I COULD LEAVE THE WORLD TODAY

I COULD LEAVE THE WORLD TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bc27oFFJo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that A.A. is too good for Sup Forums

GRIMES POWER RANKINGS
Really Early Stuff and Various Cool Improvised Bits = Halfaxa > Geidi Primes > shit > Visions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Art Angels

Friendly reminder that A.A. isn't good

GRIMES OFFICIAL Sup Forums RANKINGS
SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Really Early Stuff and Various Cool Improvised Bits = Halfaxa > Geidi Primes > Visions > Art Angels

man i actually like this , but i hate the fact that all of the shitposting about her ruins it for the people that want to actually talk about her on here

>shitposting
>not realizing every "song" Grimes has put out in her career have all been cute attempts at making boring memepop soaked in reverb

b8

>making boring memepop soaked in reverb
b8

>stop not liking the things I like!

Halfaxa > Visions > Shit > Nickelback > Art Angels

>Friendly reminder that A.A. isn't good
Friendly reminder that no Grimes albums are good

Her first two albums are good

>memepop
can you explain to me what this actually is or did you just throw the word "meme" in to describe something you don't like.

>grimesfag attacks another grimesfag
Like pottery

damn my bad meant for

Christmas Song II (grinch) is unironically one of my favourite modern Christmas songs. If it's true that the song was made in 2 hours to avoid Christmas dinner then that's crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bc27oFFJo4

this desu, why do Grimesfags have terrible taste in Grimes? Visions and Art Angels are soo bad. you would think Grimesfags that spend their days waifu posting like a bunch of autists wouldnt have entry level taste in Grimes. I would mind the Grimes posting if they at least had good taste in Grimes

James made Art Angels and I don't think he'll be able to top it with the next one

You sound like a big hipster. In general people post about what they like. Let's face it, Visions and Art Angels are more likeable and rewarding than her early albums. I'm not saying they're better (that's subjective) but the fact they're catchier, sharper, punchier.
>Visions and Art Angels are soo bad.
Explain why do you believe that her best albums are her worst in your opinion.

t h i s
although my favorite songs from her are from her first 2 albums the rest of those albums are easily forgettable for the average listener. she has more presence on art angels as both a singer and a producer. and thats not to say that her singing is the most impressive thing ever (although there were improvements) , but it really seems like she found a way to make it fit more comfortably in her music as apposed to past songs

Her newer songs are less obscured and more memorable, more defined. They're still in the same genre (synthpop) but they're more direct. It's just a matter of taste: some people prefer her early hazy tunes, others prefer her latter sharp songs.
I noticed that hipsters prefer her early music because it's obscured pop, not clear pop.

>230 replies
>13 posters
good old grimesfags, it's like you guys aint even trying anymore

Trying what?
>230 replies
You need new glasses.

just wait a few hours user