what the one on the left says.

Skip half way through.

The right one always finishes what the left one says. It's like mind reading.

That's a proven fake...

What about whose the mother if i cum inside?

2heads2spinesmerging at thecoccyxand joined at thethoraxby sections of ribs. Surgery was employed to correctscoliosis.2 completely separatespinal cords2arms(originally 3, but rudimentary central arm was surgically removed, leaving central shoulder blade in place)1 broadribcagewith 2 highly fusedsternumsand traces of bridging ribs. Surgery was employed to expand thepleural cavities.2breasts2heartsin a sharedcirculatory system(nutrition, respiration, medicine taken by either affects both)4lungswith themediallungs moderately fused, not involving Brittany's upper right lobe; three pleural cavities1diaphragmwith well-coordinated involuntary breathing, slight central defect2stomachs2gallbladders1liver, enlarged and elongated right lobeY-shapedsmall intestine, which experiences a slightly spastic doubleperistalsisat the juncture1large intestine(onecolon)3kidneys: 2 left, 1 right1bladder1 set ofreproductive organs2 separate half-sacrums, which converge distally1 slightly broadpelvis2legs

>I think only 1 can get preg because they have "1 set of reproductive organ"

Ops that came out like shit.

Full info here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel

have you ever considered one of them is going to die before the other ? the surviving one will have to live with a dead head next to her

If I remember correctly, they have 2 hearts but it's "shared".

So if one heart stops beating, the other does too.

If one of them dies (let's say a gunshot to the head, or old age) the other will die too lol.

what would happen if one of them were to smoke weed?

>binary heart system

This shit is pretty crazy

Shared circulatory system, they'd both get high. Maybe it's take more weed to get the same effects, as there's two brains.

yeah but it seems like the one on the left can't predict what the other say. that's fucking weird

Or heroin

Oh fuck no

Yeah that's what I noticed.... The one on the right knows what the left will say and can predict and always finishes her sentence.... But the one on the left can't predict the right one. Crazy.

What happens if they disagree about something? Say they wanted to go in different directions, do they share limb control or could one twin overrule the other?

let's say old age then. the death wouldn't be immediate so...the surviving one would be looking at her dead sister, knowing her own death is just a matter of minutes/hours/days. and during this time, you carry half a corpse. the fucking nightmare

Just imagine both of their faces wincing and moaning while their single butthole is getting fucked deep and fast. Then they each have to taste their own rectal mucus on cock, while the other one sucks my balls.

There's no reason for this biologically, they have separate consciousness and brains. Any 'telepathy' is probably just psychological from spending so much time together, and might even be put on a bit for the camera I think. They can't share thoughts for the same reason you can't think with your arm, neurons alone cannot think.

So they want a job as a teacher but accept 1 salary? Haha

They'd put her in a coma or assist in her death I'm sure. It would be cruel to leave her like that.

If one heart stops the other heart can't pump the blood fast enough to prevent pulmonary Edema

I'd love to get a double blowie from them... Then tit fuck them and fuck thier single pussy and watch both thier faces moan in pleasure. I'd then creampie thier pussy and become a new dad for 2 mothers

their entire life must be akward as hell. you can't help but having weird or retarded thoughts sometimes. does that mean one of them knows the other is thinking the same thing and is forced to deal with it ? jeebus christ

One girl shares one half (hand and leg movements)... They other shares the other half. I'm pretty sure they both come to agreements on whatever they want. They even drive cars and ride bikes together

I've always been amazed by these two. Wonder what they're like IRL? Like can you have a normal conversation with them or are they mentally messed up?

Dunno what's worse sharing the same body or two people stuck together at the head. Can't find pic am on phone, but remember two women with fused heads. Ones fairly healthy and normal size but the other is real small and has to be wheeled around.

it would be a nice experience though. just sayin'

Thanks for clarifying user

imagine the nightmare for the children.

Bro many videos on them on YouTube... They are pretty normal lol. Not "retarded" in any way. They just look weird that's all

And wtf...

Imagine if one dies and the corpse is just hanging off you like whoa.

I guess you have to kill yourself?

Shits fucked up yo.

Do you think they masturbate? How the fuck does that go down?

you can't be more fucked up than a girl growing up without her dad so...they should be ok i guess

What if one eats McDonald's and pizza all day? Does one part become obese and the other is skinny?

Bro I'd one dies... Then the other dies too. Theyre hearts are interconnected

maybe they're ok with incest in a way since...well, they touch each other's body. really makes you think

do they both need airline tickets?

Oh OK cool. I've only checked em out a few years ago and got freaked. Really triggered me. Never watched anything with them since.

Idk but when they do, I'm pretty sure they make out with each other... It's like they fuck themselves while rubbing thier pussy

you're all ignoring the worst part

only one of them controls the diaphragm so if one wants to talk the other one has to breath out for them

Big question: What happens if one dies?

that would be fucking hilarious. also nice dubs

They have thier own reality show now

Read the thread man. Its been dealt with already

Still pretty fucked up.

