It's 12pm and I just ordered a large 18" pizza to eat for myself in one sitting

It's 12pm and I just ordered a large 18" pizza to eat for myself in one sitting.

Why aren't you doing the same?

I have good frozen pizza

Not much money right now struggling financially

But one day I can know I made it even though it was hard

Somehow I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque and ended up in your personal blog. This place sucks.

COOL STORY BRO

American pizza? No ty.

Because I spend my money wisely; not on poor people shit.

I've been getting fatter and fatter since I left high school because of shit like that, I've been eating clean and working out for like a fortnight now and already notice the difference, so fuck that shit.

>implying pizza is different anywhere else.

Pizza is just dough with sauce and cheese idiot.

I only spent 12 bucks on this pizza

True... Hopefully I can get in the routine for the gym again. Maybe this'll be my last fat day haha

You should go and see some world amerifag.

It's hard at first, but once you make good decisions your routine it's pretty easy.

haven't you done this like every day for a week

my pizza turned black but I still ate it

because i'm poor and busy

18 is too old.

>18'
because i am not a fatass :^)

I'm not American.

>unemployed so no disposable cash for takeaways
>not fat enough to eat even a 14 inch on my own in one go, let alone an 18
>nowhere around here even makes pizza that big

just ate two

Couldn't if I tried fat tits.

Because I am too depressed to eat.

Good idea, thanks op

user why did you do that...

Once food gets black it will steal your organs.

Is that cheese pizza or just regular one?

Huh? When people are depressed... They generally actually eat MORE

Because dairy products cause excess mucus / acid production leading to cancer. Then you feel like shit after eating it.

I do this once a week on sunday, eat whatever i want allll day and in as high a quantity as i want, the other 6 days im very strict in calorie intake. Have went from 235 pounds to 175 pounds in 11 months. Amount of women that care now actually infuriates me

They see you you're taking care of your health and admire that. Why does that infuriate you? Lol.

Because i'm not a massively obese Amerifat, becayse it's 6pm and not time for dinner, Because I don't fancy heart surgery

that enough?

last time i did that i didn't shit for the next 7 days. Had to take laxative for first time in life.

Because women are shallow dumb bitches

also i should add it was a terrible frozen pizza from store, crust had less flavor than a saltine cracker. mby would not be a problem with a better pizza.

With that outlook good luck finding anyone.
I don't understand the logic. If you look better after losing weight it's pretty fucking basic that people will be more attracted to you.

The catch i put myself into is that im so dedicated to my regiment now that i dont have time for someone else. Its my own fault

I'm underweight and I can still do this occasionally, one pizza isn't going to kill you healthfags. Go finish your salads so you can appease your simple minds.

Just got this

guess the toppings

there are 6

uh huh, get a sweat on typing that?

Looks good as fuck minus the pepperoni.

its salami

Not a fat pig

Not enough bang for buck could eat more...doing a thru hime on the AT...500 miles to go!

Ok nevermind 10/10 then lol

Kek

yes, i sweat by moving my fingers.

18 cheese pizza, isnt it 12 or less usually on b?

Go to dominos and then go to oreganos and tell me they're the same

> 18 cheese pizza, isnt it 12 or less usually on b?
> It's 12pm *hint*

>frozen pizza
>good
pick one