Untitled

?

?

I want to fuck her in her pink tight butthole.

It's funny to think so many people consider it a perfect script. It's up there but there's way too many weak ass plot points that feel like they were there just to extend the running time.

Also for any anons that don't know it, Howard the Duck was her prime.

Explain to me how fucking my mom prevents me from being born. Diagram this shit for me, how does me doing that prevent her from still ending up with dad if I disappear the next night anyway?

10/10 girl next doorfu

Best plot hole is how the dad fails to see that his son is a copy of that young guy his wife had a crush on back then

>but there's way too many weak ass plot points that feel like they were there just to extend the running time.

Such as?

you're not gonna remember what some guy you knew for a week in high school looks like 30 years later

George won't marry her if she's not a pure maiden

"Honey, did you ever notice how much Marty looks like your high school boyfriend?"

Also why are George and Lorraine all like, "will we ever see your again?" When he's leaving for the prom. Didn't they think he was a kid from school? I would've thought they expect to see him next school day.

He's too much of a loser to care.

tfw we live in an universe where based HtD is considered one of the worst movie ever made

I WANT OUT OF THIS SHITTY ALTERNATE HELL DIMENSION

There isn't even enough shrimps to make it worth living here

and why did she say "Marty, such a nice name" ?

and aren't the twin pine trees too close together to have both grown up to be adult trees in 1985

Because it rhymes with Martha. Martha is a very powerful and ancient name full of magic and greatness.

They are a metaphor for the Twin Towers you fag.

it would probably be brown, you really think high schoolers would be preparing their anuses for sodomy in the 50s?

Oh sweety

Switch pink and tight. It flows better that way.
Tight, pink butthole makes me much harder.

>you will never go back in time 30 years in a Delorean to fuck 1986 Lea Thompson