Got fired from microshaft, have this

Got fired from microshaft, have this.

MicroFag here, can confirm this works

A friend of mine worked in microshit too, he told me about a team that got dismantled when they found out something like this. Just tried it, took my computer 20 min. But now is faster than ever, the web browser opens up instantly!

i don't know who you are friend but i just followed this image step by step. I feel like I just unboxed a new Pc thanks so much you saved me tons of money from having to buy a new pc.

user, thank you so much. it even worked on my shitty old Dell computer!

The things is it wont let you delete it XD

I cant believe this user. Thank you! I really thought i have to throw my computer away but this was so helpful. my computer is not as fast as in the beginning but its significantly faster than an hour ago. love you bebe

Wow, this is nice.
According to google analitics my pc is now 1.21 Gigawatts faster and uses 64 teraflops less energy so it even works cooler.

thank you so much!

>including win95, win98, and winxp.
>64bit
Shit nigga, at least do it right. then again, the people who this is for wouldn't know the difference.

It will never work, even if you run it as administrator. The anti-virus companies bribed Microsoft to disable this feature for Windows Vista and up.

My screen just went to blue what happened?
Did i do something wrong?

Word, are there still people who dont know what this shit is out there on Sup Forums??

Windows XP 64-bit existed, and i have used it on my old PC. It worked perfectly, just on some PCs it didn't because of the lack of drivers.

Fuck off

This doesn't even work btw.

I have windows 10, does it work with that too?

Are you one of them?

umm pc wont turn on wtf!
im on my phone rn

>umm pc wont turn on wtf!
>im on my phone rn
You didn't do it properly. Try restarting again

true, but it was called "64-bit edition", they put a lot of emphasis on that 'cause they wanted to make sure people knew. I had it too back in 2002.

bait

Confirmed. Works a treat. Thanks user

no u

already tried
>implying bait

isn"t there like an argument one can add to the comand to skip the confirmation?

Wow! My computer is now finally fast! Finally fast dot com!

>implying not bait
yeah, no. It's bait.

OP BTFO

but my pc wont turn on user

might be the best post ever

That's not the issue. It's the fact that access is denied. It won't delete anything in normal circumstances.

>but my pc wont turn on user
that is a lie

oh shit nice trips

and you're right tho I didn't notice the "access denied" messages, so that means this doesn't work at all on any of the later windows releases?

why dont we share it somewhere else? Sup Forums is not retarded. we could share it somewhere and then whoever shared it posts the link to the post in this thread and we comment on it with some positive comments

>look mom I'm posting on the Sup Forums

pretty much. not sure what you actually need for this shit to work, since I really don't care about it. It's for edgy retards and trolls like this faggot. You'd probably need to run as administrator, or be in safe mode.

Actually, 5 secs in google says it's a file ownership issue, you have to "takedown" and cacls every single file to your user.

Motherfucking faggots, my computer wont boot now. I have important tasks due this monday and you shitheads ruined my damn computer. How do i fix this bullshit? I really need a working computer for this weekend.

>Sup Forums is not retarded
You're not part of a family. Sup Forums is not a special group you're part of. You're fucking retarded if this is the only kind of validation or sense of belonging you can get. Fuck off.

fuck off, you faggot. no one is falling for that shit. You're trying to be funny by pretending a joke was done at your expense, but your try-hard faggotry is just fucking sad.

r u ok

Holy shit, is this for real? If i wanted to be funny i would post pics of your family meetings, dickhead. Now, anyone i need to restore back my computer to a working state.

1. this doesnt work
2. how would you post this stuff if it actually worked?

googlgeglelgoegoogle your problem

Phone

What the hell my computer shows a blue screen now, i can't even search the internet for solutions as its my only internet accessable device.

true. then you can use your phone and find out how to fix it

Bravo my friend, how many people will turbo tf outta their pc with this I wonder

More feet

Same here, I can confirm this.

duno bout you guys but it worked for me

please cmd /k cuck

its pronounced jigga watt

I remember this.
Not as good as microvave charging protocols, but still good times

Run it as admin

good one can confirm

>I want to try this. Someone know about they?
watchix.brotherscafe.com

he did ya blind dingus

oh, thanks.

I'm not that technologically proficient user.

Thats why this procedure was such a godsend for me

You guys ham this shit up way to much. No one on Sup Forums is this helpful or grateful.

girls got cute feet

this are legit
>the price of the watch is included in the shipping price
>people think is a scam

Danny DeVito tile, lol.

fuckoff samefag

If the screen goes off then you know its working.

Thank Mr microsoft

I'm computer illiterate, is this a prank or real, thanks Sup Forums

fuck off newfag

From one newfag to another, deleting system 32 will break your computer forever. Basically it's the program that makes your power button on the computer work. Deleting it turns your computer into a brick.
Your best bet, if you actually did this, is to their jump off of the highest structure you can find and land on your head, or remove your hard drive and go buy another PC.

Dont do it. It will loop like this...

Nice feet of the girl on the pic

Don't trust them.
They are spiders

>I can't get on the internet!
>posts on Sup Forums
ok.

classic

Wew nice edge faggot, did Jamal forget to give you a facial today? I know it's hard to accelt, but eventually faggots get too beat to fag, and you should just end it on whoever's doorstep that made you gay. Maybe that priest that touched you, a majority of faggots have been molested.

lol, fuck off fag. You're not special or unique.