Femanon here, my best girlfriends keep telling me i should get a bf, and this guy keeps snapchatting me...

Femanon here, my best girlfriends keep telling me i should get a bf, and this guy keeps snapchatting me. A friend of mine thinks hes cute but another says he looks like a product of incest and that i should stay away. Whats Sup Forums's opinion?

>Whats Sup Forums's opinion?
That should you show your tits instead of this product of incest.

he is cute.

Incest, but he looks nice, in a shady sort of way.

Tits or get the fuck out of here

Am I looking at fetal alcohol syndrome here? If so his mom is probably the worst, might be a bit emotionally damaged because of it. Looks fine though. Would drink a beer with to hear about his whole deal/10

His mom is an alcoholic so makes sense I guess

>my mom*

not fooling anyone, OP...

If that's what you want lazily thrusting on top of you for thirty seconds. I say go for it. Is he inside some sort of farm vehicle?

Not a flattering angle on him, got more?

Tits or Auschwitz

Do you find him cute?

>A friend of mine thinks hes cute but another says he looks like a product of incest and that i should stay away.
Um, what do YOU think of him?

Looks like a boy, you should search for a man.

that's funny bro. We should be friends, add me on kik coolguy6994

Looks like a White boi, you should search for someone of the dominant race maybe an African

The only opinion that matters in this situation it yours, do you like him? Do you want to get to know him? Or do you just want us to rate him?

This.

It's OP in the pic you silly billy.
>do you just want us to rate him?
For this reason, yes.

> dominant race
> African
Top kek. How could a race of slaves ever be dominant... Such BS

You mad White boi?

I've seen people with down syndrome looking better than he does! If you're not fat OP, then you can do a lot better than this abomination.

Show feminine penis

I hope you get banned from Sup Forums for being an underage faggot, don't suck too much dick in school you gay cunt. I hope you get bullied everyday until you kill yourself. I wish I was in your school I'd fucking beat you up and bully you everyday. As you can see Sup Forums isn't the place for kids, it can get dangerous at times bro so I suggest you stay off the site for a few more years kiddo, if you ever need someone to talk to you can add me on kik coolguy6991

what's YOUR opinion OP? Men can usually agree if someone is hot or ugly, but women can never fucking agree.

Being the product of incest doesn't make a person ugly. Have *you* looked in the mirror, user? Pot calling kettle, methnks.

From one femanon to another, go for it & if you lose interest then fuck and chuck.

fat faggot

What looks better to you circumcised or uncircumcised

you wish bitch boy

why would I wish you're fat cunt

You add me on kik, totallynotaslavicfaggot6969

Take a better picture

Best fucking name, Sup Forumsro

Go lezbo. He's probably a mutant that's their inbred relative. As a lebian, you can't inbreed.

lol

You know the rules, grill!

Show tits with time stamp, then we will gladly answer your questions.

That you're the dude in the picture and you're trying to figure out a roundabout way to get rated, you faggot.

Fuck off.