AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

ddx-10.bandcamp.com/album/multi-channel-analysis-of-na-ve-doppler-simulation
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg
rbt.asia/mu/thread/67280089/
rbt.asia/mu/thread/67280089/#67298523
interpals.net/abcabc65536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I disagree, mr. shill. It is a curious thing but musically it's nothing special.

link

Is this actually some academic thing or is it just like cheesy late 00s computer aesthetics?

Literally first link on Google reatard

It's actually unironically pretty good but not aoty

who's google

its like ask jeeves for idiots

I just asked jeeves about this record and he said it was bad

ddx-10.bandcamp.com/album/multi-channel-analysis-of-na-ve-doppler-simulation

I don't know I just know it sounds good

I remember a schizophrenic Japanese guy talking about super music or something and this SPV guy was bought up. Actually SPV himself posted a link to his channel, but the Japanese man still wasn't satisfied.

"academic" electronic music is shit. i don't care how "complex" it is to compose/produce if it lacks any musically interesting sound or rhythm

P L E B

rather be a "pleb" than listen to what is essentially this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg

I went in contact with the dude, but he hasn't really came on for months

stop shilling your autistic music in every single thread

The latter.

I'm not the guy who made it

this

yeah I remember that dude. I thought he was putting on an act or maybe the translations from Japanese to English were off but I looked at his website and I am now certain he has some psychological problems.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/67280089/

yeah sorry friend that's pretty pleb

damn I wanted to talk to him to what did you two talk about

>rbt.asia/mu/thread/67280089/
epic thread XDDDDD

yep

>what did you talk about
Not really much, it was just going over on what we could do if we worked on something. He sent me a .wav but I can't remember where I put it. He hasn't been on in around 10 months so I don't think anything would come of it

rbt.asia/mu/thread/67280089/#67298523

>I have been contacted by aliens of the future too with quantum mechanics music and visuals. They gave me a communicator device and beam me videos every so often. Here are a few of them:

>Also at night my communicator will play strange electronic noises and I have recorded some of them.

holy shit guys

I like how he links 2chan and Sup Forums threads on his website and everyone's calling him batshit crazy.

interpals.net/abcabc65536

lmao takuro seems like he needs some friends

Do you guys unironically listen to this fucking nonsense or are you just memeing?

do you remember what it sounded like? I always wanted to know what he meant by quantum aliens talking to him through his fan

unironically enjoyed listening to that video

if you don't like electronic music at all I guess your comment makes sense

I honestly can't remember, mainly because it was sent around August/September 2016.

I dunno man, the thought of him writing e-mails with somebody and eventually talking about aliens and quantum computer super music cracks me up.

That's mean, sorry Takuro.