I'll really type this as short as I can:
>girl from my previous job had a real big crush on me
>I ignored it
>One day she asks if I want to go out
>we go out (she is 30 mins late), make out and stuff
>got really into her
>I ask her out, we go, have a real good time but she's late again
>I text her, it takes her hours to respond and she always keeps me hanging
>was supposed to go out with her today, ask her if she has any plans, she said she'll let me know, it's been hours and she didn't text me.

1. she knows other girls are into me
2. she doesn't apologize for being late

when she responds today I plan on saying this:

"Listen, if it's not important enough for you to update me until the last minute there's a problem here, believe me I have plans and have to move them to meet you and if you're always late or just keep me hanging for hours then these games are not for me, I showed you that I'm interested but I don't appreciate the attitude I'm getting from you.
anyways, we won't go out to * today because I already made plans, I hope you agree with me and it won't end like that, but on my end - if I feel like I'm being disrespected we won't last.."

Don't respond with that lol

Start treating it with the same level of importance as her

I don't plan on playing fucking games I don't have time for that, either she stops with this shit or it'll be over..

dude chill out, unless you are living together, you shouldn't even be speaking every day. Don't smother a bitch and be all needy, play it cool.

She ain't treating it serious obviously
So you shouldn't either, so don't get all involved emotionally, have a back up plan all the time

There's your reply.

There's a better way to get those sentiments across. Don't go aggro and scare her off.

can you say what you would have written?

DAMN you sounds like a lil bitch!!! poor girl!

What are you? 15?

Wtf?? Don't be an imbecile and start acting like a pussy. That whole paragraph you plan on sending sounds good in theory but is super cringey in reality. Just start ignoring her. She'll get super pissed and eventually come to you. Right now she's just exercising her power over you, which she enjoys doing because it validates that she's not going to be The Reacher in the relationship.

When she does come back to you you be firm and keep it pithy. No games.

And you "sounds" like a fucking retard. poor faggot

>When she does come back to you you be firm and keep it pithy. No games.

sounds good

I don't want to play games, I think she does this shit to make me think she is extremely busy and to not really reveal her interest in me..

3 scenarios honestly-
1. she is no longer into me, fine it's over
2. she is into me and that lateness shit is just her behavior, I will not have it, either she changes it or it's over
3. she is into me and tries to make me think she's not "that into me", if she realizes I don't play games and we should just be together without immature shit like that, it would be the best scenario..

>going to be The Reacher in the relationship.
>The Reacher
read

You cannot prove that, maybe is just the way she is. But OP is right, and he should send that message

how would hank handle this?

Hank is your go to guy, stop acting like a girl.. Or u better find your self a less chill girl than her.. Find one with borderline like you

>I can't stand the fact that you aren't dropping everything to come be with me.
>I graduated top of my class in pullinghotchicks

this is what you sound like. If she's not into you find someone else, just don't be such a massive cock gobbler about it.

this

Jesus christ, you needy fuck. You love yourself so much, don't you?

kek
more advices?
honestly refer to this comment if its scenario n.3 it would be the best, I do like her.
don't wanna throw this out of the window that fast because she was late and shit..

Why don't you ask her directly next time you are with her? No immaturity or games, just straight up talk to her and try to figure out the reason

read

Betafag confirmed

Do this op. Because if you message her what you want to message, it will only turn her off completely because it makes you seem like a whiny beta loser.

I get your frustration but you jumping to that lengthy message indicates that she has a hold on you.

and believe me. you NEVER want to show that hand if you're just casually dating a girl. you should only ever let that come out with a girl you've been with for 2+ years.

just be like "hey since you're not responding I made plans with a friend. sorry."

chicks hate being second place and she'll feel bad and won't put you in that spot again... or she'll be like "fuck you then whatever" and stop talking to you which means she didn't really like you in the first place.

either way, the best revenge towards any girl is to show her you're having a great time without her.

tl;dr: don't send that long text, OP. women send long texts like that. not men.

>either way, the best revenge towards any girl is to show her you're having a great time without her.

got it, thanks.

>"Listen, if it's not important enough for you to update me until the last minute there's a problem here, believe me I have plans and have to move them to meet you and if you're always late or just keep me hanging for hours then these games are not for me, I showed you that I'm interested but I don't appreciate the attitude I'm getting from you.
>anyways, we won't go out to * today because I already made plans, I hope you agree with me and it won't end like that, but on my end - if I feel like I'm being disrespected we won't last.."

god damn you are some kind of fag. make plans with someone else and do something else. she's obviously trying everything else first before making plans with your dumb ass and i dont really blame her

fuck yeah Hank!

he'd bang some other broad in front of her is what he'd do.

all hail Hank Moody !

