Enough said

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmbttoxUeE
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok

thanks for the disinfo, communist scum

k

Jesus Christ, snowflake propaganda is the cringiest shit I've ever seen.

...and to give you some sense of scale, I've lurked Sup Forums since 2k5.

This. Probably a troll tho

such a tough guy

Op is Hillary cunt licker. He should be run over

Take it to Facebook faggot.
Sage

...and then let it sink in that both men are highly educated, both became president, and speech patterns are irrelevant when discussing policy at a federal level.

lrn2meritbasedargument

Fuck off, snowflake.

>Op is Hillary cunt licker. He should be run over

But also correct.

The only snowflakes I see are a bunch of triggered Trump fags.

soft as butter, how about yourself? any tougher than your average rifle round?

Since when was Trump a liberal SJW?

That is a stupid quote considering Trump is 10x as successful as Obama.

Another day another lie thread.

B-BUT MUH GLORIOUS EBONY PRINCE OF THE OPPRESSED MASSES

LOL 'the help' talking about a merit-based argument.

get back to work you filthy laborer.

Obama was massively more intelligent than Trump.

>Trump gave a speech to the Boy Scouts
>Obama never did
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=LQmbttoxUeE

Sup Forums exists

Except they're prepared for this kind of shilling, it's like an islamist walking into vatican city to preach.

A bachelor's degree is not "highly educated"

Obama has a law degree that's 3 more years of school than trump.

>this

if by successful you mean he got a massive inheritance, then lost most of it on terrible business ventures, then yes.

lost money often != net loss

Mexicans have higher amount of rape charges. Muslims have higher amount of terrorist acts. Trump is a loud mouth yes but he is right about immigrants generally being criminal. If they don't assimilate to the country they live in they should get out. illegal immigration has gradually increased. Forgetting Obama deported a lot of illegals. Also forgetting Clinton is corrupt Benghazi Yugoslavia almost any conflict in the middle east tradings with supporters of isis. The pussy statement was him exclaiming how ridiculous the stuff that girls would let you do if you are rich. However he is a bit of an idiot and it doesn't seem to me that he knows what he is doing. Even if he did he would still be being controlled by the presidential handlers, which pretty much every president has had.
Inb4 Op is bait.

Only 7 1/2 more years. You'll be fine

blue states = worth trillions.
red states = welfare states.

Gee I wonder who could be behind all of these threads...

fucking kek

kek

this is unironically because of oppression. post civil war oppression and demographic homogenization via ostracization put conservatives who were fucked over by the war in the southeast and territories states

I can't tell if this is a legitimate case of "The Left Can't Meme", or Sup Forums false flagging to make Leftists look shit.

It's blatantly Sup Forums trolling.

Right?

whites in the Midwest and south make up a huge prison population, much larger than the white prison population in the north or the coasts (even though there are more whites on the coasts and in the north).

also, whites are on welfare 10000x more in the Midwest and south, vs the north and coasts.

He made money in the 80's with his inheritance, when everyone was making money because the economy was booming. He's been losing money since the 90's.

pretty sure that is just where your dumbass ancestors lived while they were fighting on the side of slavery, and none of your dumbass family ever figured out that you could just move to a better place

>Literal fake news site PolitiFact

Why would you use that for memes?

Why are the left so bad at this?

>ironically
>unironically
how to spot an angsty teenage trumpanzee liar.

forgetting that higher amount of welfare is in blue states due to higher black population than the reds when you put it in proportion of how many blacks are in america and how many whites the blacks top the welfare scale as there is less of them in proportion to the amount of welfare they get.

alien 8

the commies on Sup Forums are unironic invaders. you've been lied to, and it's not board culture vs board culture it's marxist philosophy vs "alt right safe spaces"

KEK @ nothing = 50

This.

Trump is what a child or a hobo thinks a rich person looks like.

>still missing the point of his argument
>still digging the intellectual hole that your political party will NEVER emerge from

...and both men still became president. It's like you don't understand how non-salient your shit-tier maymays are. But, it's the "trumpfags" that are triggered and bootyblasted? I don't see them shoehorning hamfisted libshit propaganda on Sup Forums every second of the day.

