You are not a fan from the most beautiful city in the world

>you are not a fan from the most beautiful city in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/investigation-launched-theo-rape-case-paris-protests-turn-violent-n719901
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Venice?

Detroit?

i heard your city was disgusting now though :/

>parisians

non merci

I know, i know, Florence is a beautiful city.

Paname tout gris et tout pété, non merci.

not even the most beautiful city in your country

But i am from Milwaukee OP

because fuck the Seahawks.

Post yfw PSG eliminates farça and gets destroyed by Memester.

>40% non french

Paris is a rathole.

Kyoto?

>implying you live in the inner city and not in some hole like Sevran

>Murican cities
>beautiful

It's nice but get old pretty fast.

Generic as fuck.

>csq Parisien

feeling good

Livin' at 5 minutes walking to Lady Eiffel bro.

>implying a world city has no shithole

This.

>Germans in charge of getting a joke

So beautiful

nbcnews.com/news/world/investigation-launched-theo-rape-case-paris-protests-turn-violent-n719901

>S2 never
I'm still mad

There's a reason why the Germans are the least funny people ever

No, I don't support Fiorentina.

kyoto?

I don't want to be associated with this moron, pls don't generalize lads

>beautiful

Why can't there be more good French teams like PSG? Are more good Italian teams other than Juve? Then we could have a really good competition.

Were PSG the good guys last night, by the way. Even though they have all that Qatari money.

I went to Paris last year and it was overrun with gypsies, niggers and arabs.

YGSIU Frogs.

Bobigny, Aulnay sous Bois =/= Paris m8

Monaco is going to assblast City next week though.

>trips
Hmm. Maybe it will happen.

>Go to Paris
>It's exactly like London, but with more niggers speaking a more intelligible language

Literally the most disgusting city in the world. Somehow worse than London and that really gets my nogging jogging more than I want it to.

I´m not converting to Islam, m9

>Full of mini Muslim Pogba's with a Hard-on for ISIS

Niet

>beautiful

Is it because you like trannies too much?

Paris - Molenbeek twin cities when?

The only great thing in Paris is the massive access to culture - museum, concert...

Otherwise, it's a giant slum of overpriced shit full of nigs and sandnigs. Even the whites are complete assholes. You can keep all your crap man, no sane person in the world likes anything about Paris

Just look at the neoclassical house on the left and imagine what the city must have looked and felt like at the time it was built. Makes me sad.

>You can keep all your crap man, no sane person in the world likes anything about Paris

I like the fact that every provincial sounds buttblasted every time they mention Paris.

I support PSG since 1995, was born in Paris but hates the city and wants to nuke it. Am I wrong ?

Don't get me wrong, I also hate other parts of my country. And I'm french, not provincial.

How? Why? Assuming you don't hate big cities and that you're not a poorfag living in some shithole ghetto of it, you're living in the most culturally significant city in history of human civilization, a relatively green place with a solid balance of history and modernity. Also it's generally pretty.

Lived there for couple weeks and pretty much go there annually but the only downside I could find would be the amount of tourists. Parisians themselves seemed a lot better than provincial Frechfags too.

Now supporting PSG, that's weird and wrong. Unless they are playing against UEFAlona. Even before the Arabs, it was an artificial "project".

>overpriced
Never got this meme. Few steps away from the Eiffel Tower there is nothing special about the prices. Paris is by far cheaper than any relevant place in Switzerland, London or NYC or a shithole like Rome.

>parisiens are this delusional

always found this hae towards Paris coming from the provincials quite funny. Through all the centuries, a lot of people from all around France moved to Paris, there's no real deeply enrooted parisian cultural identity, it's a whole french melting pot
so if anything, Paris shows all the little petty vices of France. A true synthesis of this country and it's background

Prague?

>paris
>somehow an even worse city than london
impressive

agreed
salam alaykum brother

modern parisians have nothing in common with provincials

they are either nigger/muslim immigrants, jews, or americanised "le european and world citizen" people of french or european ancestry

t. provincial living in paris for 5 years now

Hamburg?

>americanised "le european and world citizen"
Kek.

> t. provincial living in a shitty arrondissement for 5 years now

Fixed that for you.

