Amputee girls

amputee girls

you know one you post pics

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21744_Sexy_Triple_Amputee_Needs_Money.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

I know one

Had a threesome with a one legged girl last night. Was pretty great.
Shame you fucks won't experience double penetrating an amputee.
She's a really nice girl too, once my friend left I fucked her passionately all night until the morning

Bump

>nice dubs
her leg is just buried in the sand

Bump

pics you filthy niggers

Bmp

Is Op still here

Bet she couldnt even walk in the morning

>Is Op still here
Only OP can answer that

I am what's the matter, sir

Dont feel like posting my wife with you around.

Other guy who dumps pix is cool tho.

This real or faked?

it's real. she just has a long stump.

Ppst nother

Easiest rape ever

just sayin

Stump

why is this a fetish? What do you get out of them having less appendages to please you with?

>why is this a fetish? What do you get out of them having less appendages to please you with?
maybe that's part of the appeal

Easy access.

Ever felt a stump?

Pardon my drift: Kanya Sesser is neither an amputee nor someone I know. She seems to particularly popular on Sup Forums today.

It's just doesn't work in 3d

watch this if you want some epic shit
efukt.com/21744_Sexy_Triple_Amputee_Needs_Money.html

It looks like her left leg is in the sand lol

she got all the skills in her left foot

she actually played for the colombian women's soccer team before her accident. safe to say those days are behind her.

Hot

sauce

stumpluvrs? Whats the sexiest way for a onelegger to wear their pantleg?

Folded?dangling?knotted?sewn shut?cut off?cuffed/rolled up?

Ive literally got hard dvd copies of this in my shop rn Lol

>stumpluvrs? Whats the sexiest way for a onelegger to wear their pantleg?
>Folded?dangling?knotted?sewn shut?cut off?cuffed/rolled up?
i've always preferred pinned up. dangling is just lazy and sewing it shut is trying too hard. just fold the empty pant leg up and pin it/tuck it in at the back.

My wife hates tucking it in but I like the look. She usually just rolls it up with a cuff which Im not particularly fond of.

yeah, i prefer the folded style to the rolled up look. fits the shape of the stump better, without having too much extra material on the end.

Mental hangups from having fewer limbs most often = lower self esteem/self-worth; making them much more approachable & attainable than a "whole" women of equal attractiveness.

The woman I actually have a realistic shot at getting with & fucking is always far, far hotter than the one completely unattainable to me. Why I've never been into models or celebritards.

damn, it makes me so sad the way she looks at the ball, I'm from Colombia, cant believe never heard of her before.

Two words: Boxing Helena.

This is a pair she stitched shut. You really think it looks too tryhard?

No it looks great. Prefer that to rolled up or a dangling pant leg. I just mean it's more effort than is necessary to look sexy. Pinning/folding up is just easier and looks great.

That kankle, doh

But variety is good. Stitch up a fave pair by all means, just don't mod every pair :)

definitely right.

i think that's an illusion caused by the water and her sandal. she damaged her remaining leg in the accident, so it may cause some issues, but her ankle looks ok to me.

Most her pairs alredy have the leg cut off a few inches below her stump. Trying to convince her to fold back the new ones though. Any ideas how lol?

Also... Not exactly stump related but im having a hell of a time uploading pics on this phone. Keeps reloafing the page after i select the pic and says unable to cmplete action due to memory loss. Tried messing w developer settings to no avail.

no idea, lol. i'm sure she'd be willing to try if you're enthusiastic enough (without being pushy).

can't help with the phone either. sorry dude haha.

>that's a cankle, right? that's what is meant by "cankle"?

I dunno man. shes real fussy about it lol. I need some practical reason lol.

It was my idea to sew some shut and she thought shed hate it but ended up loving it so theres still hope lol.

Finally got a pic loaded too. Heres underside of some sewn ones.