Craigslist Trolling continued

Craigslist Trolling continued.

So I thought they gave up but the couple I was trolling want to pay for an über for "cheryl" to come meet them.
So anyway last night was bored and looking for some work in "gigs" on craigslist...and like every 5th ad is for a 18+ female to do vids or massages or some other degenerate shit. So started trolling people. This couple was looking for a gf/babysitter, a few pics from my lolicon folder later and they were hooked.
help me anons!
I need a to make this a win.
I was thinking send nudes...but of a trap and just see what they do....but they are already offering to pay for a ride so I'm thinking this could turn out better.....but how?

This is my original reply to their ad
We went back and forth a bit trading pics. I doubt any of the pics I sent them were even the same girl. But all hot underage nazi's look the same so it worked..one pic I'm sure was a trap lmao.

Go for a double tap. Find a hooker and send her over.

off to a good start

Damn. Trips gotta double tap now

This is a good idea but you should get nudes out of them first.

Trips of truth have spoken OP. Do what it says.

This has blackmail potential all over it.

Ok. I need to dig deep in my folders to find passable nudes for "cheryl" they sent a partial nude already....so I need some soft core looking shit. Anyone got anything that'll work....here's cheryl so far

That couple is probly a 9gag fag

Replying as girl, sayin bro

You won't get win

Op just post more pics of the bitch, shes hot.

The couple wants to do bad shit to 18 y.o. girl away from her parents. user should use caution.

This and this.
I'm sure they know that you are a troll.

I agree

Likely...I mean they practically blew up my sms at 6 a.m.

Nigger it's my lolicon folder. They aren't the same girl! And one is definately a trap
Wew lad

The rundown

Are you retarded? I meant get more pics of the girl sending you the pics. No one cares about the loli pics your posting get more nudes of the main girl.

Ok ok. I'm working on that.
I need convincing nudes of our girl to send them so they'll follow suit

Try searching for a set? Idk lol

You better check that phone number. I didn't find the couple in the pics. Found it linked to the Facebook of a giant Negro. Just sayin.

why do you have a loli folder?

Prove it nigger.
My goy says it's a sprint phone and safe to work

Why don't you!?
For opportunities like this user....why else??

anyways what are you trying to achieve from this??

i dont get it what is the whole point of what you are doing?

Lulz

I've been searching for pics on google to aid the cause will this do OP? Also post anything you get from that woman, she looks like she could really milk your dick.

Lol you dumb as a bag of dicks.

Just find what Facebook that number is linked to. If you can't do that, summer will be over soon and you can return to middle school.

I live in fort Collins too lmao

Ok so they are probably gonna want to talk over the phone soon. Any femanons wanna take the mic and basically just tell them I'm legit

Just post this niggers faceberg showing that number faggot.
Takes 3 seconds to screencap

That's funny as fuck be cause I live off horsetooth

People catfish like this for money but you are doing it for...free? This is BEYOND homosexual and into the realm of retarded

They asked me for more pics...then said they don't wanna keep trading pics.
So it seems the only optioN now is sending a hooker.
We require a femanon to do a phone call at this point.
if anyone is down our girls name is "Cheryl Rimkís"

Get rekt m8

>Cheryl Rimkis
>rim kiss
Well played OP

Give me your address and I'll have some randoM dude show up expecting a hot likely underage blonde who wants to do a facial vid. it'll be the bee's knee's m8! You can be all liek "dafuq aryoo?"

I got the name from an article about a hacker friend who got busted and one of his aliases was tomas rimkis lol

thinking about linking them this thread....should I? Really wanting to do the prostitute double up but it can't happen without a girl calling them.

Any update?