>go to Paris
>the restaurant added a service charge to the bill

I thought Europeans didn't tip

>XVe
>shit

not the shittiest by far

but face it parisians don't feel french anymore

we generally do in restaurants, but not to the extent that you goys do

What part of Al-Paris you kuffars from?

Tips in Europe are considered a gesture, not an obligation. The staff actually get paid at least the minimum wage, any tips they get are just bonus if they give a good service.

That doesn't explain why a service charge was added to the bill

Define "feel French"

Were you in a large party?

They probably added it to cleanse the shame of serving a foreigner.

Why is there no good english team?

There are lot of transexuals in muslim countries, specially Iran.

Rio? Saint Petersburgh?

doha?

Oh, that easy to spot the Paki

Paris is a fucking shithole

Singapore?

name one better city than paris
one

des moine, iowa

What saddens me is that it can never go back. In no point in even the distant future will Paris ever be white again. It will literally be a Muslim city forever, and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

bucharest

europe is dead, they just let themselves be invaded

I was thinking about this recently.

All of our hopes and dreams will never come true, it's exponentially more likely the human race becomes an abomination of miscegenation rather than a genuinely powerful race. Never will you or your children see France as the "City of Lights" or Stockholm as a white man's paradise.

Makes me want to an hero

Man I've been to like 45 states and seen a lot of America. Nigs are radiating out of your cities and into the "white" neighborhoods rapidly. You might have pockets of whiteness but the 60% meme seemed more like 50% to me. In literally every one of your population centers, it seems like 40%

At least, in Europe, you still have small cities where you'll see 95%+ white and towns that are close to 100%. Having extensively traveled both Europe and the Americas, I can say from, albeit anecdotal, experience that the US is significantly more fucked than Europe.

That being said, at least you might turn it around with Trump and at least you don't have gypsies and romanians

that's the downside of 19th/20th century colonialism for you

>tfw Italian colonial campaigns were so preposterous that we ended up "invading" sandboxes or literal where countries whose people are still too poor to reach us

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

I've never been racist but what the fuck? Get your own country.

>tfw going to paris next month but I PSG game

French bros, where do I go to get the best baguettes? I'm staying in Montmartre.

>Hamburg?
even ironically this is just wrong

>but I PSG game

Meant no PSG game.

Don't ask for a simple baguette at the boulangerie they're meh. Ask for a ''baguette de tradition'' and you'll get the good stuff.

>I'm staying in Montmartre

looks like you'll be scammed to death, pour être honnête

This. Ask for a baguette tradition, and try to come when they've just been baked so that they'll be warm, crunchy in the outside and soft in he inside. There's tons of contests to find the best baguette in Paris, take a guide to find a good one. You should have many good bakeries in Montmartre.

How come Paris only has 1 high profile team?

>tfw never got to experience the 1950s white america

Yeah, but most whites and asians live in richer suburbs. We don't want to live in urban centers here. Sure, some do, but those are the people living downtown and paying up the ass for rent.

I doubt you would have went to America to visit suburbs with nothing special to see. It would be much more white when you go to those parts.

Overall, yeah the 63% thing is legit, but it doesn't feel like that to me since I don't live in California and I don't live in an urban center. California is probably like 30% white at this point and has a population of 40 million.

Why is Sup Forums an amalgamation of Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

No sports on right now

> Sup Forums and Sup Forums

too much muh heritage americans who think they know everything

Basically every city in France only has 1 team. There's also the Paris FC, the Red Star in Paris' suburbs which are pretty old but not very good team. PSG itself is the fusion of two way older clubs, that's why it's so young.

I just don't get how a city with a metro population of 12 million only has one major club.

No sugar daddies want to prop up another team? Is Paris that undesirable?

Too much 18 yr old kids

As I said, there are various teams in the metro area. There used to be rivalries but somehow every team except the PSG died. They've been trying to prop up other clubs to create competition recently, 3 clubs of the Parisain region are now in 2nd division.
But I repeat, if you check the other cities in France, no city has actual derbies. There is one big club per city period. It's a shame but that's how it is.

Vienna :^)

baby boomers were probably the luckiest cunts in the history of our civilization

flags

Toronto

Zurich. Big enough to have everything you could want, small enough to not have massive shit parts.