TRUMP GENERAL: WINNING EDITION

YT BTFO: Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw
Journalist that tied Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
New Jersey- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>TRUMP on ITV (remove Kebab) 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=J4Drc31aw2I
>Manafort on CNN 5/15/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lcn2JrPELZM
>Eric Trump on Watters’ World 5/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GdKn3zy1Hfw
>Katrina on CNN 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s
>Trump – In His Own Words
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yl3O4k1Sk
>Baked Alaska – MAGA Anthem!
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/731637772964925444
>Anderson Cooper on Suicide Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Judge Jeanine SLAMS Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=mCQmtOeUMUU
>Who is John Miller?
youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/adam95822/playlist/2HePPcvMfrtWIcTGAZyjuF
archive.is/iTvca
youtube.com/watch?v=bOp9k5WGoIU
twitter.com/snickle9/status/732410238930976768
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP2gD8E5DjPywTBUgq-vonG_rOahsglNB
youtu.be/TV5Px-qp-Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=r-mNeY1_GsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

Okay can someone explain the origin of the labels cuckservatives use? (e.g. Trumpkin, Trumpster) They are really shitty compared to Cruzlim or Bern victim.

High energy ~Awoo poster! Mako approves! Ganbaru!

mods are sure taking their sweet time banning you

George Zimmerman VP?

This is an awoooooment folks

Trump/Webb 2016

For any faggots too lazy open each youtube file for the rally songs, I've compiled them into a playlist if anyone wants it. Also, if anyone could find a better version of Hulk Hogans theme song would be greatly appreciated.

open.spotify.com/user/adam95822/playlist/2HePPcvMfrtWIcTGAZyjuF

>>/out/

Nice try reddit.

Who needs hats!?

Well that's it guys. Trump completely and unequivocally BTFO. I guess I'm a #Crurusichilernie now.

>mfw I'm military and I won't be able to see Trump get elected back home

Shit sucks mang, I'd love to see the chaos go down stateside

CHOO CHOO

¡Muchas gracias, amigo!

>A "longtime friend" says Rubio is "betwixt and between when it comes to whether to chest or legs tomorrow at gym."

They are from reddit more specifically r/conservative

>ABLOOBLOO HES DISAGREEING WITH ME!
>MOOODS WAAAAAH D;

Reminder to ignore shills trying to start arguments over stupid shit.

Reddit can't do anything right, I swear

gonna need that sauce

They're just suffixes added to Trump to sound like insults to followers, but are just gibberish. Cruzlim and Bern Victim have some basis in actual words.

First thing in the OP is YT BTFO?

We /BLM/ now?

Trumpster was what Rush called Trump fans (almost from day 1 and not necessarily in a derogatory sense) then cruzlims worshiped rush because he gave some "true conservative" bullshit about cruz and adopted the name (and assumed it had a negative connotation)

post the trump WWE webm with marco in it

>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece

HAHAHA failing NYT BTFO

hello america europe calling

please make sure you do everything in your power to promote donald j trump as your next president

the patriots in europe await a, the, leader, for usto rally around and ucuck our own countries

yet again america you have a duty towards the world

show us the path to prosperity and progress

show us how to be great again

please you are our last hope i swear to god if you fucking cucks fuck this ill never forgive humanity

Threadly reminder that reddit is having useless drama and thus expect plenty of reddit shills.

Basically, what happened (for anyone that cares) is that r/the_donald got subverted a-fucking-gain, the second trumpgal left.

archive.is/iTvca

It was "NYT BTFO" but someone fucked it up while copy pasting I assume.

>Nothing new. The anime haters come in every time the night before, and the day of, a primary or caucus, like clockwork. The nomination process is pretty much over and they're still doing it with the same type of posts on the same schedule. The next step is thread splitting, by the way, so get ready for a lot of that tomorrow.

Exactly this. It's like clockwork.

Even when everybody stops posting anime for a few threads, they still just keep on bitching endlessly, never talking about anything else, Maybe it's some "these generals aren't like they used to be, you anime faggots ruined it" rants, or you have the minionfags trying to be ironic and spamming their own shit

They never really picked one that caught omn. Trumpeter, Trumpkin, Trumpling, whatever. There's no real juice there since Trump is automatically an awesome word so it always sounds good.

THE BEST EVER
youtube.com/watch?v=bOp9k5WGoIU

CNN is now 100% anti-Trump, 24/7
MSNBC is flip-flopping every few minutes
FOX is shitting all over Hillary

and the primaries havent even ended yet

Trump-kin
Trumpsta'

>for anyone that cares
No one does. Stop posting about reddit shit. Don't care. Just fucking stop.

Let me translate this post for you guys
What it really says is
>Reminder to allow the threads to be full of shit, anyone who doesn't want that is a BAD PERSON & SHOULD BE BANNED WAAAAAHHHHHH MOMMY CHANGE ME
weird post bro, but thats what you said

twitter.com/snickle9/status/732410238930976768

These labels are created for them to use by special interests and shills. That's why they don't feel very creative or interesting. They aren't the result of spontaneity or whim, or a byproduct of associating two different groups. It's just a generic label.

First for Tiffany

The comments are fucking great.

