When will we remove these monuments dedicated to slavery?

When will we remove these monuments dedicated to slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cG6jG2gN2pg
theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
seeker.com/slaves-didnt-build-pyramids-egypt-1764995593.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stfu dumb ass nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=cG6jG2gN2pg

Soon, it takes time to cleanse the world of racist crackers.

Never. And thats a good thing, nigger.

You can't. They are at the same time a monument to the kongs that we wuz. You cant.

This

Never because actually most people who worked on it were not slaves actually well paid and fed for their services

says my source of nothing

It will be coming after some crazy hamplanet knocks these suckers down

Thats like saying we will kill op to forget about faggotry

Ever looked up how many guards there are around that thing?

underrated pots

Wait, black people built the pyramids?

blacks think Aferica is a country lolz

Top kek. Liberal revisionist history.

A lot less than you think.

They aren't monuments to slavery you moron. They are the tombs of the pharaohs. Last time I checked nobody was planning to knock down Jeff Davis' tomb.

But you know we should..

Hell, I'm in favour of levelling your whole fucking shit show of a country.

The pyramids weren't built using slavery you uneducated dumbasses, the workers were paid.

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt

harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html

seeker.com/slaves-didnt-build-pyramids-egypt-1764995593.html

Simple, spin it so that it's a tomb, it's illegal to desecrate a corpse, and I don't fucking care who you are, no one fucks with dead bodies and has a good time after

Last one got deleted before I could view so I said eh what the hell I'll just remake it to bask in its glory

Pharao:" i wanna travel to the stars , how would i do that?"
Engineer:" well....you would need a vessel"
Pharao:" Perfect! build me one."

>30 years later, see

bad idea, the pyramides wasn´t build by slaves. the ancient egypts build the for their pharao, who was something like a living god on earth.
But hey who cares about history,let´s behave like some stupid IS-Terrorists or SJW´s and delete all monuments which didn´t mention the Holocaust, slavery or equal rights for everything

Not built by slaves, cletus.
Your education is 25 years out of date.

You are retarded.
Do some research instead of saying dumb things you believes are true.

These desperate attempts at creating a false equivalence between Charlottesville and literally anything else are getting pathetic.

You can stop pretending there's some kind of moral ambiguity here because there isn't.

>pyramids
>built by slaves
>revisionist history
True, this is an excellent example of the actual definition of Revisionist History. Archaeologists found a valley (several valleys actually) which functioned as the dump, full of the discarded clay receipts showing the organizational structure of the project, the resources used, what the workers were paid, how their progress measured against each other, who was hired and who was fired, and how long they all took. All shit no one had any way of knowing before, which requires us to make revisions to the "history" based on a best guess due to lack of records, that we've been going on for centuries, which was grossly incorrect.

Or perhaps you'd prefer we stick with our incorrect story, so that you don't have to fucking learn anything new and realize how fucking wrong everyone has been?

what is the problem with slavery? your mom like that with me and your sister to kek

This is a fact.
Prove me wrong.

>Consider different opinions to be treason
>Uniornically defending a statue dedicated to treason

by leaning on one of them