Im 19 and idk what is the point of living im not happy never kissed a girl fucked a prostitute not many friends never...

Im 19 and idk what is the point of living im not happy never kissed a girl fucked a prostitute not many friends never get invited out constantly feel empty not scared of death i just want to be happy.

A hot fudge enema with a fire hose should cheer you right up.

Get a social hobby.
Work on your social skills, maybe read some books about it.

Stop wanting what other people have
Get a fucking hobby or a few

Ultimately the best advice i can drop here is get a puppy. Helped me turn my alcohol addicted pathetic life around. and now i wake up with a smile on my face everyday

Man i wish i could relive my life and make diffrent choices

>Im 19
your whole life still ahead of you

>idk what is the point of living
some people never find out their whole life, it doesn't matter

>never kissed a girl fucked a prostitute
see the first point, you still have time

>not many friends
but you have some, quality over quantity

>never get invited out
so make plans yourself and invite them? why does everyone need to come begging for your lazy ass? man up.

>constantly feel empty not scared of death i just want to be happy.
then do something for it and stop being a whiny bitch. you think everything just falls into the hands of people? browsing the internet all day won't get you anywhere and you can only blame yourself.

no is going to "love" you if you don't first love yourself, start getting in shape and taking care of yourself, get out there and gain some self confidence. don't put pussy on a pedestal, if you work on making yourself desirable then people will be naturally drawn to you.

well said

I was thinking of joining the military so i can do something with my life and if i die at lest ill die for a good cause

>dying in the army who fight for rich company bigwigs so they can make another million while slaughtering off people who defend their third world country resources from American colonialism
yes definitely a good cause /sarcasm

you're probably gay,
that's just fine.

scared of death, unsure of life?
do lsd and meditate.
or better yet, one good DMT blastoff to pry open your third eye.

next couple years are gonna fly by. promise.

-22 yo

I was literally about to type try LSD and meditation. Kek.

Haven't tried DMT yet, don't think I'm ready. Don't think anyone is ever ready.

i wasnt ready.
but i consider it a near death experience,
a communication with an eternal afterlife,
a scrubbing of ego and other variables which slowed me down.

This nigga knows what time it is

U can also get the same experience huffing contact cement in the shower blasting old house music

There's lots of people that wish they were 19 again but know what they know now. This user is giving you wisdom that only age can provide, you'd be ahead of the game if you heed his advice.

Fuckin kys faggot

Slurpees and stuff

user, at your age, everyone is analyzing each other to figure out where they fit into a social order, at the time when the bodies are at their peak attractiveness, so inordinate attention is paid to those having sex, but in reality, most people don't get laid til well into college or later.

And hate to break it to you, but it's not going to make you happy if you aren't already. It just complicates your unhappiness by linking it to expectations of another person who can't fix you. You'll ruin every relationship you have. Get happy first.

Happy people get laid.

After 2 months i will be 19. I never even hold girls hand or watchdd her in eyes.
I planed suicide but then i ound ou what is this place and who may i be.
You dont need girl which will leave you only if all what you care is sex. For example i dont care about it but i care about having relationship which last if for not forever then for long time.

Research flat earth. You may think i am trolling but im not. If you can finnaly understand what is going on it will completly cblhange your life and you will know that you are special.

Well... listen to this guy

Or this guy

OP, I'm nearly 20 and the last few month had changed nearly everything. Just a few days can change your life, when you finally start to get your lazy ass up. Faggot.

My biggest piece of advice is to find solutions instead of excuses.
Lets take you not kissing a girl, instead of thinking well I guess i'm just not attractive enough, not social ext... you think to yourself well how can I change that, well I need to start being more social, start taking care of myself, grooming, lifting weights ext...
Do this thought process with problems in your life and you will start to solve your problems one by one.

You're the only person who can make you happy user.

Here's what you do.

Work a miserable job all week just like every other cunt has to.

Then on the weekend, go on adventures, find new fun things to do. Sausage making classes, ice skating rinks, day spas, snowboarding, what the fuck ever.

>never get invited out

didn't it occured to you that maybe, just maybe, you are the problem ?

either :
>you complain a lot
>you are boring
>you say stupid shit
>you have no personnality

it's easy to make friends, children do it all the time...

nice run-on sentence faggot.

same, excpet kissed an ugly one once