If one dies, the other dies as well

That sounds unnecessarily hot

They have 4 lungs

>how to troll your sister

I'd love to see them make out with each other while they ride my cock

I said diaphragm not lungs you dumbfuck

Your lungs are not muscles. WHAT DO YOU THINK MAKES THEM MOVE.

What happens if one drinks alcohol? Do they both get drunk, or just 1?

do they file taxes jointly or

then you get cancer. seriously, can't you read the thread ?

Gravity?

Aw shit nigger. Definitely won't be watching that - don't want to sound like a cunt but that would give me nightmares. Won't be watching.

Kinda puts my problems into perspective. Couldn't imagine walking around with a shitty brother, everyone looking at us wherever we go. Having to put up with him burping in my face all the time. Or fighting over who has to hold my/his dick when we piss or who wipes our ass

Shared circulatory system, they'd both get drunk but maybe it would take more than the average person

what if one gets cut off by the bartender for being too drunk, can the other one keep going?

I think it would be great. One could suck your dick and the other would do the dirty talk.

>looks like that
>wants to teach children
God I hope they dont teach at a middle or high school.

A diaphragm is a form of birth control... Wtf u talking about

wut

Not the user you replied to, but a muscle bellow your ribs pulls your chest cavity open. This lowers the air pressure in your lungs and so air is pulled in through your mouth. The muscle then relaxes, the air pressure rises, and the air leaves your lungs in the same way.

>how do I into google

Well this was a middle school interview... Imagine the nightmares the kids will have

Explain please

Since they have one vagina, they will feel both the same things. And if you manage to give them an orgasm, it's a double orgasm jackpot.

There is no god. If there was, he'd have given this thing 2 vaginas.

How come the mother didn't abort? If I saw x-rays of what's inside me and I saw that thing, I'd abort asap.

man, have you ever dated a fatherless girl...? they're emotionnally so unstable it's a pain in the ass to stand them. always crying, screaming, making dumb shit or complaining like the bipolar mess they are

They have separate drivers licenses, so.....probably separate tax returns

Same thread every day for the past couple weeks... Are.. Are they here?

You ever watched them speak and generally go about their day in that documentary series? They're in a situation that looks awkward as fuck to us but it's just normal life to them.

They say the same things at the same time with the same inflection, they can touch-type even though they have separate brains that control one arm each, all kinds of ridiculous shit. Going for a shit? Small beer when you can apparently telepathically drive a car together.

I have no idea what the hell goes on when (if?) they have sex, but I assume it's something completely fucking inconceivably weird in some way.

They never disagree about anything. Seriously, that documentary series about them is mind-blowing. They're two personalities that still act in complete tandem about absolutely every single thing.

It can get even worse if they have a mother they are on bad footing with.
One of those inherited BDP type deals.
Sure you're dating the daughter, but you're dealing with both of them, as they wind each other up in insanity.

Yeah Bro... I mean fatherless dudes tend to be more aggressive but they are still mentally sane.

Fatherless girls always have heaps of mental problems like depression and etc.... Never stick your dick in a fatherless girl. She will poke holes in your condoms... They are always crazy.

BPD*

What if one wants to be a Mudshark and the other is a White Nationalist?

Sure it is, Brittany

people are stupid and selfish, especially when they have faith in a god, which was probably the reason why she didn't abort and forced their children to live a life of nightmares.

I would not like to be on the same road as these women driving.

Look up serial killers who were negatively influenced by their mothers, guys growing up without a father can also go tits up.

See Also: Edmund Kemper

Jesus! Why not? They can see more, and they can't both be on the phone at the same time. Seem like the safest driver out there.

But do their bodies share the nutrients?

I'd probably freak out and crash if I saw them in the vehicle next to me

That's literally how you breathe user

Imagine, since you were old enough to sit up never mind think or walk, that there were actually two of you. Your whole life up until now, never apart, ever, always doing the same thing to the extent that you are effectively telepathic. Fucking weird, right? Not to them. They aren't going to disagree about fucking extremist politics. They don't even disagree over what to have for lunch.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoracic_diaphragm

>The diaphragm is the main muscle of respiration and functions in breathing. During inhalation, the diaphragm contracts and moves in the inferior direction, thus enlarging the volume of the thoracic cavity (the external intercostal muscles also participate in this enlargement). This reduces intra-thoracic pressure: In other words, enlarging the cavity creates suction that draws air into the lungs.

It was a joke you nerds.

Also, what's fucked up (in the context of what is obviously something that's already completely fucked up) is that Abigail is good at math and Brittany is good at writing. Which matches up with the right side of the brain controlling logic and the left side controlling creativity.