There you go user, best course of action: it´s over. Move on, there are better girls out there.

but you can't make it obvious.

cool and mellow, bud. cool and mellow.

Good for you, man. You hit the nail right on the head with number 3. I've dealt with this type of girl before. Basically she's butthurt that you weren't desperately pining after her. She feels embarrassed that she (female) had to persuade you (male) into dating, which is the opposite of what all her friends and rom-coms taught her was supposed to happen. Now she wants to feel like you ARE fighting for her attention.

If you indulge her, though, she'll get a high off the power and will continue treating you like her lap dog. She'll be possessive, jealous, easy to anger, and over bearing. And she will always resent you for you not salivating over her at first sight like you have (and will continue to) with really hot girls who you're actually more into.

Best of luck, brother.

Pleading almost never helps, especially the whinny way you are talking.

Also you keep in mind if you are not important to this woman you are not important to other women. The best cure for this is to become more valuable.

Fuck her and dump her. And stop being full of yourself.

I bet you will call your next GF needy when she actually wants to spend lots of time with you.....

so what do you suggest I say?
you're the most sane one here..
hoping you'll refresh this shit

How about a simple "hey, can you please try to show up on time, were both busy people". How about you don't make it sound like a parent scolding a little kid, trying to guilt trip them. You are so butthurt you sound like a girl. Usually guys who tons of girls are interested in wouldn't go to such lenghts, considering the biggest punishment for her would be to see you with another girl. But you are so petty that you have to make it all about disrespect and how important you are. Just fuck you, op.

Then it's over.

She obviously isn't that interested or she'd be more responsive and apologetic when she's late.

Sending her that ranting, needy bullshit will just make you look like a laughing stock.

The fact that she's always late and unresponsive and you still want to be with her is pathetic enough already. If other girls are into you, just forget it and move onto them.

She's late cause she has to find a sitter for her secret kids

If you're already insisting a person you're barely dating must change "or it's over", then it's already over.

If what little you know of her is already not satisfactory to you then just move on. Why should a person change for someone they barely know?

>I don't want to play games
>makes a thread about it and lays out scenarios
fucking lol, shit made my day

This.

A simple thing about how her being late isn't cool is as far as you can really take it.

Whining about how much she's affected you and how you don't like her attitude and she needs to change *or else* is so pathetic and self-fellating.

This sounds autistic. Just bring it up casually during conversation. Maybe jokingly mock her for it

OP, by sending that what you are saying is "I am needy, you have perturbed my calm and if you don't do what I want I'm going to cry". Sorry OP.

Here, this user gets it, do this

First, accept that she's not just being spacey about her tardiness. No matter what bullshit she tells you, girls are hyper aware about their actions in relation to guys they like.

If you're really interested, you text again being more demanding (never aggressive, though). Something like, "I'd like to take you out again. Let's meet at [place] on [date/time]." If she accepts, all good. If she declines, assume her answer is no. If she takes too long to reply, assume the answer is no. When she finally does reply, tell her she missed her shot, you made plans with someone else.

That's when you also bring up that youre not interested in unreliability or games. You tell her you like her and be firm that you won't tolerate games from here on out. Most likely scenario is she'll change for you at first, but she'll show her true colors later. I'm just not getting good vibes from a girl as immature as she is.

If You're Not Interested:
I'd just stop texting, and instead focus on other girls I want. When this girl texts you back, you say "im not really interested anymore, no hard feelings." No explanations. Yeah, yeah, she'll cry and scream, and hate you, but in time she'll be right back trying to win you over. At this point she can become a fuck buddy.

I gotta go now, but I hope it all works out for you. Just remember that the stress and waste of time is not worth it. Especially for a girl who's not a 10/10 (looks and personalty wise) in your book. Focus on someone you want, not someone who just happens to be there.

Good luck.

You sound alpha, op
what are you doing as a Sup Forumseta?

It sounds like, from my experience, that she's not that interested. Either because she's already seeing someone, like a boyfriend or something so they take up most of her time so that would explain her tardiness and lack of texts, OR she really just doesn't have the balls to tell you she's not into you.
Also, more details would help.