Shotato First Blood: Part II

Shotato First Blood: Part II

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/74z66b2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_pie_(Australia_and_New_Zealand)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shota for the shota thread

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

check this shit

no wait check THIS

Can someone attempt to uncensor this, it's one of my favourites but I'm too dumb to do it myself

3 off, i'm going to consider it a win.

strawpoll.com/74z66b2k

are shotas for lewd or for tender loving?

this thread isnt gay enough

>You will never be a blond shota living as part of an old pedo's shota harem

Why live?

speak for yourself

Hey, is there anyone who has an account on League EU West and stopped playing League, or doesn't need it anymore? I'm in need of an account, so if you have one and want to share it, just leave me your Discord. I'm not planning to do anything shady on it, just play Ranked.

Bump

i'll bump my cock into your butt, faggot.

lying is a sin

you're so gay you probably kiss girls faggot

post rape! it's the purest form of love!

well i got kissed by a girl once if that ocunts

fucking knew it
you got the gay

counts*, but also ocunts.

weak sauce, I had sex with a girl once, though it was against my will (actually not joking here)

well i'm able to fend off rapists so you sound like the weak one here.

im on it!

Serafuku for the Serafuku God!

Best boy for the best boy god

Why not both? Shota have......needs too

A for effort?

I am small, but if you want to be fair, I was 8 and she was 19, so there's something.

by the time i was 8 years old i was 7' tall and weighed 2 hundredweights.

Diaper Len is cute....CUTE

like this?

I'd say I feel like you're an ausie because of the banter, but you used feet so I don't think so, maybe you just get off on it

Probably made you the shota fan you are today

i converted the units to americano for you seppos

I still don't get how that sort of slang started, seppo, septic tank, how did that sort of slang even start?

Yes, actually, thanks

Cockney rhyming slang, m8. Septic tank = yank. Apple and pears = stairs. Trouble and strife = wife.
Britbong culture innit.

I doubt it, I just love cute things, I don't really care for lewd shota stuff, but I'm not one of those guys that bitches at people contributing to the thread with lewd, I just don't look at it.

rhyming slang. yanks are rubbish so they're septic tanks, so they're seppos. there's an entire wikipedia page devoted to diminutives in australian english because we have so many.

you can have a snag sanga for brekky in australia if there's your thing.

Oi! Is roo meat any good? Whats one kick ass thing to do in Melbourne?

if that's your thing, even.

Kangaroo burgers are delicious, couldn't really tell you how they differ from beef though.

things to do in melbourne? ice.

'murrican here, I don't know if you're joking or not, are kangaroo burgers a real thing? I feel like that would be illegal, I don't know why, but it seems wrong.

basically like deer in murica
worthless idiot fucks that run in front of your car

lmao of course they're real, there are more kangaroos than people in australia. you can get kangaroo meat basically anywhere, same with emu.

Psychology moment here: your love of cute is driven by a desire to regain that innocence taken from you at an early age, hence your distaste for lewd?
I also love cute, for similar reasons probably, but also enjoy seeing cute (shota) exploring their lewd side, because I experienced some of that as well.
I think that most fetishes have a basis in something from childhood, could be as innocent as watching pinnochio (tons of fetish fuel though)

Eh, back to the shota

what do you do if your sister's boyfriend has seen ur butt online?

Awesome, had a place here that imported some, but i wasn't down to try it then. Also want some meat pies from down there. Pasties? Or is that brit?

Huh, the more you know. Deer makes amazing jerky by the way.

Is it ever cold in Australia? I kind of want to go there now just to try it, but I'm a huge wimp about bugs, and I hate hot weather

fuck him. also show us.

i guess you could say a meat pie is a type of pastie, but nobody would actually say that. meat pie generally only refers to the small type that basically doesn't exist in other countries.

define cold. it's only ever snowed in melbourne a few times in history, and we're preetty far south.

Was it a cute butt? Are you worried he may like it? People see butts often, is it really an issue (unless it had, like, a dildo in it, then that`d be an issue)

it even gets its own wikipedia page because it's so different from other types of meat pies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_pie_(Australia_and_New_Zealand)

Used google to convert it, so I hope it's right, but basically about 15C or lower

Well damn, guess Imma have to go to straya then

love me some chastity pics

oh yeah, it was cold as fuck during winter. didn't get hotter than 15° for a while.

fuck off we're full
i mean yeah sounds like a plan.

i can't what if he's in this thread as well and no that'd be gay
no i'm worried he show's people tbh

why would he be in this thread? also there's no proof it's your butt anyway. could be any old random butt for all he knows.

I hate being that tourist guy, but what should I do besides trying roo burgers? Also, isn't winter in the southern hemisphere summer in the north? So I'd be waiting until next year? When does it get cold there?

>15C or lower
>not cold

Thats like..... carry the 1 .....like 60 F or less

I said I don't like hot weather, I like cold weather :/ am I missing something?

because he recognized me and called me by my name

>same 3 same 3s

Lol, cheeky cunt

come for the burgers, stay because you wasted all your money on drugs!
i don't know what there is to do lmao, it's all normal stuff to me.

and yes, seasons are opposite. it's still winter here, for a bit.

how the fuck did he recognise you by your butt?

>it's another seppos don't know we eat kangaroo episode

because my sister has a similar one and i think he also recognized my face which was partially in the pics too

Wtf did you just cal me you mong cunt

>posted your face
well there's the issue, dummy.

either way, post 'someone else's butt'

My bad! mis-read that one, i like colder temps as well

i don't think i called you anything, i was just filling you in on what's happening.