IMPRESSIVE

IMPRESSIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AVhMGHGEhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FOR A KIKE
Jesus Raimi...

Was this a hint to Bale becoming Batman?

You got me

HOWEVER

Nice of Raimi to give Jimmy Neutron a job

ITT: mexicans

Triggered kike: the post

Requesting the man of spiders copypasta.

Does anyone have it?

>I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!
I really don't know what the fuck was going through Raimis mind when he wrote this shit

Bump

>now watch out for enemies in the asteroid field.

REALLY???

someone post Man of Spiders.

>IMPRESSIVE, FOR A GOAT-FUCKING SAND NIGGER

I didn't understand this line, Peter was clearly portrayed as white in the movie.

hehe Marvel took that scene and remade it with Spidey and Wintar Soldiar, but turned around

youtube.com/watch?v=2AVhMGHGEhU

POTTER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Each stanza sort of rhymes...

"STEVE! GO ASK TONY FOR HELP, PLEASE!!!"

I don't like how in this version peter got bitten by a radioactive nigger instead of a spider. Why is he even called spiderman then? It makes no sense. Since when do niggers shoot webs?

>he doesn't know

>The basis of Onyeani's argument is that Blacks must mimic Asian People and adopt what he calls a "spider-web doctrine". According to Onyeani, by adopting this economic concept Blacks will be able to attract wealth to their communities, and trap it there as a spider traps flies.[1] This is the basis for the books assertions; that Blacks must only purchase Black-manufactured goods, patron Black stores, or eat in Black establishments, etc.

>HOWEVER
>Not as impressive as the collabrative cover up between Israel and the Bush administration on the events that transpired on Tuesday, September 11th 2001

Wow, raimi was truly ahead of his time.

damn I guess Raimi was more redpilled than I realized. It's so dense I get a headache every time I try to analyse it.

>TOMORROW'S HEADLINE: NORMAN OSBORN RESTARTS AUSCHWITZ!

Oh for fucks sake how did this get released?

>that's a cute HIV status. Did your husband give it to you?

>EVERYTHING A BLOCKBUSTER SHOULD BE
>*quips*