What do pedos actually see in children?

What do pedos actually see in children?
And I mean children, not 16 year olds...
Serious answers please and try to keep it civil.

>pic not related, just boobs for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OCeOU2eyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably 'Pureness' or just easy to dominate.

Naw that's just for the fucked up people who are into domination and shit. Idk tbh, it's just a sexual attraction. Like I like pretty much all woman as long as they're under the ages of about 35 I guess and above the ages of 8.

I've always thought its the same as someone who is homosexual, a pedo isn't chosing to be attracted to children, BUT he/she does choose if to act on that attraction and then become an offender. but from a "attraction" POV i cant see how anyone, knowing how bad society is about this topic, would choose to be this way.

If you look at an evolution standpoint, it's not a normal sexuality to have - as children before puberty arent's able to bear children, most males aren't wired to feel sexually attracted to them. Like other men.

However as we know like in every animal species, there are those that are attracted to men - which is a way to keep populations stable. Natures way of keeping records straight. Plus it's 2 consenting adults so it's fine if they want. With pedophilia, it's the same I guess - a disorder that doesn't really make sense. But it's wrong since they're still not wise enough to make their own choices.

Bascially, they can't help it. It's something inside them that's different, so you can't blame the person. Try to change it with therapy or whatever, atleast not act out on it.

Their dicks most of the time

So we can all agree that pedos are just a lot of poor bastards that will never fuck someone they find hot?

Is it maybe more than a sexual attraction?
What about "romantic" adult-kid relationships? Is that a thing that happens?

they have great skin
they look really pure and innocent
they are make cute yelping sounds
you get to imagine that you are a giant

I cant see how it would be anything other then a sexual/lustful attraction. the maturity/intellectual level wouldn't be there so there is kinda only one level u could bond on and thats attraction. Hebos on the other hand they might be able to have more of a "romantic" attraction.

Don't conflate 16 year old girl fans and pedos and you'll see there's really not many actual toddler fondlers. Not on the Chan's anyway. I think it's called hebephelia

It comes down to the fact that less than 50 years back it was common for women to wife up and start breeding in their early teens. Its been that way for a very long time.

Periods and the ability to breed is different to socially aware and emotionally old enough. In 2017 females aren't emotionally old enough or ready to emotionally breed until late in their teens. This wasn't always the case when they took on wife and motherly duties much earlier. Its literally a social construct and the ability to breed is the scientific evidence of that. The bulk of people attracted to breeding age teens is also a big indicator of what's normal scientifically and what's currently emotionally, socially acceptable.

I'm not an advocate for any of it. I think the emotional mental state is important. But I think we should be blaming Hollywood and Jewish media moguls for pushing a mixed message with teen whore singers in trashy clothes while locking up the men attracted to it. Its retarded

yeah. i just have liek this thing where around little girls sometimes i lose control and just want to dominate them.
it hasnt happened for a while. the last time i just squeezed her arms too hard and tried to force her to the ground.

ur retarded. if she is not 18 she might as well be 3

but I have seen several post if pedos claiming to love a kid on here

maybe they just have a different image of romance?

Got any pictures of her!

innocence

or

innocence + child's desire to please

or

easily manipulated sexual target

I don't really know but i speculate that it begins with the idea of doing/seeing something that is prohibited or you know not legal. As a kid we always wanted to things that were not allowed. I just hope it is just something like that and not the actual interest in children in a sick way.

>ur retarded. if she is not 18 she might as well be 3
That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. I think I got cancer from just reading it.

This isnt being a pedo though, being a pedo has to do with the attraction to pre pubescent children. its nothing to do with being forceful, thats something completely different. more like sadist.

Pedos see the tight holes children have. They imagine their cocks streching them out. Some get turned on by the screams as they plunder that hairless pussy or tight asshole.

I've always thought it's the same as someone who is heterosexual.

i dont think it has anything to do with romance i think they are using the wrong term "love". fat people love cake but if they are attracted to cake, thats something different again... they might lust after one? maybe but lusting again has an element of attraction not "love"

see

Guy who tells MODS in threads relentlessly detected.

Seriously guy you need to do some reading or something. Start with 'history of age of consent'

Then move to 'averagr age of wives in the 1800's then 1900's

And when you figure out that the only reason women aren't treated like women until they're 18.. in some places.. is because they aren't raised as women, they're raised as child brats who party and idolise pop whores

I mean for starters.. it's 16 in Australia. 16 in many places. Fucking Mexico is like 13. Some Arab countries get down to 9 for fucks sake..now that shots disgusting.. because it's pretty teen.. as in..not a women

Their dicks ?

>And I mean children, not 16 year olds
that age is the age of a child... at least in my country and in my view of the world.

If you have a fetish or something you are really attracted to. It's just like that. Their height, faces, voices and clothes. Also for them it isn's sex but something horrible because they don't understand what's happening. The fact that it's twistes makes it hotter for me.
/thread

I've read a theory that pedos might be able to see the difference between romantic love and fatherly/motherly love

*might not

well that is why the word pedophile was made since those people can't see the difference.

>fat people love cake but if they are attracted to cake, thats something different again

Well, I know the difference between:
>I fucking love cake.
and
>I love fucking cake.

Yes, there is no logic behind it.
It's just what turns them on

I like the fact that I can probably kill someone with my dick If I'm being too rough.
I could never achieve this with adults.

interesting theory but, again i cant see how it would be this way. because one stimulates you and the other is protection and care? but then again, im not a pedo so, im just speaking from an opened minded POV trying to see their side, again this is not non offending people that never touch or act on the urge. but someone who has the attraction but cant do anything about it

>you get to imagine that you are a giant

kekt

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OCeOU2eyI

Fuck you! Now I don't want to eat cake ever again.

I'm eating a Jos Louis right now
It's sweet and moist and tasty
just like a little girl

bump

There are lots and lots and lots of...
-Dick rate threads (guys showing each other their dicks and asking for them to be rated)
-Shota threads
-Male furry threads
-Andy Sixx log of shit threads
Does this mean Sup Forums is full of cock-sucking, little-boy-craving fecophiliacs?

i'm just looking for a good laugh. sic people who think that the the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.