>I-it doesn't matter if she was okay with it, I'm still offended

Trump himself said he doesn't watch Clinton News Network anymore.

You can count on Florida to swing for Trump

Kasich announced he's running as an independent.

What does this mean for trump.

you could make a youtube playlist

theres one here that has some older songs

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP2gD8E5DjPywTBUgq-vonG_rOahsglNB

I really can't believe it

We're not even in the official GE yet and shit is already on fucking fire

Don't NYT, CNN, etc realize how obvious they're being?

I hope someone on MSNBC gets butt hurt for Bernie about Nevada and it makes waves somewhere. It will turn off even more of the potential Hillary base.

I'm amazed they came back after such a long break. It's almost like they had finals or something.

We're trying Denmark, American Politics is the single most corrupt form of politics there is.

More enemies to slaughter.

Means nothing because you're wrong.

No he's not. He announced today that wasn't happening.

It's the same shit as always.

>Marco little guy confirmed

the drama is bullshit, I agree. I'm only posting this because we've been getting an unusual amount of bad shills recently and said shit drama is an explanation for it.

Honestly guys, we need to get someone to talk to this mad man. I'm really tired of winning, its starting to make me sick tbqhfamalam.

More free food duh

kek really?

Kasich did the exact opposite of that. Cause who the fuck would even vote for him if he did.

Reminder to rent a van and round people up to vote for Trump when it comes time.

Your job doesn't end at voting. You get back out there and offer people rides to go vote.

Your fat fisherman buddy isn't too tired to go vote. You wake his lazy dumbass up and drive him to the polls.

>Kasich is back

CANT ERASICH THE KASICH

do you think Rubio would take VP since his career is ruined anyway?

The way I see it, the anime is only posted in the threads because if they made an OP post, we wouldn't flock there, because that's not what Trump Gen is about. With that in mind, I could not give a fuck about it.

>48 star flag

>biggest comeback of the century

Kaisch can be bought off with a couple of bulk cases of eggs waffles.

>Don't NYT, CNN, etc realize how obvious they're being?

No, because nobody's ever called them out like Trump is. They're used to sitting in their towers, pumping out propaganda and ignoring the fringe wackos calling them out. They haven't realized it's no longer just the fringe now.

now thats a WALL

>source: your rectum

>Samuel Stanhope Smith (1751–1819) was an American Presbyterian Minister and author of Essay on the Causes of Variety of Complexion and Figure in the Human Species in 1787. Smith claimed that Negro pigmentation was nothing more than a huge freckle that covered the whole body as a result of an oversupply of bile, which was caused by tropical climates

I want to know TrumpGen's reaction to this

Reminder to just report off-topic posts with anime.

The left is out of touch with the common man. They started listening to corporations instead of people a while ago.

youtu.be/TV5Px-qp-Wg

Don't care. Stop posting about it. Don't care about the justification, situation, or aftermath. Just stop.

Does somebody have an actual link of this guy saying this?? OR whatever it was that he said that was similar to gobbels?

Didn't he just say he will not run as an independent, like just today or yesterday?

youtube.com/watch?v=r-mNeY1_GsQ

So I'd be a quasi democrat nigger shuttle

>shills arguing against shills
Hillary is sure desperate these days. Just report as usual.

--->

It never gets old, every time I hear the pundits and news reporters having to refer to Trump as a billionaire

It's like, we have:

>Senator Marco Rubio
>Senator Ted Cruz
>Governor John Kasic
>BILLIONAIRE REAL ESTATE TYCOON MAGNATE LORD ESQUIRE DONALD J TRUMP

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
>"In politics, and in life, ignorance is not a virtue." This is a primary reason that President Obama is the worst president in U.S. history!

What does he mean by this?

OK, is Sup Forums really too stupid to figure out the shills are playing both sides of this argument?

There's never been this much awoo, and there's never been this much complaining, and it's never been this low quality from either side.

Every time anything gets close to being resolved, someone jumps in with an obvious concern troll for one of the groups, and is instantly replied to with a dozen or so copy-paste arguments for the other side. It just goes back and forth constantly.

I know this is difficult for both sides, for the people who are actually here and posting because they want to -- you just have to ignore everything. They're going to be running through their scripted arguments in every thread from here on out. The best you can do is just filter the ID when you notice them starting, and find the roses among the thorns.

Here's some extra info on the upcoming debates. There's an online portion being run by a well known liberal college in the Bay Area, in one of the most liberal counties in the US. You can bet your bottom dollar it's going to be used to slam Trump. It's up to us to use it to call out Clinton just as much.

thanks fampai

>CUNT YOU DATE

>posting on Sup Forums
>2011
ISHYGDDT

Can anyone remember the last time the media didn't shill for the Dems and crap on the Reps?
I don't

We know that Trump is going to make sure any refugees are properly vetted. Any information on what he's going to do to deal with the ones already here?

Yes, but it's fine. It's a rental. They're going to shit and piss and say all kinds of dumb shit. Just buy their vote on the way to the poll with some popeyes or something. And get insurance. That van is going to be unusable at the end of the day, but whatever. It's a rental, and it's only one day.

gulag

Kek

It's a sabot covered attack on Hillary. She's basically Obama's prospective third term.