Would you date a singlemother?

Would you date a singlemother?

Yes, but the niglet breaks the deal

Are you asking if we would be willing to be a cuck? nice bait

No. That's waaaay too much emotional investment to me.

I dont think i could if it was a nigger baby unless the mother was black as well... that being said im adopted, so id have no problem doing the same for a kid but id really have to like/love/trust them

yes if the baby is a 'she' and white ......
that's actually a good investment for a ped hmm i mean gentelman

ihave dated a bunch of single moms they are easy prey. Now if she had a little velcro head running around id secure my wallet and head for the door.

Fedora-wearing faggot detected.

Never

Under any circumstance other than one with a niglet, yes. I'd fuck the coalburner and never call her again.

I have, but baby-daddy drama always ruins it. Never again.

There are plenty of reasons why you should...

1) They have less chance of scoring a decent guy, so you have more leverage to have things more your own way, especially if the kid gets on with you.

2) It's guaranteed she puts out.

3) Single moms actually tend to be quite liberated, sexually.

4) Depending on the method of delivery, her cunt is going to be ranging from fucked-up to pristine (in the case of a c-section) but the additional stretch marks mean she'll possibly be more body conscious and therefore pliable by positive comments - putting her in a position where she lives for your positive reassurance that her cunt isn't actually wrecked and those stretch marks are to be celebrated for the journey of motherhood that they are (while you enjoy filling them with your spunk for the lolz).

5) Tits - tend to max out on size with being pregnant. If they're saggy, use them as leverage as above.

6) Plenty of other single mom friends for you to hit on.

Basically, yes...

If she has a niglet, the odds that she has one or more STD's skyrocket.. Just the facts per The Center for Disease Control..

yes

I'd give it a shot but if she's not willing to have more kids that's a deal breaker

Fuck no.
Never. The kid is enough of a deal breaker, but pregnancy causes saggy tits and stretch marks and all kinds of other things that ruin women.

Instant boner killer.

At my age (31) thats all thats available, either that or youre forever alone

>Believing pussy is destroyed after giving birth naturally

And here we have a fucking virgin my friends.
Never seen a pussy in their life.

At least you know they put out.

yeha sure, except if the baby is black.

agreed. I'm 34. dating a single mum for bout 9 months. now. I was determined not to, but I love her, she's gorgeous and it's awesome for the most part TBH

What a stupid whore

You go black you never go back bitch

Fuck a single mom? Hell yes.
Date a single mom? Hell no.

Was fuck buddies with this one for a while.

AIDS

Kinda hate myself for this but if kid was niglet I don't think I could do it. Not really happy about my racism but can't deny it either. Oh well.

I've often enjoyed exploiting the vulnerability of single mothers. They're extremely easy. If you're looking for someone to marry, or a ready-made family, they're a good choice because they will settle for virtually any man with a steady paycheck if it means either not being homeless or moving in with her parents. They're also a good choice if you just want to fuck someone for awhile and move on. No one really expects a man to be a father to some other dude's kid. Ive found easy outs of relationships with single mothers playing that card. I date single mothers almost exclusively. I stick around for a year and when I get bored I leave them without feeling an ounce of guilt.

top kek m8

This. 40 yo here

>Be me
>Meet pretty blonde
>two black girls
>see ya

yes

Nah

No. She's obviously a slut. She's never going to be faithful. She just wants your money so she doesn't have to work and she'll be online chatting to guys all day trying to arrange more hookups while you are at work. You'd have to be an ubercuck to put up with it. Better, cheaper pussy can be found elsewhere...

If the child is black, absolutely not. I'd pump her and dump her like the last guy.

Only if her kid is white and only if she is a widow. Not "my baby daddy is dead to me." Married, had kids, husband died. Those three things in that exact order.

Yes, I'll work that little niglet like the beast he is until he becomes a star athelete and I will use my superior aryan intellect to psychologically control him so when he's Tiger Woods rich I can live off his labor.

My man

In my case yes but I wouldn't recommend it. I even when I was young wanted to have a family. Living a suburban life, getting my wife pregnant, having kids was my fetish I guess. Well at the age of 24 I went to a doctor and one test lead to another and I found out I wasn't ever going to be able to have kids. I was pretty fucking depressed for awhile. Almost miraculously I then met a woman at work who had two kids who were still babies and the father was was dead. We've been happily married for the last 20 years. So yes in that case dating/marrying a woman with kids is a good idea. Other than that it's not unless you are both widow/widoers and are going to do the Brady bunch thing.

Spoken like a true nigger. Good job.

Haha, wrong.

I'm 43, have one wife and 3 kids.

First one - C-section.

Second one - C-section

Third one - Natural birth.

Guess when it all went a bit slack downstairs?!?!

Depends if the baby is a niglet then no

The way to fuck with a single mother is to live separately and keep your finances separate too. Make her pay half for everything - feminism demands it - and see how serious she really is...

Please don't come here with all your real-life experience and shit. Let's keep it expert only

And take care of her little nigglet? I ain't interested to fuck a whore who has been fucked by nigger.

top kek

Once you go black you're a single mother for life...

I dated a single mom when I was 17, she was 23 back then.
(Am almost 21 now)
Met her when I was clubbing while I was in a relationship with a 15 year old.
Though the father of the 15 year old hated me looking back I shouldn't have left her for the single mom.
But back then I didn't give a duck.
I've lived together with her for a year or so.

Pro's: Anal, she was always horny, blowjobs were good, she let me fist her, always forgave me for cheating (did get mad though) and she gave me money when I needed it.
Cons: Threatened with suicide when I wanted to leave her, cheated once (that I know of), needed loads of attention, didn't trust me at all, still had contact with the father.

I would do it again but just for tearing up the bitches holes, my current 17 year old gf can't handle that much so yeah.

TL;DR: Would date just for fucking.

turning 31 too. either the women my age are fat/terrible/both. i was dating a hot one, whom I thought things would last with, but i just couldn't fathom dealing with all her idiosyncrasies for the rest of my life.

I dated a woman with two natural births and her pussy was on point, my dude.

Fair enough, but at least you're now older and wiser and know that shit just can't work as a relationship. Know what you're getting yourself into but, like I said, they will always cheat...

Idiot^^^
#4 in this is spot on, but it can also depend on how they handle the episiotomy:

getting trapped into raising a niggers kid,
alpha as fuck

I knew everybody was going to say only if the kid is not black lol

Not if she has a black kid or a son. If qt3.14 3d loli, though, I would consider for maximum snuggles.

Yeah I guess, didn't really care she cheated though since I was mostly cheating myself and didn't try to bond with people back then anyways.

what is wrong with her face?

holy shit this sloot is terrible

>Pro's always forgave me for cheating
>Cons: cheated once
lol

See
They don't sew it up properly, you either need to tie your leg to a bedpost to keep from falling in, or the other extreme; I knew a guy whose wife was closed up too much...he couldn't even get it in.
It is a huge YMMV

who is don king kek

he is a nigger white nigger

Yeah lol, the bitch was crazy as fuck.
I'm reading back the texts, too bad y'all (probably) don't understand Dutch.
She was kinda ugly though.

I'd date anyone at this point

you can translate

yes

Yeah but I'm an android fag and don't feel like copying every single text.