Anyone got a good link for the leaked episode...

Anyone got a good link for the leaked episode? Only found a shit one where someone has recorded their phone and the audio sounds like they are having a wank. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchseries.do/series/game-of-thrones/season/7/episode/6
pelislatino.mobi/episodios/9035-juego-de-tronos-7x06-game-of-thrones-7x06-online-descargar-sub-espanol/
eztv.unblocked
eztv.ag/ep/367878/game-of-thrones-s07e06-leaked-eclipse/
spankbang.com/1g09m/video/s7e6 got
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18375162/Game_of_Thrones_S07E06_HD_-_Good_Audio_[Leaked]_-_[ECLiPSE]
directvideos.to/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-death-is-the-enemy
userscloud.com/fvta4a3qx8fl
reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/6u0djn/tv_game_of_thrones_s07e06_from_rfreefolk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Search Facebook I just found an hd copy that some one recorded using shadow play

reddit r gotlinks

has 720p links of ep 6

>watchseries.do/series/game-of-thrones/season/7/episode/6

4U

thepiratebay dot org

pelislatino.mobi/episodios/9035-juego-de-tronos-7x06-game-of-thrones-7x06-online-descargar-sub-espanol/

mfw ive been chasing optical illusions around my screen for a hot minute and i wonder what im doing with my life

Vikings is better.

Couch tuner you stupid faglord, it's 2017 ffs come on.

bump

Any subs?

>Only found a shit one where someone has recorded their phone and the audio sounds like they are having a wank.

Idk, supposedly the copy I'm "acquiring" as you read is 720p, but giving you the link would potentially compromise a site that literally hundreds of thousands of user depend on daily.

So you'll just have go back to sucking dicks, faggot.

Yeah, Urdu and Sanskrit
John Snow dies btw

>still thinking its leaked
Hahaha ive seen multiple threads but still not believing that shit. Pure B/S

I saw it fucknut.
Is a grab of the last second or two

eztv.unblocked (dot) (pub) pub/ep/367878/game-of-thrones-s07e06-leaked-eclipse/

fucking torrent it already in 1080p

Nice try troll

eztv.ag/ep/367878/game-of-thrones-s07e06-leaked-eclipse/

Ok, if you say so. John Snow and crew get their zombie but get surrounded by white walkers in a frozen pond. Dany saves em but a dragon gets killed. John Snow makes it out in a horse later. Continue?

Wow you've seen the preview nice try homo. You wont fool me

Ok so Jon Snow bends the knee at the end since Dany says she'll kill the Night King for losing one of her children

Meanwhile, Arya has turned on Sansa. Why?

stfu

Its true vyserion gets killed by NK and resurrected

She didnt thats just shitty fucking fake and useless drama. Littlefinger is dead next episode. Aryas character is so cringy this season

I'll spoil every scene motherfukka! It's easy to get. Next episode is out too but is being held back for ur feefees to cope with this one.

I would kill for episode 7! I read the leaks but I need to see it. Fucking hell. Jon getting that Deanerys pussy...

U saw it... Yup she's messing with her. Real reason is Littlefinger is still around. He's gonna be dead from her soon

wait wtf o_O?

Yeah I did. But damn what a great episode... still that stupid winterfell drama... like wtf arya gets tricked by littlefinger so easily? Is she just this fucking dumb? I usually dont like Sansa either but I cant blame her for that letter. Arya is having some fucking issues. I hope she gets better next season....

Its really bad. Littlefinger will only be outdone because Bran will te,ll arya the truth, so there's no outscheming him, he only loses to this dumbass magic OP kid.

Yeah dont like that either. But great to see jaime leave cersei. But lmao where is gendry again :D from what I read the finaly isnt all that amazing. Yeah we learn jons claim is the stongest but he doesnt want to rule so fuck it. Cersei is retarded and will go insane after losing her child. And ofc Littlefingers death...

thanks for the spoiler you fucking shitty piece of human garbage. you deserve 9000 porcupines shoved up your asshole and I hope you receive all of them.

This is you. This is what you sound like, user. The king needs a nap.

next time be faster on the torrents fuck

Got a link for the final episode? I'm not ''internet savvy'' so can't find it on my own.

I just GoT real hot for a second... I saw the spoiler and I came at him hard, but I'm not gonna be that guy anymore. I'm gonna be the cool guy now. I'm cool...

Sorry dont have it yet.

Anyone got english subtitles file? thx

spankbang.com/1g09m/video/s7e6 got

That's it in HD and english, enjoy

Why the fagget ass night keen didn't aim at the dragon in front of him and decided take down the one flying.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18375162/Game_of_Thrones_S07E06_HD_-_Good_Audio_[Leaked]_-_[ECLiPSE]

HBO in Spain aired it last night due to errors on their end. Look it up moran

This could be true. The first site that had the episode was a spanish one and there were spanish subs

>btw wtf is with all these Capchas

seven blessings upon you my friend

these promos everywhere didn't give it away? really?

you da real mvp

GO flames go. Go flames go.

Alt Left Speach

directvideos.to/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-death-is-the-enemy

Fucking dumb summerfag kids. Fuck off. How hard is it to find a torrent? Not at all. Get cancer.

They all die

userscloud.com/fvta4a3qx8fl

>2017- still using torrents like a faggot

openload.co
/f/l8Tw3fkt49A/Game.of.Thrones.S07E06.720p.LEAKED.X264-NoGRP.rar

It's fucking easy to stay off Sup Forums while you watch the episode to avoid spoilers you dumb cunt

I've been looking for an episode three torrent for days now, piratebay has fallen to shit lately

All the new episodes are on pirate bay you stupid stupid cunt! Fuck off!

Bad B8

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/6u0djn/tv_game_of_thrones_s07e06_from_rfreefolk/

trust me its good