Cool story, gender studies commie.

Trump is a dummy so is Hilary. The left are dummies so is the right. if they both keep pushing in response to each others antics big poopoo will happen.

You should go on /r9k/.

The guys invading there are hiarious.

They literally have no idea who moot is, what a moralfag is, what a robot is, what /new/ was, etc etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

please save these and post them in any commie threads, remember that even the mightiest troll can be slain if a christian merely says his name

Republicans fucking HATE facts so much it's hilarious.

FAKE NEWS! they shout over and over as if anyone believes them anymore.

Enjoy your little prison of confirmation bias you've built for your little mind to hide in.

You will fail like you did during the Trump election.

there's no higher amount of welfare in blue states.

the welfare's in red states. red states have failed. they produce nothing.

Blue states = trillion dollar economies.
Red states = welfare states. they produce nothing.

California alone's the 5th largest economy on earth.

But Trump is rich. So he objectively looks like what a rich person looks like.

feminist/sjw

spwewing vile hate, check
bigotry, check
lies and stupidity, check

so whats the difference?

republicans are racists, and liars. moreover, they're poor and anti-intellectuals.

they can be our laborers. I'm fine with that.

I mean, yeah, that's cool and all...But it's still Fake News...so...like...being angry about it doesn't make it real, ya know?

not sure about christians. frogposters maybe

trump's only worth 1.4 billion.

as far as rich... those are slim pickings.

Why did Sup Forums start sucking off a billionaire snowflake?
>Constantly posting on social media about how shit should be done while not actually doing anything himself
>Anytime something comes up that he doesn't like he just throws a label on it and says whatever it says doesn't matter cause "label"
>Literally has to have people shelter him from bad news and give him constant praise about how he's so special through fucking twice daily folders of him looking important or else he throws a fit

Seriously, Trump is everything most people hate about SJWs, only he does it entirely for himself rather than for any kind of social justice.

You're fake news.

The problem with progressive liberals today is that unironically espousing libshit philosophy and trolling as a libshit are virtually indistinguishable.

This is a problem for the left that they have yet to wrap their weak, vegan, nogainz arms around... and they never will.

Wealth is almost exatly equally dispersed between red and blue states.

California is the richest, Texas the second, Florida is in the top ten, as is New York, and so on.

Turns out economies don't really conform to your low IQ football team approach to politics.

Here's a fun fact; Jews are 2% of the U.S. population and 30% of the convicted pedophiles.

Why is that?

he claim he's worth 10 billion

forbes says 3.4

other sources say 1.4 after you look at his debt.

He's a known liar, so...

who knows. Sup Forums's full of literal Mexicans (seriously). they think they're white, it's the most bizarre thing ever. they're retards, regardless.

You don't judge a man's successes by his failures, you judge his success by his successes. Thomas Alva Edison (had his minions) run through thousands of different materials trying to make a light bulb that would last over 13 hours. He isn't remembered for thousands of failures to make a lasting light bulb now, is he?

notice the troll doesn't even rebut these statements, because bringing any attention to them is anathema

DONALD TRUMP IS REPTILIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.
Hi there, Tumblr.

So...he's rich. So how he looks...is how a rich person looks.

not true.

why do we (blue states) give you hundreds of billions dollars yearly for subsidies and welfare?

you don't have wall street, Hollywood, Microsoft, boeing etc.

but apparently you have a shitload of retards (you).

nope. it's worse than that. check

I can't tell if it's Sup Forums trolling or real progressives anymore!

>liberals are actually okay with this

If you wanted to shill,you posted that on the wrong board faggot

he looks tacky as fuck, and he's classless, but I'd get up in dat ass.

i don't think reporting the commies to the FBI are going to help, my man

They don't. You're spreading fake news generated by propaganda sites like Occupy Democrats.

Dumb people shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Look at what he posted. Whether he's a communist or not is besides the point.

What who posted? the guy who posted a dancing frog?

Know your audience. Talk to them, not down to them.