Did she single handedly revive the Americana aesthetic?

Did she single handedly revive the Americana aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxDdEPED0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY'
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she

not quite

god damn it

>dat file name

DELETE THIS

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

HAHAHAHAHAH

She revived my cock desu senpai

I CLAIMED HER AS MY WAIFU, HOW CAN SHE DO THIS?

Singlehandedly made my dick diamonds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuckkkk

Her songs are shit, she's unattractive, she has no quality that makes her stand out from the pack.

How she got famous is a complete mystery to me.

She's a total libcuck hipster SJW cunt, why are you at all surprised you faggot?

>lana

yes -- she did

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME....WHEN I'M NO LONGER.....YOUNG AND AIDS FREE????

interesting idea

she's not though. She idolizes Kerouac who was about as anti communist as McCarthy

No but Chris Stapleton has

Oh no, Lana isn't a 1488er.

>SJW

Tbh Lana has all but disavowed feminism multiple times. She didn't even disavow Trump when asked about him in an interview.

Lana might not be red-pilled, but she isn't a libcuck.

no, her jewish handlers did for the sole intention of making shekels from retards like you

and the worst is that this nigger did the role of JFK

K

pretty sure her dad is rich, and jewish

No, she revived the degenerate Golden Age of Hollywood aesthetic

y

asap rocky is a fashionable and well spoken/dressed guy. unlike half of Sup Forums

he's literally playing JFK in the video with her, and if you listen to her music its obvious she doesn't exclusively fuck niggers exclusively.

besides, her aesthetic involves "fucking [her] way up to the top" and other degenerate shit. doesn't make her any less hot / fun to listen to. get over yourselves and go put on some ravel/chopin if you want to hear evangelical music

Yeah. I'm not the biggest fan of his shit (some of it is good but some is too bluesy nigger level shit with a Kid Rock attitude of getting fucked up off weed and whiskey) but he really has a total Americana aesthetic that is quite appealing.

Lol you cucks didn't know?

youtu.be/sxDdEPED0h8

Didn't she imply that she'd give trump just as much of a chance as she would bernie?

Idk OP why don't you ask the 5 hipster girls you know in real life that you're actually talking about instead of real life because there was never an Americana "aesthetic" revival you fuckin dolt.

yes, take that for what its worth

>Black guy gets shot in the end.

Lana confirmed to be red-pilled about black on black crime.

why

you're a cuckfu

yeah. this is her second attempt at a music career funded by daddies money. nobody knew who she was until the great gatsby movie i think. I think shes got unique music, though so it's not as bad as someone like paris hilton

I liked her first album a lot, but then she wrote a song about her pussy tasting like pepsi. Lots of artists release a great first album then fail to follow up. Unfortunate, but common.

kek

She is over compensating because she knows her children will never be white.

Fuck off Milo

youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY'

had no idea she wasn't the epitome of conservative white culture,,.....

nigger loving whore

If I found out that she were a man I don't know what I would do.

>implying every fucking college-aged kid in Portland doesn't worship Kerouac

Off To The Races is best song, amirite laddies?